What has Alicia done to be classed as dumb and ignorant

CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't get it what have I missed

Comments

• Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    I was just thinking that. What are we missing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Beats me
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie decided it, it was the only ammunition she could find.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Cosya wrote: »

She just took an instant dislike to her from day one and its just gone on from there.

I must admit - I think Alicia comes across as bit of a dolly-daydream and she'd probably get on my nerves - but not enough to go bitching with others! I do think that if Alicia stood up for herself and gave Katie down the banks - Katie would actually start to think more of her.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She gets upset. Seen as an easy target.
  • clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for her. I don't think she's stupid but I do think she's away in her own little world half the time. That makes her an easy target for someone who wants to sling a lazy 'you're thick' at her.
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    Cosya wrote: »

Well for a start she thinks those animated pictures of them all are mirrors. She was doing her makeup in front of hers the other day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not seen anything really that shows her as thick as some of them say. Not sure even if she was a gobby **** like Katie had any right to pick on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Keith said she does struggle to see other people's point of view.

I think she's really nice but she has subjectivity issues and is gulliable (Keith's phone thing).
  • AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I don't doubt Katie is intelligent but I think she overestimates herself and underestimates everyone else. I, like you, haven't formed any particular opinion on Alicia's intelligence or lack thereof. Katie assumes that because she uses her intelligence to belittle and undermine people that if others are not doing that they must be stupid. Some people just don't feel they have to knock other people down to feel big
  • LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really doesn't defend herself as she isn't that way inclined so as has been said, she's an easy target for Cowetta Hopkins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Well because Katie said so and if you disagree then you just cant't handle the truth.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Chloe sitting there laughing. shame Kayie didn't say few truths about her that would have shut her up
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    I really hope Alicia gets saved first tomorrow. She needs it, both for her own self esteem and to send a message to Katie that she'd picked the wrong target.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had over 100 surgery's to "improve" her looks. I think that is stupid right there. She thinks her daughter should do the same, stupid. She also took 2 Banana's and couldn't even do it without people catching her out. Again, that is stupid.
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you'll find that it's not only katie who thinks it!!!

Alex just said she is thick as a bucket of rocks and thick as a door knob... bloody hilarious.
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    She's had over 100 surgery's to "improve" her looks. I think that is stupid right there. She thinks her daughter should do the same, stupid. She also took 2 Banana's and couldn't even do it without people catching her out. Again, that is stupid.

She had the whole house practically up at her with the banana's and also the berries so she is either "stupid" whatever that means or she is totally insensitive. !!! Gobsmacking! Also agree with the above in relation to plastic surgery - totally
  • AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    She had the whole house practically up at her with the banana's and also the berries so she is either "stupid" whatever that means or she is totally insensitive. !!! Gobsmacking! Also agree with the above in relation to plastic surgery - totally

An obsession with attaining a "perfect" body strikes me as more of a compulsion or psychological issue rather than indicating intelligence but maybe I'm just a dumbass
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Not sure, I'm only seeing the edited highlights.
  • John_DarylJohn_Daryl Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mind you she really IS acting like a spoilt brat now since she's been nominated!!....
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember we only see 45 minutes of 24 hour footage, and even within that 24 hours there's more than one thing going on at a time.
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An obsession with attaining a "perfect" body strikes me as more of a compulsion or psychological issue rather than indicating intelligence but maybe I'm just a dumbass

That's exactly why I said in my post "stupid" whatever that means. Intelligence is rather a debatable concept :)
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, someone's thick ?
    Does that give others the right to be nasty to them ?

I wish Alicia would chop Katie and Cami Li in their windpipes. Pair of slags.
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia and Michelle would do better to cease their associations with Perez and Katie.

Alicia has her own business so she is clearly got enough of the required brains to do that. She is correct when she says Katie knows nothing about her and made no effort to find out. Of the four up I want Alicia and Michelle to stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia is actually really sweet. She was and still is very insecure to have done all that surgery - which she now regrets and is very against surgery. I haven't seen her being nasty to anyone but just saw Tat lass (can't remember her name) call her a bitch as she walked past. Hmmmm . pot. kettle. black.