Katona

i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
Forum Member
✭✭✭
plllleeeeeeaaaaaassssssse get cokehead katona out next week!!!!!

Cant stand that gurning face any longer......and she sounded as if she was back on her "medication" earlier tonight

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She performed well last week and if she does well next week she will have earned her place in the competition. I hope this is a good experience for her and sets her up to live a better and happier life!
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's bipolar.

:sleep:
    I................
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    number six wrote: »
    She performed well last week and if she does well next week she will have earned her place in the competition. I hope this is a good experience for her and sets her up to live a better and happier life!

I second that! :)
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    number six wrote: »
    I'm with you number six - I must confess I wonder why it's necessary to set up yet another anti Kerry thread when there is ample opportunity to bash her on existing threads.

Next we'll have her detractors complaining that Kerry threads are cluttering up the forum, without taking into account that they're responsible for most of them.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I second that! :)

I third it :D The girl done well!!!
  • rosiegirlrosiegirl Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Why not wait and see how the girl does rather than wish her to do badly?

Maybe I am wrong but all I can see is a young woman who has been to hell and back (maybe through her own fault) and who is now trying to get her life back on track for the sake of her children.

Just cut the girl a bit of slack
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosiegirl wrote: »
    Why not wait and see how the girl does rather than wish her to do badly?

Maybe I am wrong but all I can see is a young woman who has been to hell and back (maybe through her own fault) and who is now trying to get her life back on track for the sake of her children.

Just cut the girl a bit of slack

I fail to see how dancing around in spandex helps her children or her life.
    Maybe she should think about spending time with them and building a stable home, maybe even getting an actual job.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Glowbot wrote: »
    Maybe she should think about spending time with them and building a stable home, maybe even getting an actual job.

OUCH, but you might be right. While she should be at home creating the happy environment, mayb she has to help herself first, and to do that she needs to change the public perception of herself !!
  • rosiegirlrosiegirl Posts: 196
    Forum Member

Maybe because by doing this and the exposure she maybe able to get work offers which, in turn, will enable her to provide for her children
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    she's bipolar.

:sleep:
    I................

Like 95% of the young, talentless celebs who don't want to take responsibility for their actions.
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is her job. She's a 'TV personality.' She can hardly get a real job can she? What do you want her to do? Train as an accountant? a doctor? This is her way of earning money for her children, perhaps it'll lead to something else.
    Forum Member
    Phoebica wrote: »
    This is her job. She's a 'TV personality.' She can hardly get a real job can she? What do you want her to do? Train as an accountant? a doctor? This is her way of earning money for her children, perhaps it'll lead to something else.

Why not? Many pop stars from the past have gone on to do other things. It's perfectly possible for her to get a real job.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had no idea who she was - had to look her up on Wikipedia! - but I thought she skated well. She's certainly a bit hyper but I found her refreshingly self-deprecating unlike some. Dan is the right partner for her, I'd say - very calm and patient.
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    Why not? Many pop stars from the past have gone on to do other things. It's perfectly possible for her to get a real job.

Not just yet it's not. She's too well known at the moment. I know of some ex popstars who have gone on to work in shops etc but nobody would ever recognise them.

Besides, if her choice is to be paid 50 grand to learn ice skating or attempt to get a £6 an hour job in Tesco, can you blame her?
  • daffy1daffy1 Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    Like 95% of the young, talentless celebs who don't want to take responsibility for their actions.

I would suggest you look up bipolar. She is a classic case (tho i do admit some celebs have used it as an excuse for bad behaviour) My friend suffers from this and she is highly intellegent wth a responsible job but she has been arrested a few times cos when she is in the manic phase her behaviour changes completly but when her meds are adjusted she can work again. This is a dreadful illness to have to live with, drug and alcohol abuse is well known with this as a lost of sufferers use them to self medicate.

I do hope the majority of the sensible viewing public vote for her skating ability and not hold her past mistakes against her
    Forum Member
    Phoebica wrote: »
    Not just yet it's not. She's too well known at the moment. I know of some ex popstars who have gone on to work in shops etc but nobody would ever recognise them.

Besides, if her choice is to be paid 50 grand to learn ice skating or attempt to get a £6 an hour job in Tesco, can you blame her?

Maybe not in a shop, but there are many other options. I hope she saves any money she makes from now on. Then maybe she can retire from public view soon enough.
    Forum Member
    daffy1 wrote: »
    I would suggest you look up bipolar. She is a classic case (tho i do admit some celebs have used it as an excuse for bad behaviour) My friend suffers from this and she is highly intellegent wth a responsible job but she has been arrested a few times cos when she is in the manic phase her behaviour changes completly but when her meds are adjusted she can work again. This is a dreadful illness to have to live with, drug and alcohol abuse is well known with this as a lost of sufferers use them to self medicate.

I do hope the majority of the sensible viewing public vote for her skating ability and not hold her past mistakes against her

Kerry is just mentally unstable IMO. Every celeb seems to have a mental ilness nowadays and it does genuine sufferers a disservice. Nothing is ever Kerry's fault :rolleyes::yawn:
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I think the reason people do find it hard to cut her some slack is that they have seen numerous previous attempts to sort herself out fail...one can only hope that this one succeeds.
  • daffy1daffy1 Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    Kerry is just mentally unstable IMO. Every celeb seems to have a mental ilness nowadays and it does genuine sufferers a disservice. Nothing is ever Kerry's fault :rolleyes::yawn:

Of course shes mentally unstable . She has bipolar!
    Forum Member
    daffy1 wrote: »
    Of course shes mentally unstable . She has bipolar!

I don't think she has a mental illness; she just chooses to act in a certain way and fills her body full of alcohol and drugs, which only makes the problem worse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just talking on Sunday, she doesn't want to go home, and if she is booted out she is going to stay....perhaps she wants a job on the panel. Wish she would just shut up . She always sounds peeded up even on her itv2 show . God knows why Claire Powell wanted to manage her. Well I do money!