Alex Reid - prize plum

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Desperate to be in any papers but that?? What the f....?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he says he confused his and Harvey's medication which was in the same fridge and presumably in the same type of vial. It's possible, I suppose, since he is a prize plum.

Did Alex confess to this voluntarily or is this just more of KP being spiteful for the sake of? Why can't she leave him alone? :rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Alex taking Harvey's meds Katie's fault??
    You are told to keep These type of meds in a sealed container to ensure contamination because they have to be kept in a fridge .. I wouldn't be suprised if Katie has a separate fridge for them ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Alex taking Harvey's meds Katie's fault??
    You are told to keep These type of meds in a sealed container to ensure contamination because they have to be kept in a fridge .. I wouldn't be suprised if Katie has a separate fridge for them ..

Why is he talking about this? What sparked it? It doesn't sound like something he would make public out of the blue and/or voluntarily.

Has she put all this rubbish in her book, maybe, and Alex has gotten wind of it - hence the 'confession' before it gets blown up into something ridiculous?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lexi
    If that's the reason why they split then of course it will be included in her book.. And we are talking about Alex Reid aren't we? He sells stuff to the press all the time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lexi
    If that's the reason why they split then of course it will be included in her book.. And we are talking about Alex Reid aren't we? He sells stuff to the press all the time

*sigh* You're missing my point. Never mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    he says he confused his and Harvey's medication which was in the same fridge and presumably in the same type of vial. It's possible, I suppose, since he is a prize plum.

Did Alex confess to this voluntarily or is this just more of KP being spiteful for the sake of? Why can't she leave him alone? :rolleyes:

IMO I don't think he would confess but wouldn't be surprised if KP was running her mouth again. Lol @Prize plum :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    IMO I don't think he would confess but wouldn't be surprised if KP was running her mouth again. Lol @Prize plum :)

Yes, exactly, which suggests he's doing damage control. If it was accidental, then it's a horrible accusation imo, filled with 'shock horror' for the sake of making him look like some sort of out of control monster stealing a disabled child's medication.

I know he's a prat etc but jeez. As for it being what broke up their marriage, bulls*it. From a current perspective, their marriage was on the rocks from Day 1.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lexi

Of course KP has free reign to sell people's embarrassing private info like this, yet PA isn't allowed to so much as mention or acknowledge her on his show, even though she's part of the family, whether he likes it or not, (not).
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes, exactly, which suggests he's doing damage control. If it was accidental, then it's a horrible accusation imo, filled with 'shock horror' for the sake of making him look like some sort of out of control monster stealing a disabled child's medication.

I know he's a prat etc but jeez. As for it being what broke up their marriage, bulls*it. From a current perspective, their marriage was on the rocks from Day 1.

Yup, I think that is exactly what he's doing - getting his version out before KP has the chance to.
    Just because Alex is a twonk of the highest order doesn't mean that even he can't be in the right occasionally.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Of course KP has free reign to sell people's embarrassing private info like this, yet PA isn't allowed to so much as mention or acknowledge her on his show, even though she's part of the family, whether he likes it or not, (not).

I know you are inordinately fond of the Tiresome Toddler, but why on earth are you bringing him up in a thread about Alex Reid?
    Surely it is completely off-topic?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did it by mistake. I like Alex, he seems to be a nice guy and is never really nasty about Katie or that other bint that used him Chantelle, they have been so horrible about him.
    Does he even get to see Dolly? I think that is awful when women use fellas to get their baby and then don't allow them to see them, men have no rights at all if they are not married.

I hate how that article is all about Katie and how amazing she is as a mother.. she uses Harvey to make herself look good. she milked that poor childs illness for so many years.
    We all know she has had nannies looking after Harvey and the other kids for years and really she doesn't come across as the perfect caring maternal Mother..she is all about herself and her now failing career.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie has never given the reason she left Alex Reid and, until the book is published, no one knows whats in it. She may not have given the reason. Alex Reid is clearly running scared that she has and decided to out himself.

She is not at fault here. The fact is Alex Reid took Harveys' medication and has nothing to do with her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-slams-alex-reid-2297123

She is very protective of Harvey and, if she thought it wasnt an accident and this could have jeopardized Harvey's health, Im not surprised she left him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I think that is exactly what he's doing - getting his version out before KP has the chance to.
    Just because Alex is a twonk of the highest order doesn't mean that even he can't be in the right occasionally.
    Is Katie Price so desperate for stories she is going back over old ground with Alex they split up ages ago, she must have run out of anti-Pete stories.
    I think most people have felt sorry for Alex though, he is not the bad one in all this.
    Katie only married him after he won CBB thats how fame hungry she is, if he had been evicted early on she would have dumped him. He was popular and she used him.

