just had a complaint about my cat

14567810»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobwebsoup wrote: »
    That's helpful isn't it. Try keeping a cat confined that doesn't want to be confined, then you might refrain from posting unhelpful and pointless comments like that ;)

She can post as many times as she wants love
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »

Did I say she couldn't? What's the point in pathetic comments like that? She wants to grow up, and judging by your attitude and the way you were speaking to a poster on this thread earlier, you want to grow up too.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    Keep it confined then...problem solved. ;)

Thats all well and good if you have an indoor cat , but if a cat has been an outdoor cat all its life its very very hard to change that, you can try but it takes time and patience and a willingness on the part of the cat , which with outdoor cats is usally not forthcoming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Thats all well and good if you have an indoor cat , but if a cat has been an outdoor cat all its life its very very hard to change that, you can try but it takes time and patience and a willingness on the part of the cat , which with outdoor cats is usally not forthcoming.

my neighbour has 3 outdoor cats in winter she provides a litter tray but the eldest cleo would rather go out in the snow than use it however they only use their garden or mine and every few days their owner does a poo patrol of both gardens thats all it takes really a bit of neighbourly co operation
  • NewBallsPleaseNewBallsPlease Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »

You need to get a cat.
    It'll calm you down, love.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,748
    Administrator
    This thread appears to have exhausted all constructive discussion and has been closed.
This discussion has been closed.