Ray Quinn has left his wife

Comments

• gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Surprised it lasted three years mind you at least he is not having kids with different women yet like Dan Osborne from TOWIE.
  • alimialimi Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not surprised at all, the only person he has time for is himself, comes across as a self obsessed nobody and without the reality tv outings every five minutes he would have disappeared years ago, same as Hayley Tameddon, desperation behind that stage school smile, plus gay dear pinging
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alimi wrote: »
    Not surprised at all, the only person he has time for is himself, comes across as a self obsessed nobody and without the reality tv outings every five minutes he would have disappeared years ago, same as Hayley Tameddon, desperation behind that stage school smile, plus gay dear pinging

It was these two on DOI that drove me away. Insincerity ouzing out of them. I hate to say this but Ray makes my hand twitch. He has a face that is eminently smackable. Shocking I know and I'm not a violent person.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where Has He Left Her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    It was these two on DOI that drove me away. Insincerity ouzing out of them. I hate to say this but Ray makes my hand twitch. He has a face that is eminently smackable. Shocking I know and I'm not a violent person.

Yes the desperation oozed out of every pore, odious, shame is I think Quinn has talents but his Mum needs to take him aside and tell him to get over himself
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate threads like this. I have no interest in Ray Quinn but clicked the link anyway. I don't live in Liverpool but out of curiosity thought I'd see what the news was there so I clicked on the home page and what did I get? A bl**dy screen filling close up of Jeremy Clarkson!!!!!! I couldn't sleep before and I certainly won't now.

Please give warnings when a website may contain offensive material.

:D
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh!
    Can't deny the guy's hugely talented but he makes my skin crawl

Eddie Munster!
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has he left her or was it a mutual split? Perhaps she left him?
  • ScPDScPD Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Who's that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Ugh!
    Can't deny the guy's hugely talented but he makes my skin crawl

Eddie Munster!

Yes and I'm sure he has two baby's, hopefully while plugging his tour he is putting money away
  • m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where Has He Left Her?

Up the spout and down the tip
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alimi wrote: »
    plus gay dear pinging

Naturally he'd have to be gay by the third reply.

Dear God. This forum never alters.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    He seems totally self centered. His wife comes across sweet and family oriented. She's left taking care of their child alone while he's out here still chasing fame.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me, Ray always will be "that little fat boy from Brooksie"...

I wouldn't be surprised if the ongoing rumours regarding his true sexuality are confirmed.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't he 12? I know nothing about him since XF but, OMG, he made my teeth itch on there. All eyes, teeth and jazz hands, the epitome of stage school brat. With insincerity and fake emotion oozing out of every pore, he pulled out every gut wrenching cliché out of the book and the whole of Merseyside fell for it and campaigned for 'Our Ray'.
    I still have nightmares over the nauseating spectacle of him pulling out his trump care YNWA and the crocodile tears pouring down his cheeks.
    Leona Lewis isn't my cup of tea but how he came close to beating her is one of lifes great mysteries
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    The man is full of himself, allegedly in statement if the fail rags want to liaise about his marriage breakdown contact agent (sad).The man is a tool .Ray has a single coming out...All media coverage welcome.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was in the finale of that ITV talent show thing, they had to do something different from their normal thing. I caught a bit of it on This Morning four of them in the finale. No idea who won don't watch.
  • shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Classy of him to plug his tour and single in his divorce statement.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shaddler wrote: »
    Classy of him to plug his tour and single in his divorce statement.

TBH, that's what I thought. Very me, me, me. I did like him, originally and he is very talented but boy does he know it.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, folk are quick to put the 'blame' on Ray for the marriage break up. The statement says they have gone down separate paths.....it happens . I agree Ray seems to be a very confident person, but then again he is, imo, a very talented person. Loved him in Dancing on Ice...he was better than some of the professionals
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I like Ray. He was amazing on Dancing On Ice, and whilst he may have over done the reality TV route a bit, at least he goes on shows that involve learning new skills, rather than Celebrity Big Brother, I'm A Celebrity... etc. He also seems to very much appreciate his fans and that gets plus points in my book!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    I like Ray. He was amazing on Dancing On Ice, and whilst he may have over done the reality TV route a bit, at least he goes on shows that involve learning new skills, rather than Celebrity Big Brother, I'm A Celebrity... etc. He also seems to very much appreciate his fans and that gets plus points in my book!

It's probably much easier, and much more important, when you only have a handful of fans, though.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last time I heard him talking about his wife he said that it took him repeated attempts to pluck up the courage to ask her out. Unless his wife wanted to split up with him.
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    It's probably much easier, and much more important, when you only have a handful of fans, though.

He must have a fair few though to win shows like Dancing On Ice! And sometimes minor celebs are the ones who treat their fans the worst and think they're better than the public.

For the record I don't like Ray's music at all - but I think he's a decent talented guy who does actually do stuff to justify being in the public eye!
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg is this guy still getting publicity, he hasn't done anything memorable in a decade. His wife will probably be better off with out him.