Woah, Jemima has hit an all time low re: Daughter

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Shocked that she's went into this about her daughter dying right after eviction revelation. Does she think that's a way of getting the public to side with her?

No morals. Save Gina or Dexter.

Comments

• Loud and ProudLoud and Proud Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Vile.
  • imaginarimaginar Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    She shut up the pathetic sob stories/excuses Jackie was coming out with though.
  • MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG.......how low can you go.:mad:

And.......as said before, she turned what Jackie was saying into something about her :rolleyes:
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,705
    Forum Member
    Vile, nasty, mouthy, woman who does not have a shred of class.
  • RyclopsRyclops Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's like she was trying to out do Jackie like they were in a game. What a waste of space
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Yeah thought it was very strange she just mentioned it so randomly after being nominated. Also as far as I understand her daughter survived she should be grateful her daughter is now alive and well not going on about it to gain sympathy votes and to win an argument.
  • MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    imaginar wrote: »

Didn't like that either, quite pathetic.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Didn't die, but "stopped breathing" until Jemima pushed her stomach and her daughter started crying.

Is that correct?
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Why was she so surprised that Jackie was sticking up for Charlie? Did she expect Jackie to say "my daughter's a stupid bitch"?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imaginar wrote: »

I can see Jemima's point. Jacqui shouldn't have made excuses for Charlie. If she's been through so much then it should make her mindful of other people's suffering and be more sensitive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jemima has to make every single conversation about her. She's becoming unbearable, I so could not live with her. Praying she is evicted this week.

If only it was still vote to save, Jemima would be a gonner for sure then.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2005CLAIRE wrote: »
    Didn't die, but "stopped breathing" until Jemima pushed her stomach and her daughter started crying.

Is that correct?

While I do not like Jeremima and think she changes everything round to what she's been through I think what she was trying to say is her daughter stopped breathing so she pushed on her chest like resuscitation as it happened to me when my daughter was 2 weeks old'
    it was dreadful but we found her not breathing in her cot and by the movement of pressing on her chest and blowing in her mouth it revived her-we lived for a year after that taking it in turns to watch her even though the hospital had given us a monitor that went off if she stopped breathing needless to say it went off loads with false alarms :eek::eek:

Back to that crazy woman I think she's just sealed her eviction tonight :D