Options

Emmerdale — The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 6]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    schalke04 wrote: »
    Well I like a man in a suit too Annie but Aaron avec towel but preferably sans is a heavenly picture. Still got the piccy on my laptop :D:D

Aaron in a suit/Aaron in nearly nothing. Why not compromise.?

Aaron in his birthday suit WHAAAAY :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Den23 wrote: »
    Aaron in a suit/Aaron in nearly nothing. Why not compromise.?

Aaron in his birthday suit WHAAAAY :D

Now why didn't I think of that :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone, finally home from the gym, just watching tonights ep with sound having kinda watched it subtitled whilst running but with no boys tonight to distract me from the pain :(

How is everyone today??
  • Options
    shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get the feeling it could be another mini Aaron drought this week. Hoping to see him later in the week (if only that were true ;)) not even a glimpse of Jackson, Adam, Holly or Roz (;))

Hope Danny had a nice time last night with Kirst(y-Leigh Porter :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shedseven wrote: »
    Get the feeling it could be another mini Aaron drought this week. Hoping to see him later in the week (if only that were true ;)) not even a glimpse of Jackson, Adam, Holly or Roz (;))

Hope Danny had a nice time last night with Kirst(y-Leigh Porter :D)

I haven't told you all that my nickname is Kirst , have I ? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madrox wrote: »
    Evening everyone, finally home from the gym, just watching tonights ep with sound having kinda watched it subtitled whilst running but with no boys tonight to distract me from the pain :(

How is everyone today??

Hi hun - looks like a defo Aaron/Jackson drought this week. I'm afraid :(
  • Options
    toccyladtoccylad Posts: 1,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening everyone havent watched emmerdale yet was there any aaron tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toccylad wrote: »

I haven;t watched it yet but judging from the comments on here it was an Aarson free zone tonight :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toccylad wrote: »

Hi John:)
    I haven;t watched it yet but judging from the comments on here it was an Aarson free zone tonight :(

No Aarson tonite sorry guys :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    schalke04 wrote: »
    Hi hun - looks like a defo Aaron/Jackson drought this week. I'm afraid :(

Hiya, I know :( well lots of youtube viewing in my future I suspect... If they are on at all it'll be wed as I have my first Power plate class 7 - 7.30 :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although it does say in inside soap magazine for this week that 'Shadrach attempts to apologise to his Grandson, Aaron, for his insensitive remarks about his sexuality' so I don't know if this is meaning the steps scene we've already had or does he have another try at apologising??

I live in hope :)
  • Options
    lovinjonlovinjon Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya, I know :( well lots of youtube viewing in my future I suspect... If they are on at all it'll be wed as I have my first Power plate class 7 - 7.30 :eek:

I couldnt do power plates i tried a few times but the pain i got in the back of my head was unbelievable
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all well ED was one big fat letdown tonight on the Aarson front.....

Lovin the Wyldes stuff though. And Marlon and Shadrach scenes were awesomeness! Very moving.

Love the way Mark C and Dominic can do both comedy and serious stuff so well! Great guys!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovinjon wrote: »
    I couldnt do power plates i tried a few times but the pain i got in the back of my head was unbelievable

Really oh no! I've used them a bit with a PT but always wanted to have a proper go so we'll see...
    I need to do something to kick start my training although no matter what I do I don't think I'll ever manage a 40 min 10k like Danny I can barely manage just under an hour without oxygen and smelling salts at the end :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really oh no! I've used them a bit with a PT but always wanted to have a proper go so we'll see...
    I need to do something to kick start my training although no matter what I do I don't think I'll ever manage a 40 min 10k like Danny I can barely manage just under an hour without oxygen and smelling salts at the end :D

Madrox. If Danny was waiting for you at the end of a 10K run but said he wasn't going to hang around, I'm sure you'd manage the 40 minutes easily.. :D
  • Options
    lovinjonlovinjon Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

some of my friends think they are great just didnt work for me joined a new gym about a month ago love it :D cant run to save myself i just look pathetic trying:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;)
    Danny's just tweeted that he's in Pizza Hut with Kirsty ;) Are Aaron and Roz seeing each other away from the Dales??? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annabellee wrote: »
    Hi all well ED was one big fat letdown tonight on the Aarson front.....

Lovin the Wyldes stuff though. And Marlon and Shadrach scenes were awesomeness! Very moving.

Love the way Mark C and Dominic can do both comedy and serious stuff so well! Great guys!!!

Yep agree really :( that no aarson made an appearance but Bravo to Mark Charnock and Andy Devine for their scene...i never thought I would feel so sorry for Sharadach as i do now!!! :cry:

PS Danny is really teasing us now with the whole is he or isnt he going out with Kirsty as appartenly he is in Pizza Hut with her tonight!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madrox. If Danny was waiting for you at the end of a 10K run but said he wasn't going to hang around, I'm sure you'd manage the 40 minutes easily.. :D

Well you've got me there ;) prob do it in 30 mins if Marc was waiting I'd need the kiss of life though :p:D
    ;)
    Danny's just tweeted that he's in Pizza Hut with Kirsty ;) Are Aaron and Roz seeing each other away from the Dales??? ;)

Looking like they could be...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jk1978 wrote: »
    Yep agree really :( that no aarson made an appearance but Bravo to Mark Charnock and Andy Devine for their scene...i never thought I would feel so sorry for Sharadach as i do now!!! :cry:

PS Danny is really teasing us now with the whole is he or isnt he going out with Kirsty as appartenly he is in Pizza Hut with her tonight!! :rolleyes:

Agree, I felt SO sorry for Shadrach. Alocolism an alwful disease. Really really think ED missed a trick here not having this story go on longer, we know Shadrach dies soon enough.:(

LOL re Danny and Kirsty. I think he knows what he's doing, but I also think they might well be seeing each other!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also annoyed now that the other 2 major gay s/l are ramping up now and get kissing scenes in one night and not even a glimpse of our boys!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ;)

Who are you on Twitter?? (sorry never remember everyones names when theyre different!)
  • Options
    clerkyclerky Posts: 1,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;)

I can't work out if he's teasing us, which would possibly mean he's done a spot of lurking here or if we're all geniuses for spotting the attraction between them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annabellee wrote: »
    Who are you on Twitter?? (sorry never remember everyones names when theyre different!)

Oh I'm not on Twitter!! I just look at Danny's tweets (and all the other ED lot) 'cos I'm nosey like that. ;) Re-Danny, I think I'd be a bit gutted if it turned out to be 'just a girl called Kirsty' and not Kirsty-Leigh Porter :D It HAS to be her!! :D I quite like her too in a shes-nice-but-I-prefer-Danny-kinda-way.....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jk1978 wrote: »
    Also annoyed now that the other 2 major gay s/l are ramping up now and get kissing scenes in one night and not even a glimpse of our boys!! :mad:

Tell me about it, I don't follow either story line but checked out EE tonight as the Chryed fans are going wild - it was a very sweet episode with the kind of scenes we are only dreaming of right now, have to say though our boys are waaaaay hotter!!! :D:D
This discussion has been closed.