Options

New interview with Madonna in her Bathroom after show.

Comments

• Options
    GGzSuxGGzSux Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    After watching again, this has to be the most relaxed 'natural' interview I have ever seen of her. Compared to the other interviews she gave this year this tops them all. After 30 years at the top, she can still pleasantly surprise her fans. Queen of the Universe!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHe is epic, love her there "In The Bathroom With Madonna" love it...and i love that life still continues despite the interview :D it is a lovely insight and i have missed that this era really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I think this probably belongs in the Madonna Appreciation thread :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

You could say the same to others that have created threads about their favorites in here when they could have done in the appreciation section, why single Madonna out?

Oh, nevermind. I just realised who I was talking to. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because this is a very specific subject. The general user of the forums won't really care that Madonna has done a new interview, whereas people who frequent her appreciation thread will. I would say exactly the same if someone started a thread called 'New interview with The Wanted'. No one really cares.
  • Options
    Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because this is a very specific subject. The general user of the forums won't really care that Madonna has done a new interview, whereas people who frequent her appreciation thread will. I would say exactly the same if someone started a thread called 'New interview with The Wanted'. No one really cares.

But the thing is some people may not go regularly to the Appreciation thread section even people who like Madonna. I go there because I'm a super fan of Madonna. But there are lots of artists that I like, but not to the degree that I like Madonna, that I probably wouldn't look through their Appreciation thread but I might click on a thread in the general section about them. I don't see the harm. If you're not interested in Madonna, you don't have to look at the thread. But with an artist there are lots of people who have a casual general interest in her, but not so much to read through the Appreciation thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gigi4 wrote: »
    But the thing is some people may not go regularly to the Appreciation thread section even people who like Madonna. I go there because I'm a super fan of Madonna. But there are lots of artists that I like, but not to the degree that I like Madonna, that I probably wouldn't look through their Appreciation thread but I might click on a thread in the general section about them. I don't see the harm. If you're not interested in Madonna, you don't have to look at the thread. But with an artist there are lots of people who have a casual general interest in her, but not so much to read through the Appreciation thread.

Fair enough :) I'm just saying I'd be surprised if this gets responses from people who don't post frequently in the appreciation thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gigi4 wrote: »

This is exactly the reason why I posted it here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd be surprised if this gets responses from people who don't post frequently in the appreciation thread.

Well as the interview had already been posted in the appreciation thread and the fact that this has almost 300 viewings just shows that other people ARE interested.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GGzSux wrote: »
    Well as the interview had already been posted in the appreciation thread and the fact that this has almost 300 viewings just shows that other people ARE interested.

But no one is replying apart from the usuals, and there's nothing really that interesting to discuss. And if you've already posted it in the Appreciation thread, why not just put it in the thread about Madonna's new album you started only 2 days ago, if you want to discuss it with people who otherwise don't frequent there? I was just making a suggestion as I thought it was a bit of a specific subject to start a whole new thread on... doesn't matter, carry on :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But no one is replying apart from the usuals, and there's nothing really that interesting to discuss. And if you've already posted it in the Appreciation thread, why not just put it in the thread about Madonna's new album you started only 2 days ago, if you want to discuss it with people who otherwise don't frequent there? I was just making a suggestion as I thought it was a bit of a specific subject to start a whole new thread on... doesn't matter, carry on :)

Because Madonna didn't mention anything about her album in the interview. Not once.

...and based on your opinion there's "Nothing interesting to discuss" so therefore others shouldn't?

Listen, I was the one who posted the interview FIRST here and NOT in the appreciation thread. I posted to see if people are interested - What harm did it do?

I seriously believe you're arguing with me for the sake of it because of my views on that monstrosity you idolize. At the end of the day, does it really matter...LIKE REALLY?
  • Options
    DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this interesting, and I don't visit fan appreciation threads (way too much to sift through)

If you're not interested just get out and stop whining :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Nothing really matters, love is all we need"...HERE HERE! <3

Anyways, i rewatched it...i dunno, something about it, got such a glow from it :) I love how much more relaxed she is now....final segment of the MDNA tour has started, she is i feel at one with herself...and i do genuinely believe like Bedtime Stories/Something To Remember/Evita was a transitional period we have definitely seen another transitional period with Hard Candy/Celebration/W.E/MDNA which is why i think she has been so inspired while being on the road....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    I've become a bit ambivalent to her over the last year or so, but I thought she came across really well in that interview. She seemed sweet, thoughtful, lacked any kind of false pretense. It was nice to see that.
  • Options
    jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you have a problem with this thread, please complain to the moderators. And good luck.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    I believe its quite common for a crusty old bag to be yapping away in the toilets...

christ..madonna,you have to give her credit,she has always very very ugly,completely musically talentless and also a very very average singer...yet she became the biggest female pop star on the planet and has hung around 3 decades!!!.....thats one clever determined woman..talk about making the most of what you got.....with the possible exception of michael jackson im not sure anyone with such a complete lack of genuine musical talent has ever made it so big......so i tip my hat to the woman