Options

Ash and Winston, so childish and immature.

zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I couldn't believe that Ash and Winston were jokingly telling Helen to get her tits out when them two assistants were there. They have the manners and decency of cavemen. Two poor excuses of 'men'. Winston's just an idiot who copies of Ash. In fact, they're both idiots.

Comments

• Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lads.
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I couldn't believe that Ash and Winston were jokingly telling Helen to get her tits out when them two assistants were there. They have the manners and decency of cavemen. Two poor excuses of 'men'. Winston's just an idiot who copies of Ash. In fact, they're both idiots.

But they are very young and immature and laddish .Didn't bother me too much although offence could be caused admittedly
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    "Mint banter" :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The only person who could possibly be offended was Helen and she wasn't, so hop off of the offended bus and get over it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But they are very young and immature and laddish .Didn't bother me too much although offence could be caused admittedly

I just thought that saying this in front of two lasses that they hadn't even gotten to know was incredibly rude and childish.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres a long thread on this
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's not really about being offended, it's unbelievable two late twenties guys are still coming out with 14 year-old schoolboy banter :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    The only person who could possibly be offended was Helen and she wasn't, so hop off of the offended bus and get over it.

They don't have them round here, just normal buses. :D
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Young men having a laugh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    it's not really about being offended, it's unbelievable two late twenties guys are still coming out with 14 year-old schoolboy banter :D

Yep. They start acting their ages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't have them round here, just normal buses. :D

Evidently not. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    Evidently not. :)

Absolutely. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    26 AND 27 hardly late twenty's ^_^ people need to chill it was a joke between mate's,i sure the assistants have heard it all before part of the job peeps need to chill:cool: