Options

Knots Landing

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As to the CBS run, I'm currently up to Wednesday night's episode. For the love of God, what on Earth would one call that bottom-half attire that Gary was wearing on the balcony when he was doing his weight-lifting?? Let's just say I'll never criticise a woman for 'camel toe' again, let alone I think be able to face 'meat and two veg' on my plate... :p:o And in the same or possibly next episode we had Laura almost showing boobage!! It's all getting a bit too much now lol :D

i watched that scene 2 times, and i dont remember what Abby said when she talked to him :o
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,863
    Forum Member
    What made me laugh and I forgot to post about this at the time was when JR was reading the transcript to Capricorn Crude in his limo and instead of being furious he was having a right good chuckle over it! :D:D:D

I thought that was brilliant but I was expecting him to be furious and to "do over" Valene by buying the publisher and then stopping the publishing of the book and he did buy the publishing company but didn't halt Valene's books? That's not like JR is it?
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    Kenny told him exactly how it is! When does, if ever, Gary get wise on this bitch Abby? Please not once she milks him dry! Posters put it in a spoiler though in case others do not want to know.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. :)
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,863
    Forum Member

Wikipedia do often give synopsis of series/episodes of programmes in general. I normally type in "List Of ........episodes and it either brings up the relevant list or brings up the search results and then synopsis for each episode of each series. I did have a look at this once before for Knotts but didn't see any info about Gary and Abby breaking up but some of the synopsis can be very brief but maybe you should try it. I don't have time at the moment, running late as it is.
  • Options
    erinccerincc Posts: 88
    Forum Member

Google knots landing. it has its own website which lists all the episodes and what happened in them.....just checked halfway through series 7
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    Wikipedia do often give synopsis of series/episodes of programmes in general. I normally type in "List Of ........episodes and it either brings up the relevant list or brings up the search results and then synopsis for each episode of each series. I did have a look at this once before for Knotts but didn't see any info about Gary and Abby breaking up but some of the synopsis can be very brief but maybe you should try it. I don't have time at the moment, running late as it is.
    erincc wrote: »
    Google knots landing. it has its own website which lists all the episodes and what happened in them.....just checked halfway through series 7

Thanks both. :):)
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val's arrest reminds me of what a dingbat she could be.
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Val's arrest reminds me of what a dingbat she could be.

God yes! I could never tolerate her character, simpering , wet, stupid woman & dont get me started on maaaama
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have missed the last four episodes why has Val been arrested and can anyone tell me if Gar-e & Var-lain know about Lucy's kidnap does Lucy know her parents have split up?

I know there is a catch up on episodes but just a quick nod will do thanks.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    I have missed the last four episodes why has Val been arrested and can anyone tell me if Gar-e & Var-lain know about Lucy's kidnap does Lucy know her parents have split up?

I know there is a catch up on episodes but just a quick nod will do thanks.

73. The Fatal Blow
    gs: K Callan (Mrs. Dunne (Ciji's mom)) John Hancock (Judge) Peter Lownds (Andrew Gould) D.J. Sidney (Nurse)
    Richard is really concerned about Laura. He opens up to her about his brother's death. Richard and Laura go to pack up Ciji's apartment. Ciji's mother comes by and say Ciji was just a tramp with no morals. Richard defends Ciji's character. Chip tells Diana he's not going to New York, because he needs to support Val. Val and Jeff Munson break up. Gary is going through withdrawal in jail. His bail is set at $5 million, but Abby tells Mitch not to bail Gary out, on the pretext of letting him get sober in jail. Karen tells Val that Ciji was killed by a blow to the head. Val tells them about her fight with Ciji, and that she thinks Gary moved Ciji to protect her. They don't think Val killed Ciji, but tell her to get a lawyer. Instead, Val goes to the police station and tells Janet that she killed Ciji.
    b: 24-Feb-1983 pc: 171320 w: Richard Gollance d: Larry Elikann

Looking forward to Monday to see how big Abby's hair will be and what season 5's theme remix will be like!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all ready for season 5, will Gary have to stare into space for the rest of the series? Will Abby's hair grow taller than Marge Simpson's? will Piana smile at some point? Will anyone notice Kenny & Ginger have gone?... what do you mean who are Kenny & Ginger? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Totally looking forward to this! Only recently went back to sky and have this, Dallas & ER on series record!
  • Options
    Rolling StoneRolling Stone Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    More importantly, will Gary's acting stretch beyond wooden ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karen don't scream for Piana you life will be much quieter without her around let her go for all our sakes we don't want her back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More importantly, will Gary's acting stretch beyond wooden ???

Yes It's Knot's Landing but even they cannot provide a miracle like that maybe this series could be sponsored by Cuprinol.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Mack has a mullet now?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mack has a mullet now?!

Easier to say who doesn't :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Easier to say who doesn't :D

Ha! Too true! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Valene all the woman in the early 80's were causing the hole in the ozone layer with hairspray high hair and you decide to go for the flat straight parting, well it's a lot better than the rock chick look she goes for in 1988.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The eyes close up was a bit ooooh!! think that was a bad idea on the producer's part there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jeez oh. Karen over-reacting much?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a world make-up shortage after Abby used it all up on her eyelids.

Did Valene just say Lucy sounded happy :confused: What happened to mother's instinct. Maybe not if it was 7 or 8 months surely Miss Ellie would have told Valene Lucy had been kidnapped?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all ready for season 5, will Gary have to stare into space for the rest of the series? Will Abby's hair grow taller than Marge Simpson's? will Piana smile at some point? Will anyone notice Kenny & Ginger have gone?... what do you mean who are Kenny & Ginger? :D

Season 5, did they show season 1 on cbs drama? wish I could have watched it from the start. I love this show I watched it years ago when it was on daytime tv.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Season 5, did they show season 1 on cbs drama? wish I could have watched it from the start. I love this show I watched it years ago when it was on daytime tv.

All series upto 5 have been shown since beginning of April
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Laura behaving overly dramatic now. Still, if we're in season 5, shouldn't be too long until Greg Sumner and his fantastic gnashers make an appearance!!