Options

Y'all, Jim Davidson Could Get It.

CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No regrets.

I find him attractive.

I didn't know anything about him before the house so y'all St Linda of Nolan followers can kill that noise. I watch/judge all of the housemates on how they are in the house.

But yeah y'all, Jim could get it all night.

Comments

• Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he has kept his temper well, I would have exploded a lot sooner with the goading he received. I know he aint no saint, but as the OP states, its how you conduct yourself in the house that matters
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheri wrote: »
    I didn't know anything about him before the house so y'all St Linda of Nolan followers can kill that noise.

Well how lovely to see someone really swimming against the tide here. I mean St Linda of Nolan - I'm almost sure she had a fan once. Whereas Jim only seems to be adored by 90% of the forum.

Always so irritating when someone uses the language of the underdog to describe supporting the overwheming forum favourite.
  • Options
    BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm going to VOMIT. Literally.

Such poor taste. I guess if you like sexist, malicious little men then he's perfect for you. :)
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No regrets.

I find him attractive.

I didn't know anything about him before the house so y'all St Linda of Nolan followers can kill that noise. I watch/judge all of the housemates on how they are in the house.

ooh he won't like that , Jim likes an early night .

• Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No regrets.

I find him attractive.

Interesting how on one thread you say that any theft is unforgiveable and the thief deserves no compassion and now you're up for giving it to an ex wife beater all night.

Blimey!! There's nowt so weird as folk...:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well how lovely to see someone really swimming against the tide here. I mean St Linda of Nolan - I'm almost sure she had a fan once. Whereas Jim only seems to be adored by 90% of the forum.

Always so irritating when someone uses the language of the underdog to describe supporting the overwheming forum favourite.

Eww, you promised to stop talking to me.

Such poor taste. I guess if you like sexist, malicious little men then he's perfect for you. :)

You like Lana Del Rey though? You can't find sexism, hell even racism a HUUUGE deal then :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

with a face as red as an angry tomato...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting how on one thread you say that any theft is unforgiveable and the thief deserves no compassion and now you're up for giving it to an ex wife beater all night.

Like you were lay up under a thief all night. Sorry about it ;-)
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D you can almost see the steam coming out his ears .
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eww, you promised to stop talking to me.

)

I did no such thing. I said that if you said something nice I would reconsider my opinion. The offer is always on the table, because I like to think well of people.
  • Options
    BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brilliant! :D:D
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    ooh he won't like that , Jim likes an early night .

Not now Linda has gone. He has been mucking about with Luisa at night... Having fun, as they all seem to be doing now :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like you were lay up under a thief all night. Sorry about it ;-)

As it happens, no I wasn't. But better that than a wife beater ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As it happens, no I wasn't. But better that than a wife beater ;-)

On top, sideways, who cares? You're still an enabler. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Not now Linda has gone. He has been mucking about with Luisa at night... Having fun, as they all seem to be doing now :o

How transparent is that? As if they were not having fun every time they were given a party before. Let's not pretend that last night mysteriously showed us the first time in three weeks they have been seen having a laugh together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps he can steam the veg for dinner tonight rather than boiling it...:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the poster's winding you ALL up :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    I think the poster is winding you ALL up :D

Shh! Look how mad they're getting.

But seriously, some of y'all are entirely TOO invested in this thread, in the board and in the internet. Putting y'alls personal lives on blast and then getting mad when people don't agree with you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On top, sideways, who cares? You're still an enabler. ;-)

Your interpretation. Perhaps you should learn to comprehend a little better when you refer to others' posts as you start to look a little bit foolish...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your interpretation. Perhaps you should learn to comprehend a little better when you refer to others' posts as you start to look a little bit foolish...

You look foolish following me into every dang thread.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shh! Look how mad they're getting.

But seriously, some of y'all are entirely TOO invested in this thread, in the board and in the internet. Putting y'alls personal lives on blast and then getting mad when people don't agree with you.

Not me I only come here for BB and I work full time....anyway what are you doing here:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You look foolish following me into every dang thread.

Says someone who started off by baiting me... :D:D:D:D

Don't worry. You're boring me now so I'm off to converse with the grown ups ;-);-)
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's been pretty balanced on here I think - and totally disagree that the majority like Jim Davidson, as soon as anyone comments that they judge the HMs on what they see of them in the house, they're shouted down, and several threads appear on Jim's history with his ex wifes (actually one wife truth be known) and domestic violence when he drank .....not to mention their post is always subsequently followed by 5 condemning them for apparently supporting wife batterers just because they have liked the 'Jim' who's in the Big Brother House !!!

and before Linda's eviction all the threads devoted to Linda and if someone comments in any way negative about Linda's behaviour with Jim during her time in the house, they are met with "what you doing on this thread?", this thread is only support of Linda" - so pot kettle me thinks. Another bitter post because some people can differentiate between the Jim they're watching NOW and what they have already labelled Jim as being from his past.

I actually don't care if he wins or not now, and for what he said to Linda, that ONE COMMENT about her husband, despite his admittance that it was 'wrong' to have said that, perhaps he shouldn't. Even so, I wouldn't have a drink with him, but he has entertained me the most, and he's kept his clothes ON.
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a Jim supporter, but I think the game has just begun. With the change in the atmosphere of the House, I think the personalities left will now come into their own. Who knows who will win, but except for Linda, the characters have been interesting. Now with Linda gone, Sam can now come out, subject to her illness. Luisa, one day I like her the next she is so irritating, owing to attention seeking antics.