EastEnders Abi Branning Spoiler

Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Abi dark path Will see her set her sights on Ben Mitchell despite the fact he is gay!

Comments

• BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Source?

Can't see this happening myself
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Source?

Can't see this happening myself

someone posted this from a tv mag on twitter http://twitter.com/LoveForLorna/status/520624785898741763/photo/1
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi and Ben had a very strong childhood friendship, I can see how they might become close again and Abi gets the wrong idea about Ben's feelings towards her, plus her pride has been extremely hurt and assuming Jay does end up with Lola she is going to be left very much out in the cold. I wonder what she is going to do now that she has decided against uni? if she is going to just mope around the square she is going to be very lonely
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone posted this from a tv mag on twitter http://twitter.com/LoveForLorna/status/520624785898741763/photo/1

do girls in their late teens really try and turn gay men straight?

the soaps in particular eastenders are obsessed with it, first whitney with johnny and now abi and ben!

bit soon to do the same story over again isnt it
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think young girls cant help who they fall for, but I think Abi is extremely angry and sees everyone around her in happy relationships and is going to be very bitter about being the one left out, also I think she sees herself as the 'good' child and cant understand why it has gone so horribly wrong, unfortunately she has pinned her hopes and dreams and future on a teenage boy who had a lot of growing up to do himself.

what she should do is pick herself up continue with her career aspirations and focus on that for the time being, I don't think she will though, I can see Abi becoming even more angry if she doesn't get her own way, and Ben rejecting her could tip her over the edge, pyscho Abi could be a real possibility :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    well Ben has a new head, so Abi falls in love with him..( they do this alot in soapland :D)
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish the spoiler was she's ****ing off to Bolton... FOREVER, one of the most miserable, depressing, whiney people in soap, and Lorna Fitzgerald is an atrocious actress! Sort it out DTC, axe! She won't be missed so why not?

Ben, on the other hand, has SO MUCH potential, but a romance isn't needed IMO, and please keep him away from Johnny, too predictable!:(
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Wish the spoiler was she's ****ing off to Bolton... FOREVER, one of the most miserable, depressing, whiney people in soap, and Lorna Fitzgerald is an atrocious actress! Sort it out DTC, axe! She won't be missed so why not?

Tell us what you really think, Lou :D
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Can't they give Ben a proper story? He's arguably the person with the most connections on the square, and they're not giving him anything more than trying it on with Johnny and being suddenly attractive to his childhood friend?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    do girls in their late teens really try and turn gay men straight?

the soaps in particular eastenders are obsessed with it, first whitney with johnny and now abi and ben!

bit soon to do the same story over again isnt it

Embarrassingly, as a teenager, I fell for a gay friend, so it does happen.

Think this is a bit far fetched though. I find Abi so boring!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben has been horrible to Abi since she started seeing Jay. I'm surprised she'd want anything to do with him.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi is in danger of becoming very annoying
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't Ben more bisexual than gay, can see this happening. People said Abi was the new Sharon Watts and now she is confirming it by going after two Mitchell brothers
  • Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi's been annoying me since she was a young child. She's finally starting to get my interest.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi's been annoying me since she was a young child. She's finally starting to get my interest.

I'm loving this dark moody Abi we are now getting, keep it up DTC :D
  • secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Abi is in danger of becoming very annoying

Abi has been annoying for the last couple of years, I wish she would go and join her mum.
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Abi. Lorna has always played her so well.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi dark path Will see her set her sights on Ben Mitchell despite the fact he is gay!

It really wouldn't surprise me at all
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    I love Abi. Lorna has always played her so well.

I agree, glad she is getting some storylines now, she has always been a bit restricted till recently due to her age