What ever happened to Craig Coates? BB6

Comments

• Reece_BReece_B Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    You didn't just get the image, I got the actual feed.

The actual link got posted around a gay networking site im on. I'm still having nightmares.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    ftw774 wrote: »
    I'll never forgive you :mad:

So it WAS me?

Cool :D

Should my favourite HM ever do something as downright tacky on camera, please feel free to return the compliment :)

*sotto voce* I think I'm on pretty safe ground here
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Birdcage wrote: »
    And in a bizarre twist of fate - Anthony is now a hairdresser? How the flip did that happen?

Didn't he go into the house as a trainee hairdresser? I'm sure he did :confused:
    Forum Member
    Reece_B wrote: »
    You didn't just get the image, I got the actual feed.

The actual link got posted around a gay networking site im on. I'm still having nightmares.

I thought it was hot.

joking :o
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    And in a bizarre twist of fate - Anthony is now a hairdresser? How the flip did that happen?

I know :eek: That's what I thought when he said he was a hairdresser. :o It's been bugging me since last night because I just can't picture him in a salon cutting & styling hair! :eek:
  • BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    Didn't he go into the house as a trainee hairdresser? I'm sure he did :confused:

Did he? Your knowledge is greater than mine - I just didn't see it. As far as I knew, and he told, Anthony was a (bad) dancer in a troup. I had absolutely no idea he had plans to be a hairdresser. I must have been watching a parallel show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    He's got another Salon now based in Cromer. All going well from what I know. It's been a while.

*awaits someone to post that link cause I aint*[/

Just google it lol. Craig Coates Tommy Tank

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/craig-big-brother-has-tommy-tank-webcam19892/page-7.html

That's the censored pic.

Goodness. I've seen it all now.
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I know :eek: That's what I thought when he said he was a hairdresser. :o It's been bugging me since last night because I just can't picture him in a salon cutting & styling hair! :eek:

Oh, thank god I'm not alone here! Wasn't he promoting himself as a dancer?? Where the hell did this hairdressing thing come in?? I'm completely dumbfounded.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Was it me? Sounds the sort of thing I'd do :o:D

I went to a kiddies' party today and met a mummy called Electra!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Oh, thank god I'm not alone here! Wasn't he promoting himself as a dancer?? Where the hell did this hairdressing thing come in?? I'm completely dumbfounded.

I know..the dancing was so cringe-worthy though! I always thought of it as a watch-through-your-fingers-moment. :o Along with the infamous when-kinga-met-the-wine-bottle moment. :D:o His face was an absolute picture when she was doing that! :eek::D

Anyway, yes...I can't see him as a hairdresser.
  • pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never liked craig andhe had bunny boiler written all over him,
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    So it WAS me?

Cool :D

Should my favourite HM ever do something as downright tacky on camera, please feel free to return the compliment :)

*sotto voce* I think I'm on pretty safe ground here

I would never do such a thing, and tbh neither would he. Unlike you I do not have an evil streak ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wikithing:

Anthony Hutton[1] (born 1982) is a 70s dancer and apprentice hairdresser from Consett in County Durham. Anthony won Big Brother 6 with 57.2% of the vote, narrowly beating Eugene and walking away with £50,000.
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was his hurt hand any thing to do with the dodgy vid?..:D:D

Haha could well be! Don't get why he closed the salon because of that though! Surely you would hire someone else!
  • CombatHamsterCombatHamster Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah he said on that dinner thing last night that he's now a hairdresser. I thought it was odd as well. In an ideal world there'd be a comedy docu-drama where the two of them end up working in the same salon. It might descend into psychological thriller territory depending on how things go.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I would never do such a thing, and tbh neither would he. Unlike you I do not have an evil streak ;):D

:eek: *splutters*

*speechless* :p
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I know..the dancing was so cringe-worthy though! I always thought of it as a watch-through-your-fingers-moment. :o Along with the infamous when-kinga-met-the-wine-bottle moment. :D:o His face was an absolute picture when she was doing that! :eek::D

Anyway, yes...I can't see him as a hairdresser.

:D It was the hand movements! Very staccato. What the hell it was supposed to represent, I have no idea. I'm just really confused - he's all bulked up now but I'm still thinking he's really become the cromer crooked hairdresser..............how strange! :eek:
    Forum Member
    Yeah he said on that dinner thing last night that he's now a hairdresser. I thought it was odd as well. In an ideal world there'd be a comedy docu-drama where the two of them end up working in the same salon. It might descend into psychological thriller territory depending on how things go.

Yes! Lol. It's all so very peculiar.
    Forum Member
    One thing that made me laugh was when they were dressed for a task and someone pointed out that Craig looked like Moira Hindley :eek: And you know what? He did :D:D

He wasn't amused.
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    :eek: *splutters*

*speechless* :p

Speechless? My God! I've achieved the unachievable! Call the Pope as a miracle has just occurred!

:D
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    I think hairdressing was Anthony's day job and '70s dancing' was what he did in his spare time.
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that made me laugh was when they were dressed for a task and someone pointed out that Craig looked like Moira Hindley :eek: And you know what? He did :D:D

He wasn't amused.

I remember that! He was an entertaining house mate, I'll give him that lol.
    Forum Member

He wasn't amused.

Oh god, yes he did! But who would be amused to be told that.
  • kimberleycatkimberleycat Posts: 1,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Anthony's salon
    Forum Member
    It's Anthony's salon

What is?