New to BB

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
Forum Member
Ok so late to the party but, NYE, started Breaking Bad...got the entire BOXSET thinking if it's not for me, it'll sell on eBay. So so, and enough o watch "one more"... around episode 4 it clicked and now, as I type, watching season 2 episode 8 AKA"better call Saul".....OMG def inthis for the long term.

Comments

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It truly gets better. However keep away from any threads. How you dont know any spoilers il never know
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started watching at the start of January, and have somehow managed to watch all 5 seasons in less than a month. I thought it dipped a bit in Season 4, but well worth sticking with til the end, I thought it was fab.
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started towards the end of last year and I'm nearly done. Got like 5 episodes left. It's awesome...it really is.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    I am totally jealous of anyone experiencing Breaking Bad for the first time. Hands down the greatest TV show I've ever seen! Praying that you don't bump into any spoilers (good advice above, there's a few BB threads around these forums, so stay out of them if they get bumped to the top of the page), and I'll just say to strap yourself in, cos it's gonna be a bumpy ride! :D
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    I am totally jealous of anyone experiencing Breaking Bad for the first time. Hands down the greatest TV show I've ever seen! Praying that you don't bump into any spoilers (good advice above, there's a few BB threads around these forums, so stay out of them if they get bumped to the top of the page), and I'll just say to strap yourself in, cos it's gonna be a bumpy ride! :D

Yup great advice. I've actually managed to avoid spoilers pretty much, only a few minor things have I accidentally come across online. Best thing you can do is stay out of the BB threads on here (he says, in a BB thread on here...but this one's a little different!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Having experienced spoilers before, season4 Dexter finale for example, I'm determined not to read any BB treads...and it's so tempting but NOOOOOO
    Forum Member
    Ok, please remember no spoilers...starting season 3 and was wondering which season is meant to be the duff one? Maybe watching the BOXSET from the start, so no breaks Ibetween seasons helps but...I did that with Dexter season 1 to 5, and the quality varied for sure. Maybe becauseBB doesn't feel like clear individual seasons, just one long narrative. Opinions?
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter's quality varied massively because, well, because Dexter's quality varied massively :D

Breaking Bad is awesome all the way through, and unlike Dexter it actually has a worthy series finale.
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    Dexter's quality varied massively because, well, because Dexter's quality varied massively :D

Breaking Bad is awesome all the way through, and unlike Dexter it actually has a worthy series finale.

Cool, S3 ep 3 I.F.T. tonight and the boxset lists it as "UNCUT, viewer discretion advised" excited!!!