Brendan Hollyoaks. Really putting me off the show!

2»

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    davedub wrote: »
    give him a chance to be a baddie, apparently he gets a million times worse than what he is now!!
    also great to hear the dub accent on the show;):)

I will give him a chance, it's such early days. Atleast he isn't unbearable..

A plus also is that he is played by a good actor.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Apart from strange facial expressions I like Brendan. I never normally like gangster type characters and I didn't even like Warren.
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,159
    Forum Member
    Rain wrote: »
    He's entertaining... not so much a baddie, more like a unhinged nutjob...

Reminds me though of Andy Hunter, like a could come along and put him in place...

Warren woulda give him what for.

Imagine if Lucy Allan was in charge, plastic baddie Calvin would have given it a go.

Andy Hunter, Johnny Allen who they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Oh. My. God.

Brendan is the WORST character ever. He's just so irritating!!

Why does he always have to widen his eyes and pout his lips and sort of tilts his head forward as if he's looking at people over invisible glasses... I just can't help taking the mick out of him; don't find him scary at all!

And it annoys me because he's being mean to or using all my favourite characters - Ste, Carmel, Amy...

And yes, it did make me laugh when he threatened Ste with that weird look on his face... "I'll KILL YE!!!" lololololol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    He is a **** who cant do accents, he is supposed to be from Belfast not Dublin
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couttes wrote: »
    He is a **** who cant do accents, he is supposed to be from Belfast not Dublin

No he's not- he and cheryl are half brother and sister so logistically it oculd work out that he grew up in a different part of Ireland

give him a chance- he's only been in it a few weeks

I absolutely hated warren to begin with but I began to like him once he got his first kill out of the way :D