Options

Sharon: entertaining or embarassing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't it be both?:( it's part of what makes her so fabulous!
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Embarrassing! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    Let's see what happens. She's got away with it so far, and if it stays that way (ie, if she's not asked to apologise) then it will prove that your views are not in keeping with today's idea of what is acceptable and what is not.

And that is when you need to decide whether the XF is really for you.

No it will not. All it will prove is that the producers wish to keep feeding Osbourne's hyper-ego in the hope the sad old woman will keep up her embarrassing schtick. And Osbourne's antics have little to do with whether the X Factor is for me or not. I liked it well enough when there wasn't a fame **** panel member choosing to make jokes about paedophilia; and I like the bits that do not involve Osbourne. So just stop being such a patronising little ass.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Remember the '**** ash breath' incident ;)

Imagine if Sharon gave negative critique to one of Gary's acts and he said something like that to her - it would be like lighting the blue touch paper :eek:

OOh thanks, there's an idea for a guy for bonfire night - a trashy frock and a red wig.... sorted....
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I love it! She seems to be enjoying herself too which is great.
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maincoony wrote: »
    No it will not. All it will prove is that the producers wish to keep feeding Osbourne's hyper-ego in the hope the sad old woman will keep up her embarrassing schtick. And Osbourne's antics have little to do with whether the X Factor is for me or not. I liked it well enough when there wasn't a fame **** panel member choosing to make jokes about paedophilia; and I like the bits that do not involve Osbourne. So just stop being such a patronising little ass.

You should stop making personal comments to fellow posters.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    How can watching an old women developing signs of dementia live on TV be 'entertaining'?

It's not dementia! She's not like that on other shows she is on, like The Talk in the US so I think for the most part it's an act.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Just pure embarassing. It's the kind of humour that I can find funny in small doses, but she's pushing it way over the top and I pretty much just wanna tell her to pipe the f*ck down all the time.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    I feel like it's a desperate attempt to remain relevant to the show. But, it's more embarrassing than anything else. Nicole, Gary and even Louis are completely outshining her despite not even trying. But maybe that effortlessness is the reason. Mrs O is coming across as too much of a "try hard", and the more she pushes, the more embarrassing and classless it becomes. :o
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    The desperate way she's trying to hog the limelight is embarrassing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should stop making personal comments to fellow posters.

To be fair it is a comment made to someone who started it by calling other FMs 'miserable' and accusing them of having a 'stick up their ar5e'.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Entertaining she's the best on the panel and lightenens the shows up with her theatrics etc :D:D
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She is helping finish the show off I feel. She should have never been brought back. What was Cowell thinking of.

I noticed when it was confirmed she was coming back back. I was among the most outspoken saying it would be a complete disaster.

DS though as a whole it would be great viewing figures would climb etc. People have changed their tune now.

Its a disgrace the money she is being paid. Her contribution to the show is zero, she should make a donation to charity and feel suitably embarrassed
  • Options
    David_MorganDavid_Morgan Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes given the panel a different dynamic and things are more relaxed with her around. However, she knows nothing about the biz and this is reflected in her final 3 acts; none of which could win. they all had good voices but when she picked them I knew they'd be the first to go. she's now got one act left - she can sing but she looks like a middle aged frumpy mother

Knows nothing about the biz? She managed Ozzy, turning him from a bankrupt junky to rock&roll superstar.
  • Options
    katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She isn't a relative of mine so can't say I feel embarrassed by her antics and actually find her very amusing.

Her laugh is very infectious and she's loud and brassy but it makes a nice change from Tulisa who always looked a bit bored to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Embarrassing. I think she is really out of touch and a bit, well, stupid.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only watching the live shows for the entertainment value, sadly Mrs O is part of the show & so I'll have to put up with her. She really is an embarrassing, idiotic, plasticised version of her former self. Suggest her next surgery could be to permanently shut her mouth & stop any further pathetic outbursts.
  • Options
    pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's embarrassing
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Embarrassing with a capital E :o
  • Options
    CookmeparsnipsCookmeparsnips Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Entertaining if partly for the cringe factor!