Options

I loved Freddie, I loved Marcus but now I want Sophie to win - anyone agree??

hr100hr100 Posts: 374
Forum Member
I am such a huge Freddie fan, I actually welled up when he was voted out and then I adored Marcus.

I thought I would want Siavash to win and to be honest I will be quite happy if he does but I am now thinking about little Sophies face on Friday night if she wins. She will not believe it at all, has no idea and she has been on a journey

Anyone else agree?

Comments

• Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    hr100 wrote: »
    I am such a huge Freddie fan, I actually welled up when he was voted out and then I adored Marcus.

I thought I would want Siavash to win and to be honest I will be quite happy if he does but I am now thinking about little Sophies face on Friday night if she wins. She will not believe it at all, has no idea and she has been on a journey

Anyone else agree?

No, she is a vapid chav wannabee with the compulsery fake boobies, shows the sate of the UK mindset if she wins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Loved Freddie
    Loved Marcus

now want Siavash to win.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Freddie, liked Marcus... and really don't want anyone other than Siavash to win now. These three have been the only reason I watched BB this series, the only long-lasting HMs with anything resembling personalities.

Besides, as a Freddie supporter, I can't really forget that Sophie was - at least by association - part of the gang that treated him so badly for the first few weeks of the series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Sophie isnt perfect but by god she has made my viewing better the last few weeks, lovely girl with her ditzy ways.

The only one with no agenda or real prospect of winning.

Sophie to win.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nO, Sophie is a nonentity and I haven't forgotten how she traeted Freddy. She's much nastier than she likes to appear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Lurkylou wrote: »
    Loved Freddie
    Loved Marcus

now want Siavash to win.:)

me too
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking very likely its Sophie to win now !
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. She shouldn't be rewarded for her Jade "East Angular" impersonation.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anyone else agree?
    pass the sick bag.:o
    No Chance.
    i wont forget her joining in the bullying of Freddie and spiteful attitude towards the IDH.:mad:
    shes as fake as her norks and ill be voting for ANYONE but her to win.
    id rather nana won.
    id rather see" little Rods" face light up thanks.
    :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a huge Freddie fan, he was the only one i actually really wanted to win this year. I'd hate for Sophie to win. Not only is she completely fake, but it seems everyone has forgotten how nasty she was when Kris and Karly were still in the house. The only person left i'd like to win is Rodrigo.
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophie is just edging out Siavash now for me, although I wouldn't mind either crowned winner.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No sorry, this Freddie fan is voting for Siavash.
  • Options
    chelle6chelle6 Posts: 5,953
    Forum Member
    See this is why I am certain she will win.

Siavash has kind of disappointed me. He started off so reckless and brave and he has still thrown caution to the wind but in a kind of weak way. Hiding under the covers doesn't work for me he could definitely have made more of that situation and risen above it. Sophie made more of her opportunity when accused of being pregnant she made it a running joke and laughed at herself.

So yeah in the absence of Marcus and Freddie I do lean a little towards Sophie for her sheer relaxed attitude to BB throughout. Not picking sides just keeping it real and rising above the Kris situation, dumping him was her best BB move, getting bigger another inspired stroke of genius that girl is savvy.

If she is genuine then she deserves to win for her chilled out attitude if she is faking she deserves it more for her genius and cunning.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Anyone else agree?

What journey, all she has done is gain weight and lose her hair:confused:
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my opinion Marcus should have won the show. Since Marcus has gone I would like to see Rodrigo win but think the public will choose Sophie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Siavash is too disloyal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anyone else agree?

No, if you ever believed in The 3 Amigos then you want Siavash to win and nobody else. Think of them as the marines. They never leave their own on the field of battle.

Siavash to win!
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Yes. I don't go along with the general assertion that if you were a Freddie fan you should support Siavash. In all honesty I can't stand the guy - I find him to be a spineless, slimy, calculating, droning, posturing, dreary little man.

Sophie may not be anything particularly special but of the final line-up she strikes me as the most genuine. She comes across as a very decent girl and that's criteria enough for me to make her the winner. Siavash and Charlie have been in it to win it from day one, Rodrigo's great but temperamental, and David's a little too nanoo nanoo for me. She's the best of the rest and should definitely win come Friday night.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely not, as a Freddie and Marcus fan I don't forget how she was in Lisa's gang nominating them every week.

People seem to forget what a little stirrer she has been.

She will win, she has the agent, the fake romance, and is the perfect thick tabloid fodder, but for me she had absolutely no entertainment value in the house.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted Siavash as Freddie and Marcus are out, and Sophie was my next choice after Siavash....

As tonight's BBBM has turned into the anti-Siavash show, I don't think he will be allowed to win, and if he does his life will be trashed by BB...... so I don't mind at all if Sophie wins.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    No, if you ever believed in The 3 Amigos then you want Siavash to win and nobody else. Think of them as the marines. They never leave their own on the field of battle.

Siavash to win!

3 Amigos? Marcus hates Siavash.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garza wrote: »
    3 Amigos? Marcus hates Siavash.

Ah, you are 100% wrong. He thinks he's a nice, if slightly misguided, bloke. He doesn't hate him at all. Read the DS interview posted today if you need this confirmed. He's said this elsewhere since leaving the house too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i THINK WE SHOULD ROYALLY TAKE THE P*SS AND VOTE FOR DAVID.

(Sorry about the shouting...I'm stoned)
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    This Freddie and Marcus fan is voting Siavash to win.

Sophie's treatment of both Freddie and Marcus was cr*p. I'll never forgive her for being so small-minded.