Hospital band

SherrytheberrySherrytheberry Posts: 32
Forum Member
Was Kim wearing a white hospital ID band on her right wrist?
I'm thinking surely not.....but it did look alot like one, did anyone else notice?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Yes, she's wearing it on BBBOTS, obviously as proof! :)
  • SherrytheberrySherrytheberry Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmm well, that's laying it on a little thick in my opinion........I thought she was genuinely ill before, now I have my suspicions!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I agree. She'll be keeping it for her close up shots in OK magazine! ��
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on anti bionics and I can drink alcohol. I'm on penicillin.. Possibly a bacterial infection then? It can be tonsillitis ect. After you take anti biotics for 2 days and then feel better (although it isn't completely gone)
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep shes milking it for all its worth. Someone somewhere has told her a good mag deal will get her a lot more than even winning BB so shes selling herself well
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmm well, that's laying it on a little thick in my opinion........I thought she was genuinely ill before, now I have my suspicions!!

Exactly. Trying too hard. Didn't believe she was ill and now that she is wearing a hosptial band--or whatever the heck it is--am definitely convinced.
  • Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a hospital band as they are coloured depending on your level of risk, I'ts more likley hiding the cannula marks from the intravenous drip.
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might even be a VIP eviction night ID band
  • supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes i posted something here to say that, also that she is drinking so not on antibiotics
  • earlofbedlamearlofbedlam Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    Theres nothing wrong her. She did a runner from the house. Big brother then told she would be breaking the contract and would not pay her anything. Therefore she is going along with the charade until final night.
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a hospital band as they are coloured depending on your level of risk, I'ts more likley hiding the cannula marks from the intravenous drip.

that usually goes in the back of your hand
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    You get 1 band for the audience and a second to get in bots, as a guest she would have a V.I.P band.

Her band is pink. and aren't hospital bands white.

18 july 2014
    https://twitter.com/BB_Superfan/status/490188348309651457/photo/1
  • supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what colours - I know red is if your have allergies but not aware of any other colours - also cannulas are usually put in the back of the hand and not in the wrist. Deffo looks like a hospital band
    Forum Member
    If it's for admittance to BOTS then why don't all the guests wear them?
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It is a hopsital band. I also noticed Emma saying, you saw Stevens mum on Sunday when you came out of the hospital...thought she was supposed to be in there for 4 day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lilanaomi wrote: »
    I'm on anti bionics and I can drink alcohol. I'm on penicillin.. Possibly a bacterial infection then? It can be tonsillitis ect. After you take anti biotics for 2 days and then feel better (although it isn't completely gone)

The theory about not drinking whilst on antibiotics is nonsense. It dates back to sailors contracting v.d. from prostitutes and being told that the antibiotics 'wouldn't work' if they drank alcohol, when in fact the truth is that the doctors feared that if p^ssed, they would forget to take their antibiotics and end up with chronic syphillis....to pass on and on and on.
    It's fine to drink moderately whilst on antibiotics, the contrary really is just an urban myth.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Is there a Centre Parks, Pontins, Butlins near the studio? Perhaps she is on an all inclusive weekender.
  • Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treetree wrote: »
    that usually goes in the back of your hand

No not necessarily the band went all round an I can assure you "U.C.L.H" often put them on just below the wrist when I spent 3 months as a patent in 2010.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe that explains the Daily star pictures..
    she did the interview wearing a hospital gown (that opens in the back..) oh look it fell off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No not necessarily the band went all round an I can assure you "U.C.L.H" often put them on just below the wrist when I spent 3 months as a patent in 2010.

Even if the canula was in the unlikely postion of her wrist, and I don't dispute that it isn't inserted in that area (I am all too familiar with IV's and Canulas) but why would she need a hospital band to cover a puncture and or bruise mark. :confused:
    Forum Member
    After closer inspection I have come to the conclusion it's probably not a hospital wristband as there is no info, written or printed visible on it. They usually state patients name and DOB
    . Not a good look though. I can't imagine why you would have that on your wrist on national TV unless it was completely necessary, weird!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a hospital band too.... When reunited with Steven on the stage (i laughed and said "what an idiot" but had to stand corrected when we saw Steven hug is Mum, and she had one too.... Def. VIP wristband
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yellow4 wrote: »
    I thought it was a hospital band too.... When reunited with Steven on the stage (i laughed and said "what an idiot" but had to stand corrected when we saw Steven hug is Mum, and she had one too.... Def. VIP wristband

:D:D:D