He won CBB as he is a nice guy, she has done everything to try and take that from him same with Chantelle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Katie has never given the reason she left Alex Reid and, until the book is published, no one knows whats in it. She may not have given the reason. Alex Reid is clearly running scared that she has and decided to out himself.

She is not at fault here. The fact is Alex Reid took Harveys' medication and has nothing to do with her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-slams-alex-reid-2297123

She is very protective of Harvey and, if she thought it wasnt an accident and this could have jeopardized Harvey's health, Im not surprised she left him.

Pity she wasn't so protective of Harvey when she carried him for nine months during her pregnancy, we can all remember her out partying when she was pregnant on him, she has so much to answer for.
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Is Katie Price so desperate for stories she is going back over old ground with Alex they split up ages ago, she must have run out of anti-Pete stories.
    I think most people have felt sorry for Alex though, he is not the bad one in all this.
    Katie only married him after he won CBB thats how fame hungry she is, if he had been evicted early on she would have dumped him. He was popular and she used him.

He won CBB as he is a nice guy, she has done everything to try and take that from him same with Chantelle.

I agree, why can't she just move on from Alex and she doesn't like it when her exes spill the beans, not that Alex has done much of that. She whipped him off and married him after the CBB win like you say when he proved popular.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not me, sorry.
    I think he is a complete plank, whose desperation to stay in the public eye is beyond pathetic.
    Not only was he stupid enough to marry Katie Price, he then escaped, only to end up impregnating the Lidl KP, Chantellitall.
    However, as far as I can make out, this is a complete non-story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pity she wasn't so protective of Harvey when she carried him for nine months during her pregnancy, we can all remember her out partying when she was pregnant on him, she has so much to answer for.

You do know Harvey's condition is GENETIC :rolleyes:

What a Suprise ..another Katie Price bashing thread ...
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Iagree I posted the same thing a while ago.The marriage was doomed from the start.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not me, sorry.
    I think he is a complete plank, whose desperation to stay in the public eye is beyond pathetic.
    Not only was he stupid enough to marry Katie Price, he then escaped, only to end up impregnating the Lidl KP, Chantellitall.
    He was crazy to go with Chantelle, Dolly is the image of him I do feel bad for him if he never sees her though.

Katie must be so desperate, so little has happened in her life lately she has to go back and think of bad stuff Alex has done to try and sell her book..her career is really over and dying a slow death.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Using the child's drugs could have had serious issues for Harvey, if he had been given the adult dosage of this drug.

Drugs come clearly marked with the dosage and name. . Surely Harvey's dose would have been much smaller than the adult one, which would have been visible in the syringe.

At the end of the day, whether an accident or deliberate, it may have been the reason she left him. I can fully understand this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not entirely sure what this has to do with anything - but I was under the impression that Harvey's issues were as a result of a genetic condition, and nothing whatsoever to do with his mother's behaviour.
    I think that's a pretty low accusation to make of her to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Using the child's drugs could have had serious issues for Harvey, if he had been given the adult dosage of this drug.

Drugs come clearly marked with the dosage and name. . Surely Harvey's dose would have been much smaller than the adult one, which would have been visible in the syringe.

At the end of the day, whether an accident or deliberate, it may have been the reason she left him. I can fully understand this.

My injections are kept in a small fridge in a container and even though I'm the only person who has these injections in our house I ALWAYS read the label etc... To ensure correct doseage etc.. As I've been given the wrong amount on one occassion by the chemist
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did it by mistake. I like Alex, he seems to be a nice guy and is never really nasty about Katie or that other bint that used him Chantelle, they have been so horrible about him.
    Does he even get to see Dolly? I think that is awful when women use fellas to get their baby and then don't allow them to see them, men have no rights at all if they are not married.

I hate how that article is all about Katie and how amazing she is as a mother.. she uses Harvey to make herself look good. she milked that poor childs illness for so many years.
    We all know she has had nannies looking after Harvey and the other kids for years and really she doesn't come across as the perfect caring maternal Mother..she is all about herself and her now failing career.

Not true. There have to be damned good reasons why a father is denied the right to see his child, but being unmarried is not one of them.

Agree with your other comments tho'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me, sorry.

Although I do think he's a complete plank and incredibly delusional and as fame-hungry as his ex, I do feel a bit sorry for him because, quite honestly, I'm not sure he's all there.

I still see no need whatsoever for this to be made public and it just reeks of spite. Again, and I repeat, anyone suggesting this was the reason for their split is ignoring the hard fact that she was treating him like crap 5 minutes after they got married because she knew it was a HUGE mistake so it's not as if this incident suddenly changed what was a happy relationship.

God's sake, the way some people are carrying on, you'd think they'd still be living in wedded bliss were it not for this!