Are the rest of us not dancing?

patience Izzie, patience :p
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    Are the rest of us not dancing?

Of course not! You're not allowed to participate in dance activities in a dance competition! :p
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,214
    Forum Member
    So that means the following have the rumba

Tom and Karen
    Izzie and Artem
    Mitch and Erin
    Luke and Karen
    Connor and Lilia
    Jake and Natalie
    Dean and Ola

Could I have all song choices by Wednesday 7pm - :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumba.....

Ahhhhh......

Lets think......
  • Options
    TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad luck Eliza :( don't think you deserved to go but that's the way these games go sometimes.

As for the rest of you :) I want to see you take it up a level in this next round. Considering most of you have competed in a fair amount of these games, I was a little disappointed that I had to give a lot of 1-4's, please don't make me do that again this time :p:D
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad luck Eliza :( don't think you deserved to go but that's the way these games go sometimes.

As for the rest of you :) I want to see you take it up a level in this next round. Considering most of you have competed in a fair amount of these games, I was a little disappointed that I had to give a lot of 1-4's, please don't make me do that again this time :p:D

Prepare to be disappointed I suspect... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »

I'd disagree there - I'd say Waltz and Cha Cha Cha can be difficult to find suitable songs for sometimes, whereas it's pretty simple as to what is a Quickstep or Rumba song :)
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Bad luck Eliza, but any one of the bottom 8 or 9 couples could've easily been eliminated. Looking forward to see what treats the next round brings. *dusts off 1 paddle*
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Damahepa wrote: »
    I hope this doesn't mean you will send a rubbish choice Daniel :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is my first series, so relieved to be through!!

I will try not and disappoint you, currently looking through my music collection for a great rumba :o
  • Options
    AmericanRufus14AmericanRufus14 Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Im so sorry Eliza. But thank you to everyone who voted for me.
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Suzy :) I'm back so I hope I can the songs by 7 :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some pretty decent song choices tonight, and some utter disasters. How fun. :p

Actually, the majority of the rumbas were terrible. Trololol.

Highest quickstep score was 7, lowest 1. Highest rumba score was 7 and the lowest was 1.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The songs have been sent - just waiting for the judges to send their marks
  • Options
    DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    I've only marked the Quickstep's so far, and my range of marks were the same as Ross's. There were two good songs, but three dreadful ones - whoever you are, you need to seriously step it up (unless you're trolling, in which case carry on. :p). ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think one of the Quickstepper's may have thought they had the Rumba lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some great choices! Lowest: 3 Highest: 9

FAB Standard this round
  • Options
    AmericanRufus14AmericanRufus14 Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    I feel good about my song choice, but I felt good about my choices last week. So we'll just have to wait and see
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dread to think what mine was!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Okay, I just marked the Rumbas. Oh. My. God. :p

I almost died laughing at some of the more outrageous choices, but a lot of them were pretty awful (and the worst bit is that some of them weren't intentionally bad :o). My highest mark was 6 (for the two decent songs) and then the rest were all 1s and 2s. :(

As Amy said, you needed to step up your game this week, and I think, as a whole, you've actually gone back a step. And Nick, no offence intended, but how did you not give anything less than a 3? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just about to start marking all of them (didn't do it last night because of DS Apprentice, where sadly I got fired :D ). I really hope that it's not as bad as the others said, although I had a look at them last night, and I'm praying that some of you forgot to send them in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DingDong08 wrote: »
    Okay, I just marked the Rumbas. Oh. My. God. :p

I almost died laughing at some of the more outrageous choices, but a lot of them were pretty awful (and the worst bit is that some of them weren't intentionally bad :o). My highest mark was 6 (for the two decent songs) and then the rest were all 1s and 2s. :(

As Amy said, you needed to step up your game this week, and I think, as a whole, you've actually gone back a step. And Nick, no offence intended, but how did you not give anything less than a 3? :eek:

BIB: Well you have to give something for originality :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »

Fair enough. :D
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »

At least I'll have more than 7 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm just about to start marking all of them (didn't do it last night because of DS Apprentice, where sadly I got fired :D ). I really hope that it's not as bad as the others said, although I had a look at them last night, and I'm praying that some of you forgot to send them in.

Thanks Amy:) - bad luck about Aprentice