Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ohhhh...I think im going to have to pass on the rest of this show. I really don't think i'm upto spending six or so hours watching someone mourn the death of a loved one.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching 'Suits', I'm afraid Pete can't compete with Harvey and Mike. I'll watch the recording then I can FF through any parts where I feel embarrassed for him (and no that's not all of it ...)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan
    On ITV2 a tearful Peter Andre has just been to visit his dead brother in the cemetery. On camera. #loveshisprivacy
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan
    On ITV2 a tearful Peter Andre has just been to visit his dead brother in the cemetery. On camera. #loveshisprivacy

I love Ian Hyland ... He tweets what others are thinking

Im watching 2 Broke Girls
    Forum Member
    Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan
    Judging by the crowd shots at Peter Andre's gigs I'm guessing they lay a free round of bingo on in the interval.

:D Yep I am watching the Good Wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D Yep I am watching the Good Wife.

Oooh I forgot that was on ...I will have to Sky + it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we may need something stronger ... I'm supplying vodka ;)

Just hook it to my veins Betty!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just hook it to my veins Betty!

Isn't that the only way to take vodka when dealing with his Twonkness?
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is extremely lucky. His girlfriend is a keeper. Nice and normal girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Ever noticed her 5 oclock shadow :D:D:D

I really need to stop drinking while reading this thread :o:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan 5m
    On ITV2 Peter Andre is at the Maltese Music Awards picking up the Best International Artist award. That's me told.

Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan 1m
    2013 wasn't the year. It was his number on the list of people they offered it to.

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't that the only way to take vodka when dealing with his Twonkness?

Very true :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I'm watching 'Suits', I'm afraid Pete can't compete with Harvey and Mike. I'll watch the recording then I can FF through any parts where I feel embarrassed for him (and no that's not all of it ...)

I love that show!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan

A very badly worded tweet indeed, but I suspect that was the idea from this Mr Hyland.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched the show tonight, pure curiosity, don't see what the big deal and moaning is on here?

I thought Pete was going to be shown at his brother's grave, I thought he was going to be plastered all over his kids, I also thought Katie was gonna be mentioned. I didn't see any big dramas. Must have watched the wrong show :confused:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So just to clarify, does he or does he not still love his kids? ;-)
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Watched the show tonight, pure curiosity, don't see what the big deal and moaning is on here?

I thought Pete was going to be shown at his brother's grave, I thought he was going to be plastered all over his kids, I also thought Katie was gonna be mentioned. I didn't see any big dramas. Must have watched the wrong show :confused:

I haven't seen any moaning in here about tonights show. I think you're in the wrong thread.:D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So just to clarify, does he or does he not still love his kids? ;-)

I'm sure Lexi will let us know when she does her reviewage:D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I'm sure Lexi will let us know when she does her reviewage:D

Brillage! :D
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep coming on to check for reviewage :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Keep coming on to check for reviewage :D

I hope Lexi is typing away now:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Life – Ep.2 Reviewage

Suffering:
    The first 30mins was filled with Pete telling us how he’s struggling and suffering interspersed with other people telling us how Pete is struggling and suffering. So I’ve nothing whatsoever to say about any of that other than it was a struggle and I suffered. On to Malta.

The Malta Connection:
    Pete takes his suffering and his entourage to Malta where he is to be honoured. Twice! After greeting and posing with his 'adoring fans', they make their way to the hotel. In the car, Pete tells us he’s there to accept two awards, one for his music and the other ‘for all his charity work in the UK’. Que?? He also says he thinks the Maltese have mistaken him for someone else. It’s an understandable conclusion. After checking out the hotel, he makes his way to the Presidential Palace where a beaming Mayor Dingli tells him he’s a cultural icon and presents him with his certificate of culture and something in a box. Pete shook Mayor Dingli’s hand for the photographs while – we now know - the good citizens of Valletta shook their fists in outrage and stomped off in a fury to take their displeasure out on their keyboards.

