Sick of Katie "rubber face" Hopkins

andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
Forum Member
But for the pairing with the equally obnoxious, hateful, nasty ghastly ghetto Cami Li, Hopkins will not be as uncontrollable & reprehensibly vocal as she is right now. But because of those 2 loathsome creatures & being in cahoots with each other they think they can dispense abuse & to an extent bullying like there is no tomorrow.

Without such comrade ( & Michelle is part this too even though she seems to have more sense that those 2 creatures though she's not exactly stopping them), Hopkins is nothing more than a hypocrite with nothing more than big bully mouth.

You now why? Because Hopkins is just, all mouth and only targets either those she thinks are in the minority or those who are not in same room with her to counter reply her attacks ( you only have to scan You Tube for her many TV appearances to see what she's really all about).

The problem with this sanctimonious creature is that she happily dishes it out but can never take it when it boomerang back & hit her ever weird contorted face.

She started with her "2 face parents" verbal abuse to Perez yet when Perez remarked about killing himself if Hopkins was his parent, what did Hopkins do...she immediately turned to Nadia asking if she will het him talk to her like that....I mean wtf??? Where are her balls to reply back to Perez then???

Also this one is just another example of Hopkins caught tongue tied with some stupid retort.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1153585/Katie-Hopkins-chases-James-Jordan-jibe.html

You think Perez is mental, well so is Hopkins in a big way because she is also a bully!!!

Comments

• SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love that video. I'm no James Jordan fan but he made her look very stupid here.

I also like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adddd7Hhqqg

She's an idiot and a hypocrite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love for her to get evicted this week.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One vote and you can silence Hopkins forever by making Perez stay to the end
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you call anyone hateful and nasty when you refer to Katie Hopkins as rubber face?
  • TitshoundTitshound Posts: 1,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you call anyone hateful and nasty when you refer to Katie Hopkins as rubber face?

Dromedary.
    Or: Bactrian, if you like.:D
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But for the pairing with the equally obnoxious, hateful, nasty ghastly ghetto Cami Li, Hopkins will not be as uncontrollable & reprehensibly vocal as she is right now. But because of those 2 loathsome creatures & being in cahoots with each other they think they can dispense abuse & to an extent bullying like there is no tomorrow.

Without such comrade ( & Michelle is part this too even though she seems to have more sense that those 2 creatures though she's not exactly stopping them), Hopkins is nothing more than a hypocrite with nothing more than big bully mouth.

You now why? Because Hopkins is just, all mouth and only targets either those she thinks are in the minority or those who are not in same room with her to counter reply her attacks ( you only have to scan You Tube for her many TV appearances to see what she's really all about).

The problem with this sanctimonious creature is that she happily dishes it out but can never take it when it boomerang back & hit her ever weird contorted face.

She started with her "2 face parents" verbal abuse to Perez yet when Perez remarked about killing himself if Hopkins was his parent, what did Hopkins do...she immediately turned to Nadia asking if she will het him talk to her like that....I mean wtf??? Where are her balls to reply back to Perez then???

Also this one is just another example of Hopkins caught tongue tied with some stupid retort.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1153585/Katie-Hopkins-chases-James-Jordan-jibe.html

You think Perez is mental, well so is Hopkins in a big way because she is also a bully!!!

You call her all these names and A Rubber Face and yet you say she is nasty.
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but there was me thinking it was Alicia Douvall that had a plastic face!!!! did she have an accident? or has she paid to have it like that? if so id ask for a refund,alicas face looked so false.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Hopkins has reverted to an immature child in the BB house. She should be quite embarrassed when she gets out. I did quite like her but I'm disappointed, I thought she would be a sensible, mature voice of reason in there. She's reduced herself to Perez's level and lost the moral high ground.
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    I would rather her pull faces anyday than for her to open her mouth ..... just saying :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member

calling somebody rubber face? Look in the mirror!
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another day, another almost identical thread. Yawn.
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Rubberface Hopkins, I hope it catches on. Her face does look a little like a Spitting Image dummy.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    One vote and you can silence Hopkins forever by making Perez stay to the end

Already done :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    She's hard as nails ain't she being called rubber face be like water off a duck's back won't it surely
    It just the way she articulates her words savouring and contorting her kite into a sock puppets like lamb chop 😊
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Sorry but there was me thinking it was Alicia Douvall that had a plastic face!!!! did she have an accident? or has she paid to have it like that? if so id ask for a refund,alicas face looked so false.

There isn't enough money in the world that could be paid to me to have a face like Alicia's. :o

At least Hopkins face is normal and real.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

if you actually have been watching the BB show you would already know the answer to your question.

BUT lets assume some viewers have faulty memories. alicia has had all the implants and stuff taken out of her face.

I would assume scar tissue would remain. IF she had injections to fill the spaces left, we werent told about it.

personally, alicia's face is so bad, i'm surprised she had the self esteem to go onto Big Brother.

i wouldnt leave my house
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Wheres all those who attack FM's for calling Nadia ugly to come in here and say it's wrong to mock Hopkins over her looks?

Hypocrites. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Hopkins face is normal and real.

...and ugly.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubberface hopkins
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better than smacked bum face, hypocrite Nadia anyday.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her imaginary intellect not working for her yet again.:D
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubberface hopkins

Why did you just repeat the thread title? Bit of an odd post, did you forget what else you were going to say?
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    I don "t like people with rubbery looking faces. But i am free to have and to voice this opinion and i own it too. So what is the problem ?