The Public Voting With The Power This Week Is Not Fair

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
Just like last week.

Ashleigh's majority fanbase and all the fan sites doing dodgy campaigns for her means she will always win the public vote, so this is the second week in a row that they have allowed the public (ie Ashleigh's fans) to decide who in the house gets an advantage.

And people try and say the producers are bias AGAINST Ashleigh :o

What a joke lol

Comments

• Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People been complaining that the public dosnt have a say in the voting......give them power and that's not right
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is a normal nomination process too much to ask for?
  • vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Ashleigh is chosen it's because the public have chosen her so surely that's fair:confused: What way would you think is fair?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I would like to see HM's nominate first before this is revealed and the selected HM's votes discarded....just to a flavour of whether they would have been up anyway.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Just like last week.

Ashleigh's majority fanbase and all the fan sites doing dodgy campaigns for her means she will always win the public vote, so this is the second week in a row that they have allowed the public (ie Ashleigh's fans) to decide who in the house gets an advantage.

What a joke lol

Well at least you won't have to hear the Ashleigh fans whingeing and moaning all week about making complaints and up in arms about it constantly being unfair or asking people to sign petitions. It's all we have seemed to have from them this year. Let them get up their dodgy campaigns and spend their money on something they keep telling us they are not watching anymore. I think it's amusing as it will be them out of pocket at the end of the series not us.

It doesn't mean that much to me but it obviously does them.:)

You will see Ashleigh and Helen best friends by next week, I wonder what they will think of that!
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    vpower wrote: »
    If Ashleigh is chosen it's because the public have chosen her so surely that's fair:confused: What way would you think is fair?

To have no outside influence like the good old days, and not have the 'most popular housemate' be given an advantage every week.

Or if not, at least for people to stop whining like little bitches when something doesn't go in said housemates favor like the twist this week ;-)
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just like last week.

What a joke lol

So its almost like having a free pass to the final, Oh but hang on Helen's already got that.....
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Unfair ,because only a small precntage of the Viewing Public can vote ,so therefore ,The H/M getting Immunity may Not be the H/M that the majority would like it to be
  • Derbyshire.Derbyshire. Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its idiotic at the very least.
    Last weeks poll in the app basically told them which fanbase uses the app to vote most and it was Ashleigh and this week they say most votes on the app gets immunity.
    They might as well not bother with the in between bit they might as well just tell everybody Ashleigh is immune this week because they feel like it.
    Utter bollocks.

And Emma announced on twitter that this week will be a normal nominations process. How is it normal when nearly a quarter of the housemates are immune from been nominated?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    The housemate with the most fans should win in a popularity poll, that is by definition fair. How would it be fair if a different housemate with less fans won?
  • vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To have no outside influence like the good old days, and not have the 'most popular housemate' be given an advantage every week.

Or if not, at least for people to stop whining like little bitches when something doesn't go in said housemates favor like the twist this week ;-)

BIB Very true! Not really happening this BB though:D But in fairness the most popular housemate has not been given an advantage every week, The most unpopular housemate has, ie Hellen and her pass to the final But it really doesn't matter who has been advantaged or unadvantaged as it will all come down to the final week.

Unless someone popular is evicted unfairly, imo Lauren from BB??, which could have easily happened with the week Marlon was evicted, then it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things;-)
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Boo Hoo I'm gonna scweam and scweam :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Remember that there are no rules in Big Brother this year and whoever gets selected shouldn't feel too cosy about it.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »

Until I'm thick :D
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Just like last week.

What a joke lol

What has the public having the power got to do with Ashleigh? She can't control what's happening :confused:

Who is to say what the public will decide? I think you're panicking unnecessarily. Just wait & see & vote if you feel so strongly about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many times this year have we seen 'normal' nominations from the hm??? or 3 at most????? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like you did when the twist went against ashleigh?
    I like Ashleigh but im a fan of the show more and grown up enough to see these crappy twists for what they are.
    Crying like a baby when the twist goes against your fave and saying they are brilliant when they benefit whatever little fanclub your in is pretty sad really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just like last week.

What a joke lol

Your comment makes absolutely no sense!
    Clearly if the public prefer Ashleigh, then she deserves to win, it would make no difference if she was nominated for eviction because she would be saved by the public anyway.
    Forum Member
    I like Ashleigh but im a fan of the show more and grown up enough to see these crappy twists for what they are.
    Crying like a baby when the twist goes against your fave and saying they are brilliant when they benefit whatever little fanclub your in is pretty sad really.

I couldn't give a shit! :D I refuse to get my knickers in a twist over some reality TV show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your comment makes absolutely no sense!
    Clearly if the public prefer Ashleigh, then she deserves to win, it would make no difference if she was nominated for eviction because she would be saved by the public anyway.
    Thats very short sighted because that then free's up people that would otherwise be strategically placing votes to try and save ashleigh to vote for other housemates and change the eviction result.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't give a shit! :D I refuse to get my knickers in a twist over some reality TV show.
    Why who has got their "knickers in a twist" ? you are the one getting over excited and trying to wind people up having a discussion love.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Big Brother isn't fair.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

That's Helen!!
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is a normal nomination process too much to ask for?
    This.
    Normal nominations,no saving nominated housemates,public vote to evict .

This twist is no different than the rest,its messing with nominations.
    Forum Member
    Why who has got their "knickers in a twist" ? you are the one getting over excited and trying to wind people up having a discussion love.

Ooooh touchy hahaha :D And FYI I wasn't talking about YOU I was talking about the OP. Get over yourself LOVE!