Options

Any other Hopkins and Perez 'fans' just enjoying the fight?

Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Remember as a kid when you saw some Ray Harryhausen film where rubber monsters went toe to toe, claw to claw? Nobody went to school shouting that Triceratops was bullying T-Rex and nobody took sides, we were just awed by the sight of the fight. Tyrannosaur tearing at triceratops, triceratops horn goring t-rex thigh. That's what Perez and Hopkins are to me. Both ridiculous rubber-faced screeching horrors who without the other would be nothing. We know better, but if this was a film they'd end up in a fight where one pins the other down, they puff and pant, and then comes the closing in and... the kiss.

Basically has anybody else not really got a side but just enjoys the battle of what we're going to have to call 'wits' because that's where I am. Let's face it, this series is shit and that's all there is.

Comments

• Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoy the banter, he set out to make their lives a misery, and she is playing him at his own game. But I wish the edit gave us a bit more variety. This tit for tat stuff won't be all day, there will be other conversations they could show.
  • Options
    LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not alone. I enjoy their sparring and the fact they both like to out do each other. I'm more interested though, in how very alike they are. Their respective fans won't agree but hey ho! "Ridiculous rubber-faced screeching horrors who without the other would be nothing" sums it up nicely! :D:D:D
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    No, I find it really boring now. :-(
  • Options
    Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it, best BB in years.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it in the week when neither of them seemed to be really upset. But I didn't enjoy tonight's argument, no. It was very ugly and people on all sides seemed genuinely bothered.

I don't want the public poll to change Perez's strategy. He now thinks we want him to 'say it to her face', and that means more of tonight's shenanigans.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of either of them but I can't stand KH. I enjoy it just to see her getting wound up by Perez.
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan of either of them but I can't stand KH. I enjoy it just to see her getting wound up by Perez.

Me too.

But I don't enjoy it because I'm a person who enjoys watching conflict.
    I just genuinely think that Perez is the better person, which may sound hypocritical? But out of the two of them, I believe he's the most genuine.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

This for me also. :D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great analogy OP.:D
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I never liked those films. I can't stand either KH or PH, and it's all about them, so no, I'm not enjoying it at all. I didn't even bother to watch last night, I'm so fed up with those two hideous creatures.
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what the OP is on about. Dinosaurs?

I loved the arguing last night - apart from Madia screeching over everybody, not allowing anyone to speak. She just went on and on and on and on and...

Loved Katie H and Cami. Xxxx
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    No, I find it really boring now. :-(

I enoyed it at first but Katie baiting Perez the whole time is now becoming a bit tiresome and unpleasant. Like the mean girl gang at school ganging up on one single peson and ostracising them. I a m not a fan of Nadia but good on her for standing by and up for Perez.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love when Katie gets into a debate with someone, but with Perez she struggles and has to come down to his level as he doesn't actually debate or argue if you notice, so it becomes child like in some ways. The childish ways between them is getting on my nerves now though and becoming boring. If he could actually sit there, and have a full on debate with her then I would respect him more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Basically has anybody else not really got a side but just enjoys the battle of what we're going to have to call 'wits' because that's where I am. Let's face it, this series is shit and that's all there is.

Hand up here.

And I feel similarly about the simple minded Us v Them cack and "bully bully bully" whining, too.

It's just two damaged horribles going at it. It's like watching footy as a neutral, ie: more fun.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I expect they are encouraged by BB, it is their role in the house, and they have a tacit agreement to keep the cameras on them with their war of words.

They probably have a good laugh about it behind the scenes. It worked with Speidi and Rylan.
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was a 15 round fight Katie would be ahead on points but the tide is turning & Perez could be on the verge of a stunning comeback.