Options

What do you do in the evenings?

2»

Comments

• Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Come in the house, eat dinner, watch CNBC, browse internet, watch a bit more TV and bed. Exciting :p
  • Options
    Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go online, listen to music, watch films, chat to my family, eat (obviously not all at once heheh).
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to dance three times a week and go to the gym an' all.

Now I watch tv and go online.

sigh.:(
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Weeknights I come home from work, get in the shower, make dinner, watch a bit of TV then go to bed - how exciting!

Weekends it really depends on what I've got planned. Usually go out for a meal/to the cinema or if I'm staying in we'll get a takeaway and have a bottle of wine.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    If I am on my own I will tend to go to the gym for an hour or so come home watch tv for a bit, he will have cooked dinner before he goes to work so I eat that before the gym then he drops me off at the gym. If it is his day off then we tend to have dinner and go out for a walk then come back and watch a bit of tv, if he's been working then we may just go out for a short walk after dinner. The washing will be on the go whilst we are out so when we get back we can hang it out.
  • Options
    Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    Get home about 6ish, give 3 year old dinner bath & bed.
    Cook and then eat dinner whilst watching TV with the missus for an hour or so.
    Play computer games until midnightish.
    Have a shower
    Watch TV for 30mins
    Bed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I stay in I will watch tv and look at stuff on net. Might do a bit of cooking or reading.

I often go to the pub or go out to eat, or just go and visit people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    after being on my feet all day at work, all I want to do when I get home is relax and watch something entertaining for a hour or so before I go to bed but the telly's being unwatchable for months now. I spend most of those relaxing few hours moaning about the fact that I have to pay to watch this shit, it should be the other way around, they should be paying me to suffer this crap. :mad:
  • Options
    BogzBogz Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of tv, film or gaming.

I also practice my juggling, fours balls at the moment :)

Always read before I go to bed.
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow thanks everyone! I was worried that I was becoming an unsociable old fart, but now I can see it's quite acceptable to just chill in the evenings! Those of you juggling and playing piano and stuff - show offs, making the rest of us look bad! :)
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lil lexie wrote: »
    after being on my feet all day at work, all I want to do when I get home is relax and watch something entertaining for a hour or so before I go to bed but the telly's being unwatchable for months now. I spend most of those relaxing few hours moaning about the fact that I have to pay to watch this shit, it should be the other way around, they should be paying me to suffer this crap. :mad:

Have you tried watching Revenge? It's pretty good! I agree the rest is pants, apart from good old HIMYM of course.
  • Options
    SalbatesSalbates Posts: 2,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cook dinner and then flit between cross stitching, going on line, playing games on laptop and playing DS. Between 8-9pm my husband and I got to be to watch something on our server, either a film or whatever TV show we're in the middle of (at the moment it's West Wing and Waiting for God) and then I go to sleep, usually in the middle of an episode :D