Options

Timmy was a really bad loser.

A shame, he let himself down and showed his true colours tonight. Good riddens.

Comments

• Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he was trying really hard not to show how gutted he was.
    I can't warm to him but at the same time I pity him a bit.
    I think he was quite desperate to stay in longer, and I don't think he seems a very happy person either, despite all the manic laughing.
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    I think he was quite desperate to stay in longer, and I don't think he seems a very happy person either, despite all the manic laughing.

I don't think he is happy. He only really existed when he was on the TV screen. When he's not there, he's nobody. And his performance on IAC hasn't really improved his chances of getting back on TV again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    I got the feeling that Timmy rather felt he had this in the bag. He was absolutely gutted to go, and struggled to disguise it - cringeworthy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There appeared to be no one there to meet him when he left which made me feel sorry for him but I was never a fan and am still not.
  • Options
    miffy_1306miffy_1306 Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seemed quite unhappy the whole time he was in there. :( He was a bad loser, but I felt sorry for him overall. If he had gone in at the start he would probably have made more friends. He wasn't the only annoying one in there!
  • Options
    Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    I think some people are watching a different show to me.Timmy took defeat on the chin and walked out like a man.If anybody acted like a loser it was that big girls blouse Brian.
  • Options
    EsensuelleEsensuelle Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No class, but then that's nothing new.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Olive Oyl wrote: »
    A shame, he let himself down and showed his true colours tonight. Good riddens.

It's 'riddance'.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dub1 wrote: »
    I think some people are watching a different show to me.Timmy took defeat on the chin and walked out like a man.If anybody acted like a loser it was that big girls blouse Brian.

Switch to ITV1. ;)
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he and Brian were quite well matched in the poor loser/ungracious winner stakes. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Switch to ITV1. ;)

Give me one example of him being a bad loser?
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought that Timmy was a good loser and that Pillock was a bad winner. I was amazed he accused Timmy of cheating:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    I thought that Timmy was a good loser and that Pillock was a bad winner. I was amazed he accused Timmy of cheating:rolleyes:

Brian is such a liar. I hope the others watch the programme back when they get out and see just what an awful fibber he actually is.

He tells lies and believes them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is an ex assistant chief of police - nuff said
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here, here. A good boot up the arse would have been more deserved than a bit of arm grabbing :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pity he didn't act the big man in the interview then, as he showed how much of a loser he was, by what he said, which didn't make him look great at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dix wrote: »
    Pity he didn't act the big man in the interview then, as he showed how much of a loser he was, by what he said, which didn't make him look great at all.

Sorry but what did he say wrong? I watched it and thought he was very gracious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,526
    Forum Member
    I do think he was gracious in his interview. Annoying, but gracious enough. And I do wish he would stop saying that he was never voted out.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

I agree - The lies roll easily off Brian's tongue. The scarey thing is that I think he believes his own lies :eek:
  • Options
    airwavesairwaves Posts: 2,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The squeezing of the arm thing was a bit suspect, did he try and put Brian off, I think so. Good riddence to him though. I'm shocked that I didn't like him to be honest, I thought after admiring his work on Wacaday I would but he painted a different picture I couldn't warm to outside the show.
  • Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    He congratulated Brian at the time, and said in the interview that he was beaten fair and square. What more could you ask for?

He also said he hadn't understood the rules for the first item, which is likely true. He made less fuss about it than, eg, Kilroy-Silk did about the padlock he thought he'd opened and hadn't.
  • Options
    Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why Timmy was a bad loser..
    I couldn't see a thing on Robert's arm (I would have quite liked a bit of pain to detract from the taste anyway!) so I find the idea the rest of the camp had that Timmy had 'cheated' was bizarre.

And he was disappointed, that's less of a bad loser than pretending not to care IMO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »

I agree.
    I also think Brian is a sad person, I mean sad in the sense of unhappy.
    I didn't think Timmy was a bad loser though, he appeared to take it OK.
  • Options
    Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Timmy was well and truly beaten and he was a bit of a bad loser.

Vegetarians should'nt be forced to eat living animals but I guess Timmy knew before he signed up.

Brian as usual exagerated his story, which he has done quite a bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    Timmy was probably a bit shocked that Brian was lying about him. He looked a bit bemused by the whole thing.