Options

Are you sick of Disabled people being cared for? Vote Tory!!!

SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
Forum Member
✭✭
Vote Tories if you would enjoy seeing the disabled having their carers taken away. Seems the details of Iain Nazi Smith's wet dream diary has been leaked. So now we know. A Tory government will be giving the disabled a damn good kicking. It would appear that the humiliating ATOS assessments were just the beginning. Expect the disabled to be labelled as scroungers. No more care for the disabled.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is the opposition to this policy among MPs ?
  • Options
    Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Nazi is in your post, I discard it.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    Nazi is in your post, I discard it.

Yes - stupid reference.

But cutting support to carers would be appalling - in practice they save the NHS and social services billions!
  • Options
    PrestonAlPrestonAl Posts: 10,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why, are the tories cutting carers allowance?
  • Options
    SpotSpot Posts: 25,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote Tories if you would enjoy seeing the disabled having their carers taken away. Seems the details of Iain Nazi Smith's wet dream diary has been leaked. So now we know. A Tory government will be giving the disabled a damn good kicking. It would appear that the humiliating ATOS assessments were just the beginning. Expect the disabled to be labelled as scroungers. No more care for the disabled.

Who appointed ATOS?
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    PrestonAl wrote: »

Maybe - no one knows what cuts Labour or the Tories are planning as they won't tell us! The whole charade by both parties - as in 2010 - is so dishonest!

And if NI and VAT rises are ruled out that means more welfare, social care and other cuts.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're all in it together.

But lets take from the poor and disabled first rather than the rich.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Maybe - no one knows what cuts Labour or the Tories are planning as they won't tell us!

But if NI and VAT rises are rules out that means more welfare, social care and other cuts.

Until I read it in a manifesto, or I see a tory MP stating it on the news, I'll just put it down to left wing propaganda.
  • Options
    swb1964swb1964 Posts: 4,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until I read it in a manifesto, or I see a tory MP stating it on the news, I'll just put it down to left wing propaganda.

A link of some sort would be a start!

I'm no fan of the Tories, but this sort of thing without substantion is meaningless.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member

And then when it is confirmed you'll come on here and justify it.
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conservatology, the belief that the Conservatives are doing the right thing regardless of how cruel, spiteful and bizarre it all appears to be.

It's like Scientology but instead of Thetans there's Duncans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swb1964 wrote: »
    A link of some sort would be a start!

I'm no fan of the Tories, but this sort of thing without substantion is meaningless.

Exactly. Just rubbish to make the peasants fume, when there is no substance to it.
  • Options
    Pat_SmithPat_Smith Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now you're talking.

It's called "natural selection".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And then when it is confirmed you'll come on here and justify it.

When there is a policy or something factual, then I can read it and debate it then. At the moment it's garbage targeted at idiots or the gullible.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    When there is a policy or something factual, then I can read it and debate it then. At the moment it's garbage targeted at idiots or the gullible.

I bet you've never posted anything on here discussing /speculating about labours future plans policies or actions have you....
  • Options
    BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No body has a problem with Disabled getting benefits. The problem is those who claim to need benefits when they should be working. If you have a disability that stops you working completely that is a different situation to some who has a disability but can do some jobs.

In the paper a few month ago their was a supposed disabled mother and daughter on benefits who basically could not work because they where too fat. Should my tax money really be spent on 2 women who basically have eaten so much food they made themselves unable to work ?

It might seem cold hearted but we need to do more to get people back in work. Just giving money for nothing at all provides too much of safety net that some people don't bother working.

It was designed to help people out in need when they need it. Benefits system was not designed to be a lifestyle choice to support those that cannot be bothered to work.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bluescope wrote: »
    No body has a problem with Disabled getting benefits. The problem is those who claim to need benefits when they should be working. If you have a disability that stops you working completely that is a different situation to some who has a disability but can do some jobs..

And yet these cuts affect the genuinely disabled NOT those cheating.
  • Options
    Jason CJason C Posts: 31,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluescope wrote: »
    It was designed to help people out in need when they need it. Benefits system was not designed to be a lifestyle choice to support those that cannot be bothered to work.

That would be fair enough if the methods used to wheedle out the latter didn't suck so many of the former in as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. Just rubbish to make the peasants fume, when there is no substance to it.

Ah so according to the 'student' anyone working class is a peasant?
  • Options
    Mark_Jones9Mark_Jones9 Posts: 12,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're all in it together.

No both are having cuts.
    The poor are seeing their welfare benefits cut.
    The rich are seeing their taxes cut.
  • Options
    MariesamMariesam Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame people have to come up with scare stories to score points.....it means they have lost the arguments are cant think of anything else to say.....if it ever happens by all means debate it.....but to use language which includes the n word when you know nothing of what that word means and to all those who have suffered and died is very sad indeed....
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    Mariesam wrote: »
    Shame people have to come up with scare stories to score points.....it means they have lost the arguments are cant think of anything else to say.....if it ever happens by all means debate it.....but to use language which includes the n word when you know nothing of what that word means and to all those who have suffered and died is very sad indeed....

Well it depends what people mean by the n word, classing the tory party as the nasty party works for me. I will class them as scare stories IF the tory party prove they are not true.
  • Options
    MariesamMariesam Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tim59 wrote: »
    Well it depends what people mean by the n word, classing the tory party as the nasty party works for me. I will class them as scare stories IF the tory party prove they are not true.

How can they prove it isn't true? Having to wait 100years of not bringing in a policy that someone is accusing you of bringing in and you never do?.........I think these sort of stories are no help to those who genuinely need more support and some of the policies that are actually in place and need changing......Bringing name calling into the debate like the OP has done has cheapened any argument that should be made and is a turn off to most of the posters (I hope) on here..

...If things go as they are going on this site I will no longer take any part of this forum, but perhaps that is the main reason why these people do this in the first place......I am all for friendly, reasonable debate and for discussing arguments in a manner that can change peoples minds to the other person point of view, but the name calling and juvenile behaviour by more and more people on all sides of the political spectrum on this site is getting very boring.....
  • Options
    TracyTracy Posts: 6,229
    Forum Member
    Post deleted
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Because they do not care.