Options

thank god for the girls , especially sallie .

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
Forum Member
seems they are keeping the show afloat .

apart from michael the group of male HMs may as well be invisible . these guys must come out with a hell of a lot of bull **** in there auditions to get picked cos once they get in the house so many just freeze up .

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    But what exactly are the guys supposed to be doing? Dan seems to have his fingers in all the relevant pies, Dexter has taught the boys how best to repel women, the twins have moaned about being hungry.

I mean, they could be having bitchfights like a bunch of developmentally malformed attention seekers, but would that really make them interesting? Is that all it takes?
  • Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    There doesn't seem to be any romance brewing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be any romance brewing

Is that a bad thing?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And your final 5 are:

Dan
    Daley
    Twins
    Sam
    Callum
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    shades1 wrote: »
    seems they are keeping the show afloat .

apart from michael the group of male HMs may as well be invisible . these guys must come out with a hell of a lot of bull **** in there auditions to get picked cos once they get in the house so many just freeze up .
    I agree. The problem is men just play the game more intelligently.
    They know the majority female voting public will vote out any girl who has an opinion, shows some flesh or god forbid, swears. It may also be an attempt to stop their boyfriend/husband from ogling them on screen which actually is probably nearer the truth.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the one time I wish they cast from the Geordie Shore / Valleys reject applicants pile to get the male version of Sallie.