Did anyone see Lynda Bellingham hosting LK Today!?

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
LMFAO it's been tickling me all day tbh but basically she was the stand-in host for Lorraine and didn't do a very good job if i'm quite honest!

It was so bad it was good type of thing :D But the funniest bit was right at the end of the show when she interviewed John Calshaw & when his interview was over, a shot cut to Bellingham with her glaring bizzarrely at him! Obviously the queue or whatever didn't tell her to look into 'camera 1' fast enough!

It's not on youtube but it was hilarious!

Comments

• avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I saw it. She was awful! I normally switch off when Lorraine comes on (actually that's not true; seeing as I never watch Daybreak, my tv isn't turned to that channel anyway, but if I'm flicking and I see Lorraine on, I quickly switch channels), but I watched a bit of Lynda interviewing that idiot Dan Wooton.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish she would bleach her teeth, they remind me of my brother's pet gerbil :o
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "And so and so from Gwynedd, is that how you say it? Oh It's Gwyneth"
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,169
    Forum Member
    If you thought Lynda was bad (which I didn't), wait till you see that vile, 90% plastic, hideous old crone Sharon Osbourne, she is hosting on Monday, and I can't wait to miss her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you thought Lynda was bad (which I didn't), wait till you see that vile, 90% plastic, hideous old crone Sharon Osbourne, she is hosting on Monday, and I can't wait to miss her!

I'm already losing sleep already in case I channel hop by accident!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who on earth is still giving SO air time
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How that witch gets presenting work i'll never know. Beside the fact she is vile her auto cue reading is appauling, she reads it like a 4 year old child.

PS, Lorraine Kelly holiday leave seems to get longer every year. She's so jammy, 4 day working weeks and long summer/winter breaks. :rolleyes:
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've tried everywhere to find the clip of 'the lifeless belligham' but no luck...on the website they have the john culshaw interview and it finishes just as Lynda does 'the lifeless look'.

Gah...i'm dying to see it again. Me and my mum were laughing our heads off! So gormless :D
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Lynda Bellingham in a coffee shop, had to think who she was as I thought she was one of my mum's friends or something (you know when you see someone you recognise but arent sure from where?) until she started speaking and then I recognised her. Felt a proper tosser.