Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
Forum Member
WOW! ☺️🎶 Who else is enjoying?

Comments

• Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me me meeeee!!!! I've been so looking forward to this since this morning when I noticed it was on tonight. Ooooooooh, those vocals are so smooth I could melt . . . .

xx
  • Options
    Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    Me me meeeee!!!! I've been so looking forward to this since this morning when I noticed it was on tonight. Ooooooooh, those vocals are so smooth I could melt . . . .

xx

I've been lucky enough to see him live😍. The only live act I've heard that sounds better live than recorded! I'm gonna be saving this recording forever! 😄
  • Options
    kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Safi74 wrote: »
    I've been lucky enough to see him live😍. The only live act I've heard that sounds better live than recorded! I'm gonna be saving this recording forever! 😄

Me too, by far the best live performer I've seen and I've seen a few!! Wish I had been there when this was recorded. :)
  • Options
    owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    That was so sophisticated and cool. I Loved it.
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Safi74 wrote: »
    kazzy wrote: »
    Me too, by far the best live performer I've seen and I've seen a few!! Wish I had been there when this was recorded. :)

Yes, totally agree with you both, I've seen him live too and loved it,

Kazzy - is that you, Kaz? I believe me and my sister know you, lol. :D. Didn't realise you posted here!

xx
  • Options
    HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fell asleep half way through .boring choice of songs , maybe it was great for ardent fans of him but for me I was disappointing.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fell asleep half way through .boring choice of songs , maybe it was great for ardent fans of him but for me I was disappointing.

Agree about the song choices, I lasted about 20 mins so not sure if it perked up later on or not.
  • Options
    BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could have chosen a better selection of songs but he was basically pushing his new album
    Nice to see he's back to his old self, his voice at the Olympic ceremony was dodgy but at this concert he was back to his 90s best