Steven wanting airtime?

zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm wondering if he's after more airtime because he's bound to know that the cameras would have been on him and Kimberly as they were having sex. I can't understand why he couldn't have waited until they got out. The way Steven was going on under the covers, it's like he wanted to make it blatantly obvious that they were at it.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would go for them both, they both chose to have sex and not discreetly either. Her shorts comment let us know exactly what went on and more. It would be a fair comment that they both knew the cameras would be on them and both were happy to continue.
  • Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well he certainly made no attempt to disguise it. It still makes me feel nauseous thinking about it.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would go for them both, they both chose to have sex and not discreetly either. Her shorts comment let us know exactly what went on and more. It would be a fair comment that they both knew the cameras would be on them and both were happy to continue.

Yeah, obviously it applies to both of them. I just said Steven because he's always the one that's on top.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All fake. Most people noticed that it was simulated copulation.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most housemates would at least try to hide it or at least go to the bathroom where there's no camera. Then again Steven fired his own mother I don't think he'd care what people thought.
    The whole thing is fake more on Stevens side don't know about Kimberly.
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If either of them won the money they would drop each other like a piece of hot coal.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Most housemates would at least try to hide it or at least go to the bathroom where there's no camera. Then again Steven fired his own mother I don't think he'd care what people thought.
    The whole thing is fake more on Stevens side don't know about Kimberly.

There's cameras everywhere in the house, except in the shower itself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They know about the night cameras, bet he's watched GS, Kim does not give a shite, is she not going back to USA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Does any one remember the conversation between Ash and Steve, it took place about 10 days ago in the smoking area, can't remember the exact words used but it went something like this:

Steve: The viewers love a BB romance and will tune in every night to see how it is progressing and make comments on Twitter.

Ash: You shouldn't say things like that because it will be aired.

Steve: It doesn't matter because BB wont show this conversation and will bleep it out.

Call me cynical but I think the whole "romance" thing is contrived in an attempt to gain airtime.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I also think Steven thought it would big up his standing outside the house by bedding a Playboy bunny on TV.

His arrogance hasn't even given a thought to the negative sides for his family, her boyfriend or his business. Who now would do business with this impetuous fool, it is one thing having a private life where this thing is done but kept only between themselves, he has now shown that he is stupid enough to do it on TV where millions can see it and on the Internet.

He is gross.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If his stint in BB is some sort of gameplan for massive airtime he is even more dickish than I thought, with a personality like his, his best bet would be to hide in the toilet for nine weeks :cool:
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I can't understand why he couldn't have waited until they got out.

Because he is a controlling twatface. He couldn't risk waiting until they got out just incase Kimbot decided to go back to her ex (who she obviously still has feelings for). Steven's plan was simple :

Butter Kim up with flattery > be Kim's protection in the house > kiss drunk kim asap > pressure her into rushing ahead with a relationship she was uncomfortable with> guilt trip her over her lies once he caught her out > Control kim and ban her from seeing Sacha > seal the deal > deal sealed

Her ex can't take her back now after she shagged him on tv, no self respecting man could. Kim has no self respect or dignity and is damaged goods now, shame really after she made such a big deal about how she isn't a piece of meat
  • PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On top of all the reasons here, I also suspect there's an undercurrent of "See! I told I wasn't gay! How dare you suggest it!".
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he is a controlling twatface

he is the least controlling individual you will ever, ever, ever meet in your life, and that is a sincere promise with my hand on my heart :cool:

can't argue with twatface though :cool:
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    There's cameras everywhere in the house, except in the shower itself.

I forgot it wasn't like CBB without cameras there.

Just caught up with last nights episode Steven seems very concerned about how he's being perceived not wanting people to see him as controlling trying to explain his actions concerned about his ego. He's a strange guy.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Everything he does is for airtime.