Options

Celebs supposed to be hot, who are not

Comments

• Options
    user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Whedonite wrote: »
    Didn't Rihanna grow up in one of the richest parts of Barbados? What does her background have to do with it anyway? People from the "ghetto" are automatically unattractive :confused:

If you read all parts of my post, when listing Rihanna I mentioned "good connections" just because I know she comes from a good family. Did you ever watch any of her interviews? If so, you've seen/heard how ignorant and low-educated she sounds. She revels in that ghetto vibe she so adores that's why I wonder why she is considered hot while in my eyes she is absolutely vulgar. She could do better, being a more gentle example for all the young people who follow her yet she enjoys getting stoned. Not to mention how she tries to make chic that gangsta style. Check her gun tattoo and way of speaking then perhaps you get what I meant. :D
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Pretty much all of them. Most are overrated.

The most attractive Hollywood stars are from the day time soaps.
  • Options
    PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some people are just throwing in names of people they don't like rather than people 'considered hot', I mean Steve McFadden and Kelly Osborne, on what planet would there be a general consensus that they were hot? At this rate someone will cite Katie Hopkins😄
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Renee Zelleweger, before or after not nice.

Tilda Swinton..ugly

Helen Mirren just looks like an older plain woman..

Bradley Cooper.... cant see anything nice about hiim
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre - looks like he's wearing a stocking mask permanently over his face.

Susannah Reid - her piggy, constipated looking eyes make her look like Boris Yeltsin in a long dark wig.

Mark Wright - gurns like the wide mouthed crazy frog when he smiles

Every single woman on TOWiE - all caked in make up which makes them look about fifty.

Gwyneth Paltrow - weird, plain, flat face.

Robbie Williams and Brad Pitt - both quite monkeyish looking.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    Tilda Swinton..ugly

Is she actually "supposed to be hot" though?
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Is she actually "supposed to be hot" though?

Yeah she's definitely not hot
  • Options
    user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    ... Tilda Swinton..ugly
    Helen Mirren just looks like an older plain woman....

How could I forget Tilda? I really don't get people saying she's gorgeous. Where???? In Blind-land?? Her looks are too pale, making her cold and manly.

Agree about Helen Mirren. She is really on the rough side, even when she was young. She might have a nice figure (ugly lower legs but nice boobs) and plenty of talent but as far as beauty goes, she never had any pretty features a.t. a.l.l. Her small, beady eyes make her look like she might be a mean person, I don't know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    user986 wrote: »
    How could I forget Tilda? I really don't get people saying she's gorgeous. Where???? In Blind-land?? Her looks are too pale, making her cold and manly.

Agree about Helen Mirren. She is really on the rough side, even when she was young. She might have a nice figure (ugly lower legs but nice boobs) and plenty of talent but as far as beauty goes, she never had any pretty features a.t. a.l.l. Her small, beady eyes make her look like she might be a mean person, I don't know.

People actually say that tilda is gorgeous? Jesus, their standards but be rock bottom
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nigella Lawson - flabby housewife with blubber lips.

Jennifer Lawrence - piggy eyes and giraffe body.

Holly Willoughby - wonky face with sprawling nose, lazy eye, invisible upper lip and mammoth lower lip.

Abbey Clancey - buck teeth and skeletal face.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Tilda Swinton..ugly
    I think people, well men, like Tilda because she seems to be into free love or something like that so they think they'd get a go!!
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »

Holly Willoughby - wonky face with sprawling nose, lazy eye, invisible upper lip and mammoth lower lip.

I think Jennifer Lawrence has a weird face, unformed features and nothing remarkable about her face. Her eyes sink into her face she looks a bit piggy as you say. She has that baby look and will probably look 50 when she is 90.

Abbey is quite pretty but it is the teeth (that aren't hers). far too big for her mouth and make her loo like Bugs Bunny
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read all parts of my post, when listing Rihanna I mentioned "good connections" just because I know she comes from a good family. Did you ever watch any of her interviews? If so, you've seen/heard how ignorant and low-educated she sounds. She revels in that ghetto vibe she so adores that's why I wonder why she is considered hot while in my eyes she is absolutely vulgar. She could do better, being a more gentle example for all the young people who follow her yet she enjoys getting stoned. Not to mention how she tries to make chic that gangsta style. Check her gun tattoo and way of speaking then perhaps you get what I meant. :D

How was I suppose to know that "good connections" automatically meant family? As far as I'm aware, coming from a "good family" and being raised in a rather affluent area, means that she is certainly not ghetto at all . Just because she likes to smoke weed and doesn't speak the best English, doesn't mean she's ghetto :confused:

In order to be attractive, a woman has to live her life like a mum before she's even had kids :confused:
  • Options
    Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Beckham owns this thread. David Beckham, David Beckham, ohhh lemme think, David Beckham!!!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David Beckham owns this thread. David Beckham, David Beckham, ohhh lemme think, David Beckham!!!:p

Yeah and posh too, the least hottest one from the spice girls
  • Options
    AvinAGiraffeAvinAGiraffe Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    Norman Reedus aka Darryl from the Walking Dead. It amazes me that people find him remotely attractive. He looks skanky as hell to me.
  • Options
    Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan Gosling......just look at his face, he is not hot

I just don't understand why girls find him attractive
  • Options
    BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bradley Cooper - He looks like the long-lost Barry Manilow's twin, especially when he (Bradley, of course) is clean shaven

:D Glad I'm not the only one who sees the Manilow resemblance .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balthus wrote: »
    :D Glad I'm not the only one who sees the Manilow resemblance .

He looks more like Ralph Fiennes
  • Options
    Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this entire thread is the 2/10 would not bang meme.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    m-river wrote: »
    He looks more like Ralph Fiennes

I used to get told I look like Ralph Fiennes. My girlfriend has the hots for Bradley Cooper maybe that explains it all??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I thought Bradley Cooper looked like Jeremy Kyle in a film I saw him in the other week.

As for Ryan Gosling, he looks like Rodney Trotter.
  • Options
    JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the attraction of the following:

Peter Andre
    Olly Murs
  • Options
    Thom001Thom001 Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »

Holly Willoughby - lazy eye :o The many times I have seen her picture on a magazine or on tv, I've never noticed that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thom001 wrote: »
    Holly Willoughby - lazy eye :o The many times I have seen her picture on a magazine or on tv, I've never noticed that

She so does. You never seen celeb juice? it comes out in full view on that