The Andrea Faustini Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Message from Rita, Andrea's mother, to his fans on his FB group:

Ringrazio tutti gli amici del gruppo per i bei messaggi ricevuti e tutto l'impegno che mettete per sostenere ANDREA vi abbraccio e auguro un bellissimo 2015 a tutti

Translation (according to google translate):

I would like to thank all the friends of the group for the good messages received and all the effort you put in order to support Andrea you hug and wish you a beautiful 2015 to all :)
  • AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Fanstinis!

Happy new year everyone, lets hope it's a great one for Andrea!
    I was looking through my e-mails and realised ITV had replied to me about my compliant of Simon's xenophobic comments and all round bad treatment from him towards Andrea on X Factor, this is what it said:

Thank you for your recent email regarding Xtra Factor.
    I can confirm that your complaint has been registered here at ITV Viewer Services to be seen by the production team.
    May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV.
    If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Kind regards,

Not very exciting but I thought I'd show you all.;-)
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there actually a reason why Andrea isn't signed? Even Tamara got signed :(
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »

It didn't come out that she got signed until like June though!! Ages yet
  • delzdelz Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JazzyJaney wrote: »
    Hello Fanstinis!

Happy new year everyone, lets hope it's a great one for Andrea!
    I was looking through my e-mails and realised ITV had replied to me about my compliant of Simon's xenophobic comments and all round bad treatment from him towards Andrea on X Factor, this is what it said:

Thank you for your recent email regarding Xtra Factor.
    I can confirm that your complaint has been registered here at ITV Viewer Services to be seen by the production team.
    May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV.
    If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Kind regards,

Not very exciting but I thought I'd show you all.;-)

Well at least they have acknowledged it which is something I suppose :D

Happy New Year to you too :) hoping there will be lots of pictures and videos from tomorrow night ;)
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »

I don't think it was confirmed about Luke till after the XF tour.

I guess we'll just have to take the fact that Andrea is planning to be based in the UK as a positive indication that something will happen ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    I don't think it was confirmed about Luke till after the XF tour.

I guess we'll just have to take the fact that Andrea is planning to be based in the UK as a positive indication that something will happen ;-)

This exactly :D I have a good feeling there is something in the pipeline ;-)
  • NapiriNapiri Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    https://twitter.com/AndreaFaustini1/status/551304056686526464
    Andrea is at Fiumicino Airport in Rome leaving for London :)
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Tonight's the start of GREAT things to come for Mr Andrea Faustini. ....BRING IT ON!!!!:D:D

Happy new year Faustinis btw!!!:D:D:D
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the All Time Ranking Results, Andrea has finished 27th out of 142...I am disappointed, I was hoping he would make top 15 at least :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Tonight's the start of GREAT things to come for Mr Andrea Faustini. ....BRING IT ON!!!!:D:D

Happy new year Faustinis btw!!!:D:D:D

Really hope you're right and we hear some good news about him being signed very soon! :) A few people from the FB group are going tonight so I'll report back :) I'm sure he'll be amazing as always!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrea's fan website has has over 2,500 visits already! With visitors from as far afield as India, United Arab Emirates, Croatia, Denmark, Canada, Brazil and Singapore. Amazing :)https://www.andreafaustini.club
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a taste of Andrea singing at G-A-Y last night - sounding amazing :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmRovOcwpsI
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    delz wrote: »
    Just a taste of Andrea singing at G-A-Y last night - sounding amazing :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmRovOcwpsI

Brilliant!!

What is G-A-Y anyway?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant!!

What is G-A-Y anyway?

It is a nightclub in London, it seems a lot of the finalists do a stint there after Xfactor, Ben and Lauren have already been on and Fleur is on next week.
    Forum Member
    It is a nightclub in London, it seems a lot of the finalists do a stint there after Xfactor, Ben and Lauren have already been on and Fleur is on next week.

Ahhhhh, i always hear about acts going on there. It seems quite fun!

I also read something on twitter this week of someone claiming to be Andrea's ex-boyfriend, but the tweets seem to have been removed now - I couldn't even find the user! So strange!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrea sang Chandelier, Wrecking Ball, Feeling Good and Summertime apparently. Everyone agreed that he was fantastic. There was also a pasta eating game which Andrea seemed a bit lost and confused about... But generally he seems to have gained some extra fans on Twitter :)
    Forum Member
    Andrea sang Chandelier, Wrecking Ball, Feeling Good and Summertime apparently. Everyone agreed that he was fantastic. There was also a pasta eating game which Andrea seemed a bit lost and confused about... But generally he seems to have gained some extra fans on Twitter :)

Feeling Good and Summertime? :confused::confused:

I was hoping he would do 'I Didn't Know My Own Strength', Chandelier, Wrecking Ball and Earth Song!

Ahwhw, I love him so much! Really hope he gets signed over here!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhhhh, i always hear about acts going on there. It seems quite fun!

I also read something on twitter this week of someone claiming to be Andrea's ex-boyfriend, but the tweets seem to have been removed now - I couldn't even find the user! So strange!

Probably just a troll - they were out on Twitter last night acccusing Andrea of being a homophobe, but those tweets have been removed as well. Idiots :(
    Forum Member
    Probably just a troll - they were out on Twitter last night acccusing Andrea of being a homophobe, but those tweets have been removed as well. Idiots :(

There we photo's of this guy and Andrea that looked quite old - his beard wasn't there! The two of them looked really close, but yeah, it's been removed!

A homophobe?!!? Urgh! Ridiculous!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen a snippet of him singing Somebody To Love, so he must have sung that as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There we photo's of this guy and Andrea that looked quite old - his beard wasn't there! The two of them looked really close, but yeah, it's been removed!

A homophobe?!!? Urgh! Ridiculous!

Have a look at this link - second row from the bottom, middle picture - was it this picture? In which case, this is a Italian singer that Andrea sang with as a kid :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen a snippet of him singing Somebody To Love, so he must have sung that as well.

You're right delz, sorry - It was Chandelier, Somebody to Love, Feeling Good and Wrecking Ball :) Where did you see the clip?
    Forum Member
    Have a look at this link - second row from the bottom, middle picture - was it this picture? In which case, this is a Italian singer that Andrea sang with as a kid :)

Don't see a link?

But Andrea looked the same age as he did in his Italian music video, so he would've been about 19 at the time, I think! The other guy didn't look much older or anything and his tweets were saying that he was Andrea's boyfriend and that he was being ignored by him - he tweeted something in Italian too. But, its definitely all been deleted now, which is good!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't see a link?

But Andrea looked the same age as he did in his Italian music video, so he would've been about 19 at the time, I think! The other guy didn't look much older or anything and his tweets were saying that he was Andrea's boyfriend and that he was being ignored by him - he tweeted something in Italian too. But, its definitely all been deleted now, which is good!

Sorry - here https://www.andreafaustini.club/fans-1.html