Farewell Tina

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
Forum Member
Is she really that popular ? I mean if it wasn't for her looks she wouldnt nowhere near get the attention she does

Comments

• Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's been abit of a naff character played by a rubbish actress. I think she's overated in the looks department too, coming from a straight young man. So god knows why she was deemed as popular
  • karl93karl93 Posts: 1,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's been abit of a naff character played by a rubbish actress. I think she's overated in the looks department too, coming from a straight young man. So god knows why she was deemed as popular

I think you talk utter rubbish tbh...wonderful actress whos stunningly beautiful!
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karl93 wrote: »
    I think you talk utter rubbish tbh...wonderful actress whos stunningly beautiful!

Shock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was washing my hair when that guff was aired.

Thankfully.

Bit like that shyte last night that decided to treat us to Bryan Grigg's lengthy six days managing Mancaster United.

I've washed my hair a lot this week, it looks bloody great.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member

Thankfully.

Bit like that shyte last night that decided to treat us to Bryan Grigg's lengthy six days managing Mancaster United.

Ahead of your Gail 'do?
  • PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    She's very overrated looks wise. In soap terms, she's quite average.
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thankfully.

I was channel hopping last night and caught that shite for two seconds... Life will never be same again...
    MCFC all the way... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was channel hopping last night and caught that shite for two seconds... Life will never be same again...

I bet Rodney Griggs was washing his hair last as well mate.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thankfully.

Oi!>:( Giggsy is a living legend!! I distinctly remember the Mighty Reds actually winning a match while he was in charge. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Oi!>:( Giggsy is a living legend!! I distinctly remember the Mighty Reds actually winning a match while he was in charge. :cool:

I saw him once in the Bridgewater in Worsley in his early days... he was with Paul Ince...

I still have a Gary Windass flashback now and then and cry behind the sofa... :(
  • LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I missed it. I was sleeping.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw him once in the Bridgewater in Worsley in his early days... he was with Paul Ince...

I still have a Gary Windass flashback now and then and cry behind the sofa... :(

Even when he was a youngster it was obvious he couldn't be trusted.
    His eyes were far too close to each other.

Now call me a bugger if you like, but I knew a chap like that once, his eyes were so close together you just knew he was a wrong 'un.
    Well, when he got locked up for seventeen murders a few years later, none of us here were surprised in the least.

Indeed even my old Nan always said he was a right shifty looking sod.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even when he was a youngster it was obvious he couldn't be trusted.
    His eyes were far too close to each other.

Now call me a bugger if you like, but I knew a chap like that once, his eyes were so close together you just knew he was a wrong 'un.
    Well, when he got locked up for seventeen murders a few years later, none of us here were surprised in the least.

Indeed even my old Nan always said he was a right shifty looking sod.

Giggsy does look a bit like Fred West... but say what you like about FW... he was a decent builder and cheap...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Giggsy does look a bit like Fred West... but say what you like about FW... he was a decent builder and cheap...

Exactly mate.

Now imagine the scenario.
    You need a patio laying, money is a bit tight, and the missus is home alone.
    Two chaps turn up vying for the contract.
    One's Griggsy with his baseball cap on backwards, the other's Fred.

You have to go by appearances and your gut instinct I guess, but who you gonna give the contract to?

I'm going with Fred.
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    I had more important things to do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly mate.

Now imagine the scenario.
    You need a patio laying, money is a bit tight, and the missus is home alone.
    Two chaps turn up vying for the contract.
    One's Griggsy with his baseball cap on backwards, the other's Fred.

You have to go by appearances and your gut instinct I guess, but who you gonna give the contract to?

I'm going with Fred.

Was you in the Bridgwater in Worsley that night too... coz that's how he was... ;-)

Fred West all the way though... Giggsy couldn't run a bath let alone a good building job...
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sign of the Spanish granny colouring when she was small. Obviously lots of work done since she was first on Corrie. Why?

She seems a very nice person though.

As for Mark Wright being on set. 'She's doing it now.' WTF? And why is she marrying that prat?
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thankfully.

Man City will indeed last more than six days, you're right. Only just, though..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TrebleKing wrote: »
    Man City will indeed last more than six days, you're right. Only just, though..

Haha... Thanks TK... CTID...
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't a massive fan of Tina but how on EARTH can anybody say Michelle Keegan isn't beautiful? :o
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it seems that Michelle Keegan won't be winning the best female soap star award for the 7th year running, because she won't be in a soap........I think she is beautiful and a good actress and hope to see more of her acting in the future........good luck to her.....
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought these shows were for the 10+ years longtermers who leave or die?
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope to see a 'Goodbye Me-me-chelle Conner" soon
    Party time if that ever happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched it on catch-up in-between chores.

Bit of a bizarre tribute show - seemed like just an excuse for a bit of golden girl Michelle Keegan worshipping lol. Bizarre in one sense that narrator Sally Dynevor and Keegan probably never shared a scene.

Interesting and a fairly aimless watch, though - but strange (and bizarre) in the sense, that these types of shows are usually reserved for the CS 10 year plus long termers, it's true.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, these are usually look backs on the characters time in the show (usually over 10+ years) but this was more of a Michelle Keegan fly on the wall show with Mark Wright.

Maybe that'll be next on itv2. They'll take over the "Next Chapter" slots left over by Peter Andre and Jordan.