Here’s my theory on the Mayor Dingli-Pezza connection:
    A couple of months back, Mayor Dingli, sitting in his office musing on ways to boost Summer tourism in Valletta while idly googling the internets, was suddenly blinded by an orange man introducing his tv show. Donning shades, Mayor Dingli watched in fascination. And concluded “Here is a man with nothing to fill his show and here am I, a mayor with my beautiful Valletta, and nowhere to promote it.” “Fate,” he thought, hatching a plan that included a made-up award and an ambassadorship, while reaching for the phone.

On to the music awards where the Prince of Daftness picks up Best International Artist 2013, his first music award in 15 years. “It amazing!” he says. Amazing is exactly what it is. But just to be kind, he does seem to be popular there and he stopped struggling and suffering long enough to tell us that he was feeling the love.

Back in the UK, Pete returns to his suffering theme. It involved painting a room in possibly the most inept manner I have ever seen and ended with, you’ve guessed it, more struggling and suffering. Enough.

The only tiny bright spot came at the end when they trailed Ep.3 and CP, with an expression like a waspbite, reported indignantly to Pete that the good citizens of Valletta were revolting against his ambassadorship. It might be funny to watch. On the other hand, judging by tonight’s episode, the struggling and suffering, if it continues, may actually kill you.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    My Life – Ep.2 Reviewage

Suffering:
    The first 30mins was filled with Pete telling us how he’s struggling and suffering interspersed with other people telling us how Pete is struggling and suffering. So I’ve nothing whatsoever to say about any of that other than it was a struggle and I suffered. On to Malta.

The Malta Connection:
    Pete takes his suffering and his entourage to Malta where he is to be honoured. Twice! After greeting and posing with his 'adoring fans', they make their way to the hotel. In the car, Pete tells us he’s there to accept two awards, one for his music and the other ‘for all his charity work in the UK’. Que?? He also says he thinks the Maltese have mistaken him for someone else. It’s an understandable conclusion. After checking out the hotel, he makes his way to the Presidential Palace where a beaming Mayor Dingli tells him he’s a cultural icon and presents him with his certificate of culture and something in a box. Pete shook Mayor Dingli’s hand for the photographs while – we now know - the good citizens of Valletta shook their fists in outrage and stomped off in a fury to take their displeasure out on their keyboards.

A couple of months back, Mayor Dingli, sitting in his office musing on ways to boost Summer tourism in Valletta while idly googling the internets, was suddenly blinded by an orange man introducing his tv show. Donning shades, Mayor Dingli watched in fascination. And concluded “Here is a man with nothing to fill his show and here am I, a mayor with my beautiful Valletta, and nowhere to promote it.” “Fate,” he thought, hatching a plan that included a made-up award and an ambassadorship, while reaching for the phone.

On to the music awards where the Prince of Daftness picks up Best International Artist 2013, his first music award in 15 years. “It amazing!” he says. Amazing is exactly what it is. But just to be kind, he does seem to be popular there and he stopped struggling and suffering long enough to tell us that he was feeling the love.

Back in the UK, Pete returns to his suffering theme. It involved painting a room in possibly the most inept manner I have ever seen and ended with, you’ve guessed it, more struggling and suffering. Enough.

The only tiny bright spot came at the end when they trailed Ep.3 and CP, with an expression like a waspbite, reported indignantly to Pete that the good citizens of Valletta were revolting against his ambassadorship. It might be funny to watch. On the other hand, judging by tonight’s episode, the struggling and suffering, if it continues, may actually kill you.

The something in a box, surely not maltesers?

Brilliant reviewage as usual.:D

I watched Slaves in the cellar C5 now watching Jodie Marsh bullying programme. Jodie was supposed to be on a 10pm but they swapped both programmes around for some reason.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Ever noticed her 5 oclock shadow :D:D:D

So a 'strong' woman has to be a 'man'...and a 'weak' man has to have been castrated/be feminine......can anyone explain the logic in this nonsensical dig....and to think this thread was in outrage just yesterday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    My Life – Ep.2 Reviewage

Suffering:

The Malta Connection:

Fab reviewage as always, its a pity you couldn't be at the court hearing to summarise for us:D
This discussion has been closed.