Options

Alicia vs Katie Hopkins

Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
Forum Member
I'm actually finding this relationship quite funny now. At first it seemed like an unfair fight, but as a dumb is Alicia is, she'll still give it to Katie on a daily basis and is not scared of her at all. She's taken all of her knocks on the chin, and has actually grown in confidence.

I think Katie secretly respects her for it too and I actually think she has a bit of a soft spot for her deep down. :D

Comments

• Options
    JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the first paragraph, but I fear that the second is wishful thinking. I don't think KH even realises that Alicia gets the best of her in their arguments.

I don't know what Alicia is like to live with 24 hours a day, but from what I've seen on the highlights she appears to me to be the most interesting housemate. There's a whole thread on here somewhere on that very topic. I hope Alicia stays, as I think she's got the most to give, not in terms of some weary "journey" but because she's the one person in there that can surprise me. I know more or less exactly what the others are going to do, but not her.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia is winning this
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree about the soft spot. The other day when Alicia was talking about healthy eating, the others started to talk over her - Katie shushed them and asked Alicia to go on. Admittedly it might have been to see her trip herself up, but I think KH is wanting Alicia to show her more thoughtful side.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, it's very hard to take someone who paid good money to have that face and 'pig-tits' or their opinions seriously. She seems to have made repeated poor life choices in every department, therefore her views on diet and education and people don't carry much weight.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, it's very hard to take someone who paid good money to have that face and 'pig-tits' or their opinions seriously. She seems to have made repeated poor life choices in every department, therefore her views on diet and education and people don't carry much weight.

That's a sad attitude to have I like to think people can change and have something to offer when they do, and even people who make mistakes can be interesting people. Would be a dry old world if everyone made the right choice and never made a mistake in their lives and what could we learn from them ? not much I would say.
  • Options
    mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    That's a sad attitude to have I like to think people can change and have something to offer when they do, and even people who make mistakes can be interesting people. Would be a dry old world if everyone made the right choice and never made a mistake in their lives and what could we learn from them ? not much I would say.

I understand what you're saying, but at the end of the day she has said herself that those mistakes are ones she would make again...she does not appear to have actually learned or changed from anything in her life.
  • Options
    Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For everyone that thinks Alicia is thick, I say this - Alicia knows that after the Get Perez out chants last week that he's not popular.

Since he and KH have been the ones fighting she realises that KH IS popular and therefore will be getting quite a bit of airtime.

So Alicia has now started to talk, discuss and debate a lot more with KH.

Alicia is so stupid is so many ways, but she's very savvy too when it comes to the media.