Options

Katie Price is being lined up for a presenting role on Loose Women

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
Forum Member
If this actually happens I will never watch Loose Women again. :mad:

She isn't clever, funny or informed enough to come anywhere close to this job. The woman they choose needs to reflect and represent their viewers and she does neither of these things in my view. :(

Comments

• Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    If this is true, how on earth is this going to work??... Carol & Coleen detest Jordan!! lol :eek:
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got a link????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol this will be awesome.
  • Options
    FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Good job I don't watch that trash
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Let's hope they read these threads then, to gauge public opinion.

And Katie can't talk about anything other than Katie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    here's the link
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a166032/katie-price-approached-for-loose-women.html

OMG OMG!!! Cannot stand Loose Women, but if she's one of them, that's it!! I'll never watch that rubbish again! Not that I watch it often anyway!
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Star is the source.....so it's probably bollocks.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shes an awful presenter, I hope she doesn't get it
  • Options
    Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch very often, but I'd definitely not be watching if she was on. I know the others get a bit of a slating for being self-indulgent and slagging off men, but she would take the biscuit.

I can't see it happening. It has gone downhill since Kaye Adams left, but there is still the vague attempt at making it a show where articulate women who aren't part of the whole zeleb culture discuss issues of the day interspersed with celebrity interviews. We know she can't talk about anything that isn't herself and she's proven her lack of ability as an interviewers.

This is probably headline generating guff invented by her PR people to keep her in the papers and to make her appear to be a "sought after" celebrity.
  • Options
    HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be a whole lot of fun watching them make sly remarks towards Jordan as they go completely over her head.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might need a few stitches, she's too loose :eek:
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    It will be denied just like all the other rubbish stories they hype

If it isnt it will tee off Katona

Lose millions of women viewers and bring an end to this awful programme

Deep joy
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd quite like to see it.

I don't think she should be given the anchor job (she's hardly a natural presenter is she?) but I think she would be refreshing to the panel. Lets face it she'd be no more ignorant than 98% of the them there, the only difference is there won't be the vile stench of 'worthiness' surrounding her half baked opinions.

It is often her own worst enemy but I think her brand of cold, unforgiving bluntness could be put to good use and make a welcome change to the self congratulatory, back patting tripe spouted by most of the others.
  • Options
    cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nah this can't be true, from what i've seen of loose women it's all inane drivel, katie price wouldn't sit there waiting for her turn to speak and being one of a team, she wants centre stage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fiona Phillips was bad enough.

But Katie Price and possibly Fern Britton sharing the hosting duties. ITV are in real trouble.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't all the former Loose Women head panelists been people with presenting experience? That being the case, why on earth would they approach a non-entity like KP? At the very least, if they want her on the show, it should be as a panelist - and in the unlikely event of her showing promise, she could be promoted after a year or two of being on the panel.

To be honest, I can't see them approaching her. She has no experience, she's unpopular with most of the viewers and she has the most annoying 'nails down a chalkboard' voice!
  • Options
    'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But surely the producers of Loose Women have done their research and know how unpopular she is just now and this will surely not be good for their ratings.

Although, they don't even need to do research - anyone with half a brain should know she is hated at the moment....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Ha ha ha, love to see the panel made up of Carol, Colleen, Denise and Katie.:D

Light the touch paper and step back .......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's clearly rubbish, it is the Daily Star Sunday afterall. However I'd like it to be true just to see her and the show really go down the dumper.
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it's true didn't she slag all of them off after last time she was on?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    smashbox wrote: »
    I doubt it's true didn't she slag all of them off after last time she was on?

Since when has a small thing like that put her off - they may relish the opportunity to put her in her place!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... and reportedly had more botox whilst in LA making her immobile Stepford Wife type face even more mask like as if she has been embalmed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard she was a guest, next week, only.
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nannie wrote: »
    Since when has a small thing like that put her off - they may relish the opportunity to put her in her place!

That I woud love to see:D
  • Options
    rossm2008rossm2008 Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Continuing the grand old tradition of ropey old slags on Loose Women then. :D