declan/megan - emmerdale

corrie:
    tracy/peter
    carla/rob

I want more from these two
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving all the votes for Peter & Tracy considering they are not even blood related but are step-siblings they do have a good relationship. Much more believable than Maria & Kirk who are blood related who I sometimes forget are meant to be siblings.
  • Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie and Roxy
    Diane and Val
  • Clare D13Clare D13 Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I'm loving all the votes for Peter & Tracy considering they are not even blood related but are step-siblings they do have a good relationship. Much more believable than Maria & Kirk who are blood related who I sometimes forget are meant to be siblings.

although they are not blood related Ken adopted Tracy so she is legally his sister.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhys and Hannah in HO were great during the anorexia storyline.
    Although I didn't like the characters Geoff and Annie in h and a were very believable.
    I am suprised nobody has said dodger as sienna since people seem obsessed with them committing incest.
    I liked Brendan and Cheryl in HO as she brought out his soft side.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I like the alf, Coleen and Morag relationships too in home and away.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both sets of the Beale twins for me
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cain and Chas - love their scenes together and I wish there were more of them.

Phil and Grant Mitchell - when Grant made a brief return to EE it really demonstrated how good these two were together. I don't think Phil is the same now that Grant is no longer around.
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason Grimshaw and Adam Barton
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes and Jacqui I find interesting as they are very different but have a lot of similarities as well. They always bounced off eachother well.

Ronnie and Roxy of course.

Sean and Stacey was quite nice and one of the good traits of Sean.

At the moment I'm enjoying Freddie and Joe as well as that's obviously going to blow up at some point.
    Dr. Linus wrote: »
    Rosie and Sophie Webster have both always been fairly insufferable characters on their own, but their relationship was played fantastically well, and was the saving grace of both their characters. The scene where Sophie came out to Rosie and Rosie comforted her was the best performance either of them have ever given.

Disagree about them being 'insufferable characters' but I agree their relationship was brilliant, not only were there some great one liners and comedy bits over the years but that coming out scene was beautiful.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    EE-
    Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell
    Grant and Phil Mitchell
    Peter and Lucy Beale
    Lynne, Kat, Little Mo and Belinda Slater

HO -
    Mel and Sophie Burton
    Warren and Katy Fox
    Dodger and Sienna Blake
    Jacqui, Mercedes, Carmel, Tina, Michaela and John Paul McQueen

ED -
    Declan and Megan Macey
    Adam and Hannah Barton

CS -
    David and Sarah Louise Platt
    Katy and Izzy Armstrong
    Tracy and Peter Barlow
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Mark and Michelle.
    Grant and Phil.
    Kat and Little Mo.
    Stacey and Sean.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE:

Philth and Grunt
    Sean and Stacey
    Lucy and Peter
    Jake and Danny
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie and Roxy are my personal all time favourite; closely followed by Peggy and Aunt Sal and Warren & Katy Fox. Ronnie & Roxy bounce off each other SO well,. and Aunt Sal really gave the whole Mitchell family - particularly Peggy - an underlining comedy feel, which really brought them to life. Meanwhile, Katy finally showed us a softer side Warren - which I felt was a brilliant way to soften his character. I would've added Brendan/Cheryl/Lynsey - but seeing as Lynsey isn't actually Brendan or Cheryl's sister, I don't think that counts :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    Although I didn't like the characters Geoff and Annie in h and a were very believable.
    I am suprised nobody has said dodger as sienna since people seem obsessed with them committing incest.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    Mercedes and Jacqui I find interesting as they are very different but have a lot of similarities as well. They always bounced off eachother well.

Ronnie and Roxy of course.

Sean and Stacey was quite nice and one of the good traits of Sean.

At the moment I'm enjoying Freddie and Joe as well as that's obviously going to blow up at some point.

Disagree about them being 'insufferable characters' but I agree their relationship was brilliant, not only were there some great one liners and comedy bits over the years but that coming out scene was beautiful.

yep most likely when Joe finds out Freddie loves Lindsey.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phil and grant
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Fiz and Chesney are very believable as brother and sister and show real affection to each other.
    At the opposite end of the scale Kirk and Maria are totally unbelievable as siblings and hardly ever share any screen time.

They both have red hair:D
    Forum Member
    EE-
    Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell
    Grant and Phil Mitchell
    Peter and Lucy Beale
    Lynne, Kat, Little Mo and Belinda Slater

HO -
    Mel and Sophie Burton
    Warren and Katy Fox
    Dodger and Sienna Blake
    Jacqui, Mercedes, Carmel, Tina, Michaela and John Paul McQueen

ED -
    Declan and Megan Macey
    Adam and Hannah Barton

CS -
    David and Sarah Louise Platt
    Katy and Izzy Armstrong
    Tracy and Peter Barlow

agree with most of these
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of the roscoes. Theyre so cite like. Protecting eachother and stuff. Bless them. All very gooslooking tooo
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    I would've added Brendan/Cheryl/Lynsey - but seeing as Lynsey isn't actually Brendan or Cheryl's sister, I don't think that counts :D

Forgot about Brendan and Cheryl, personally I would count Lynsey as well as they might as well have been siblings.

Dodger and Sienna I find interesting. When the Sienna and Patrick secret comes out I think it will either break them or make them.
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Current - lauren and Abby.
    Lovely contrast between the two characters, and they both really care for eachother.

Past - David and Tina Platt.
    Very realsitic!
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »

Past - David and Tina Platt.
    Very realsitic!

Oops!

I put the first name of the actress instead of the character.
    I did of course mean David and Sarah Lou.
  • Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »

My first thought was Rhys and Hannah. He was really good during her anorexia storyline.

My others are also Hollyoaks
    Jacqui & John Paul McQueen
    Kris & Malachy Fisher
    Freddie & Joe Roscoe - though it's clearly complicated
    Debbie & Craig Dean
    Debbie & Jake Dean
    Nancy & Becca Hayton
    Callum & Ash Kane - he made her likeable
    Riley & Seth Costello
    Seth & Jason Costello
    Niall Rafferty & John Paul McQueen (not as an example of ideal but kind of twisted the way John Paul had no idea and Niall killed Kieran. Interesting dynamic if not typical brotherly stuff.)
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for Cain and Chas. Fantastic set of siblings. Even when they are hating on each other you can tell there is love there, I loved it when they came back together when the Cameron & Debbie affair came out.