Options

Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 7]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curlypubes wrote: »
    Haha omg I'm not alone! I saw them hats in topman and I thought of him, and I like them too so I thought I'd try it on, and I definitely looked like I'd fit in in Emmerdale . . about 20 years ago! Doesn't suit me at all :(

lol i don't like that style of hat, looks too old fashioned to me, much prefer baseball caps, i loved it when aaron used to wear them, thought it made him look hot! aaron should wear a mclaren one :D rocket red would suit him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am really happy that Danny has finally decided to confirm all that we all already about him and Kirsty (no really i am , not jealous in the slighest.....oh who am i kidding of course i am....shes goregeous....Hes hot, they make a SUPER couple!) :D:rolleyes::p;)

I have been loving the Shadrach storyline recently his death made me cry and trhe scenes with the Dingles tonight made me cry again! Brillient stuff! :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    only a month to wait to find out if we do get to see, not that will be counting down the time of course.....

just keep an eye of the attitude website xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha omg I'm not alone! I saw them hats in topman and I thought of him, and I like them too so I thought I'd try it on, and I definitely looked like I'd fit in in Emmerdale . . about 20 years ago! Doesn't suit me at all :(

Those caps look cute on lotsa lads imo, altho rarely seen them around dub i must say.. U should get the trend goin :cool: 'Its all about the confidence' - as Gok Wan says :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beechey wrote: »
    just keep an eye of the attitude website xxx

lol i'll have to be careful with that, might get to a stage where i can't keep my eyes off it!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't say i noticed personally, like i didn't notice that 'rude' list in the background in friday's episode!! we'll have to rely on someone who taped it or watches it on demand or something!!

The jam rags is on the list behind Shadders when he comes back drunk from talking to Laurel. The list is in chalk on a blackgoard type thing.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    well i'm just confused, yesterday going mad at the newspaper article saying it was false and they didn't know anything, now today, confirming he is infact seeing KLP! :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    lol i don't like that style of hat, looks too old fashioned to me, much prefer baseball caps, i loved it when aaron used to wear them, thought it made him look hot! aaron should wear a mclaren one :D rocket red would suit him
    You and your flaming Formula 1! :p
    dee22Éire wrote: »
    Those caps look cute on lotsa lads imo, altho rarely seen them around dub i must say.. U should get the trend goin :cool: 'Its all about the confidence' - as Gok Wan says :p:D

Well I wouldn't follow Gok Wan's advice cause I'm certainly not a big fan of him. The caps are lovely but as you say you don't see them much in Dub. Its really the potato farmers in the west that wear them. Doubt I could single handedly start the thread. You, me, soapie, clerky, annabelle and any other Irish person on the thread all have to do it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    well i'm just confused, yesterday going mad at the newspaper article saying it was false and they didn't know anything, now today, confirming he is infact seeing KLP! :confused:

I think well toccylad does that he was talking about the Mail On Sunday article about him dating a wag girl but the NOTW articile was correct! :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't mean to put a downer on the thread but Sophie and Sian just reached part 6. They were only on part 5 the other day. Why do I fear the end is nigh :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapiefan wrote: »
    The jam rags is on the list behind Shadders when he comes back drunk from talking to Laurel. The list is in chalk on a blackgoard type thing.

oh yeah, i know now, i saw it on a website earlier in an article that brought it up, it does make me laugh what people complain about, i find it rather funny!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I wouldn't follow Gok Wan's advice cause I'm certainly not a big fan of him. The caps are lovely but as you say you don't see them much in Dub. Its really the potato farmers in the west that wear them. Doubt I could single handedly start the thread. You, me, soapie, clerky, annabelle and any other Irish person on the thread all have to do it!

I HATE those hats!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE those hats!

Did i say i hate those hats? I don't think I did?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mean to put a downer on the thread but Sophie and Sian just reached part 6. They were only on part 5 the other day. Why do I fear the end is nigh :(

It only because we are having a bit of a drought, wheres there storyline ramped up last week....it will pick up again im sure when aarson are back on screen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol don't you agree though? look up a pic of a mclaren hat and imagine aaron wearing it.... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i wouldn't worry about that TBH, things will pick up here again soon!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol which type of hat is it that you don't like???
  • Options
    Forum Member

So is that a no to the hat idea? :p
    lol don't you agree though? look up a pic of a mclaren hat and imagine aaron wearing it.... :o

I admit he actualy kind of would pull off the racer look. But don't think the hat would fit in with the countryside theme of emmerdale. Couldn't imagine anyone in the soap that would be big F1 fans. Maybe Cain?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol which type of hat is it that you don't like???

The flat caps, I hate them. Old men should wear them!! Hate them!! Bleugh!! (vomit face)

Sorry curly but thats a big fat NO to the hat idea. I don't look good in any hats except the floppy knitted ones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member

Have to say im with you in that one! I hate them, reminds me of something my granda once wore
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is that a no to the hat idea? :p

I admit he actualy kind of would pull off the racer look. But don't think the hat would fit in with the countryside theme of emmerdale. Couldn't imagine anyone in the soap that would be big F1 fans. Maybe Cain?

i can see aaron in a racing driver's outfit, it would suit him! if i ever got the chance to visit ED, i'd so wear it and get it signed by people!

cain might like that sort of thing, aaron and ryan too maybe, being into cars, i think paddy might like it, there's a scene in one of the aaron vids where he and marlon are playing scalextric and have 'the chain' (the F1 theme) on in the background!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey we're at the top of page 1. Lets keep it that way :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The flat caps, I hate them. Old men should wear them!! Hate them!! Bleugh!! (vomit face)

ah, right, well i deffo agree on that one, they are what i associate with old men!! does that mean you can tolerate baseball hats??
  • Options
    Forum Member

Sorry curly but thats a big fat NO to the hat idea. I don't look good in any hats except the floppy knitted ones.

But Danny wears them :o. I bet that hat is why Kirsty got with him in the first place :eek:. Nah the hats are only okay. Danny pulls it off though. I think its his head shape and skinned head. At least he doesn't wear something really bad like the N-Dubz type hats. (bleugh)
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member

no i'm sure he also tweeted about the NOTW article as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Den23 wrote: »
    Hey we're at the top of page 1. Lets keep it that way :)

As soon as I saw your name I thought to myself: Right, this is gunna be a smut filled comment. But then . . it wasn't :eek: Are you high? :D:p
This discussion has been closed.