Doc Martin (Part 15 — Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewPark wrote: »
    New pictures on FB and
    Mrs. Tishell is back, collar and all!

Also, check out picture of woman wearing a black two piece summery outfit, red scarf, who is clearly Caroline Catz, but definitely in a different style to previous seasons (insofar as I know anything at all about style).

Do you think that's CC off set? It's not LGs hair style or clothing style at all!!
    wonder what they're going to do with MrsT!!!
    I hope they have a storyline that explains it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Shop Girl wrote: »
    See - when I was going into high school I looked at the classes being offered and wanted to take drafting because I thought it might be cool to be an architect. But, that was in the dark ages and I was told that the boys all took drafting and the girls all took home ec. I hated home ec. Never learned to cook or sew or any of that housekeeping crap. But a few years later when they were giving us aptitude tests, I was always good at the stuff where they show you blocks piled on top of each other and you had to tell them what it looked like on the other side.

So, I guess the world lost an architect and gained a Doc Martin detective :D (of course, it took till I was retired and had the time to do exactly what I wanted instead of having to draw a paycheck!)

Too bad--I have a cousin (female) who did persevere in a high school drafting class and has now just retired as one of the three named partners of a large regional architectural firm. Yours is a talent which was lost to most of the world (but has benefited DM fans immensely).
  • Shop GirlShop Girl Posts: 1,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PLM wrote: »
    Too bad--I have a cousin (female) who did persevere in a high school drafting class and has now just retired as one of the three named partners of a large regional architectural firm. Yours is a talent which was lost to most of the world (but has benefited DM fans immensely).

Good for her! I didn't have enough of an independent streak at that age to persevere. But I did excel at math and ended up a Bank Manager and had a pretty good career. Maybe I wouldn't have had the happy life I have had if it had gone in a different direction - I wouldn't change anything :D

After all - there's no crying in baseball - or Doc Martin World! (except after S3) :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cc.cookie wrote: »
    Do you think that's CC off set? It's not LGs hair style or clothing style at all!!
    I wonder if the younger woman in the flowered skirt is the new pharmacist? Looks like a little confrontation going there maybe?
  • NewParkNewPark Posts: 3,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wondered that myself and there is divided opinion on the FB page. One person says that she wasn't filming "today" so it can't be her. The shot in profile especially does look a lot like her. Maybe a double? Certainly would be atypical for Louisa and definitely not the old brown purse.

So now it's June -- someone said they shoot in chunks -- ep 1-3, then 4-6, e.g., Wonder where they're up to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered that myself and there is divided opinion on the FB page. One person says that she wasn't filming "today" so it can't be her. The shot in profile especially does look a lot like her. Maybe a double? Certainly would be atypical for Louisa and definitely not the old brown purse.

So now it's June -- someone said they shoot in chunks -- ep 1-3, then 4-6, e.g., Wonder where they're up to.
    I wonder if she wasn't filming but came down to welcome Selina?
  • ConniejConniej Posts: 972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Looking at an enlarged pic, I thought it was someone trying to look like Louisa - maybe a double?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conniej wrote: »
    Looking at an enlarged pic, I thought it was someone trying to look like Louisa - maybe a double?

I just don't know. It looks an awful lot like her and what occurred to me was, the photographer probably at least thought she was Louisa b/c she's the focal point of two pictures.

But if you're curious and go and look for the pics of Louisa, you're also going to see a spoiler.
  • lemsterlemster Posts: 196
    Forum Member

Could someone post the link to the facebook page, I haven't developed the knack of finding things on facebook.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't know. It looks an awful lot like her and what occurred to me was, the photographer probably at least thought she was Louisa b/c she's the focal point of two pictures.

But if you're curious and go and look for the pics of Louisa, you're also going to see a spoiler.

I just took a look. The person who posted those photos answered the CC questions. Yes, it's CC. No, she's not there as LG. Just visiting the set, she said.

I saw that there are a lot of new photos, and a little video too. No Doc so far today though. I still wonder about those photos of DM/MC in Wadebridge from late last week, what exactly was going on in the scenes, etc., but I must be patient.
    I am SO glad to see Mrs. T back I feel like doing a little happy dance!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lemster wrote: »
    Could someone post the link to the facebook page, I haven't developed the knack of finding things on facebook.

Here you go. Click on each photo you see as you scroll down the FB page. Within each set of photos, click forward and back to see more.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DocMartin/?fref=ts

Warning: as NewPark pointed out, there's a spoiler in there among these photos, so beware!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DocMartin/

There you go -- I'm never quite sure that the ones with https will work, but worth a try.

And if it doesn't work, just search (on FB's search) for Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) Fan Club.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can any of you ' Clever Clogs ' open up the link for non-Facebook ( sad ) people like myself please ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biffpup wrote: »
    I just took a look. The person who posted those photos answered the CC questions. Yes, it's CC. No, she's not there as LG. Just visiting the set, she said.

I saw that there are a lot of new photos, and a little video too. No Doc so far today though. I still wonder about those photos of DM/MC in Wadebridge from late last week, what exactly was going on in the scenes, etc., but I must be patient.
    The person who posted the pics said that the library was standing in as a nursery, that they were only filming inside and that there were babies about. Perhaps Martin was in charge of picking JH up from the nursery that day? Every day?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The person who posted the pics said that the library was standing in as a nursery, that they were only filming inside and that there were babies about. Perhaps Martin was in charge of picking JH up from the nursery that day? Every day?

Thanks, Shop Girl, I didn't see that explanation (again, lack of patience probably; I didn't go back to FB later to see if there was more info).
    And this is what I have to say to the library being used as a nursery and DM there apparently to pick up or drop off JH. Awwwwwwww.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the "manny" is history then?
    Forum Member
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/DocMartin/

There you go -- I'm never quite sure that the ones with https will work, but worth a try.

And if it doesn't work, just search (on FB's search) for Doc Martin (Martin Clunes) Fan Club.

Thanks for the help. It appears that you must be a member of that group to see anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help. It appears that you must be a member of that group to see anything.

Sorry -- I wish you could see them. I think I vaguely remember now that the moderator of that group closed it a few weeks ago, due to some incident.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarification from another FB person, a local: clearing the barn after filming wraps.

Oh. After filming wraps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Forum Member
    Sorry -- I wish you could see them. I think I vaguely remember now that the moderator of that group closed it a few weeks ago, due to some incident.

The page moderator enrolled me and I can see the pictures, I feel so tech savvy now.

Thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The page moderator enrolled me and I can see the pictures, I feel so tech savvy now.

Thanks

: )
    What better reason to join facebook than to spy on DM! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great photos & great to see Mrs T is back, The show would not be the same without her.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue-Eyes wrote: »
    Can any of you ' Clever Clogs ' open up the link for non-Facebook ( sad ) people like myself please ?

Hi, Blue-Eyes. I don't know how to do that for you. Can you join facebook, if only temporarily, so you can go to this particular FB page? Once there, you can click and ask to join the group, which apparently is not a big deal, and see all of the photos.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this numerology? :p
This discussion has been closed.