Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    Tudor6222Tudor6222 Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally Posted by Sir Philip
    Will our neighbour said her husband died and she is very lonely but she is watching our house all the time I go out in the care and she stands up in her window when I pull out in the car we walk the dogs up the road she stands up in the window with her head close to the window supposed to be disabled out there on a Sunday bucket and a sponge washing her car bending down with no stick but when the police went over she has got a stick at the front door last week we had our door kicked and banging our window with their fist and then stones at the window the police went over to her and she says she did not see anyone she is always in the window so she did see them she knows who it is
    Yeah, it's so disgusting when people cheat the government and pretend to be disabled...

Is that off his Facebook page? If it is what a cheeky bugger!

:eek::eek::eek::mad:
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    And just in case you aren't a friend of Phil on Facebook here's the reason for all the venom directed at the neighbour.

Isn't it a shame that no matter where the Chawners go, everyone is always out to get them despite the fact they've done nothing wrong.

It IS a shame - because it's not their fault, you know - but I can't help giggling has the spelling is so bad - and wye on earth doesn't he make friends with some commas and full stops?!
  • Options
    lorrylorry Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't suppose it ever occurred to any of them to try and make friends with their neighbours when, or since, they moved there? For instance when the lady's husband died Emma or Phil could have popped over and asked her if she needed any help, or anything fetching from the shop, or invited her in for a cup of tea (yeah I know:eek::eek::eek:but still).

Moving there was an ideal opportunity for them to prove the world wrong, that they could be good neighbours and deserved a fresh start, but instead they alienated everybody again. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lorry wrote: »
    I don't suppose it ever occurred to any of them to try and make friends with their neighbours when, or since, they moved there? For instance when the lady's husband died Emma or Phil could have popped over and asked her if she needed any help, or anything fetching from the shop, or invited her in for a cup of tea (yeah I know:eek::eek::eek:but still).

Moving there was an ideal opportunity for them to prove the world wrong, that they could be good neighbours and deserved a fresh start, but instead they alienated everybody again. :rolleyes:

The thought that anyone exists outside of their bubble is something that probably doesn't enter their tiny little minds. I bet when they were young and living in Brizzle even before their marriage, they were totally insular and wrapped up in themselves.
  • Options
    jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lorry wrote: »

The only problem with your (brilliant and simple) solution is that it is the kind of thing that nice, normal, friendly, socially and emotionally literate people wouldn't think twice about doing... but sadly the Chawners are none of those things!

Chawners R Us - it's not our fault* (*subsitute "or our responsibility" as appropriate!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The following comment has been posted under Phil's rant against their neighbour - I think (hope!) they are actually having a dig at Phil and not the neighbour... see what you think!

Yeah, it's disgusting when people pretend to be disabled just to steal off the government and not actually contribute to society.

Of course, if it is a dig at Phil and assorted Chawners the irony will be completely lost on them - they will take the words at face value and no doubt tell the poster to "take care"... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The following comment has been posted under Phil's rant against their neighbour - I think (hope!) they are actually having a dig at Phil and not the neighbour... see what you think!

Yeah, it's disgusting when people pretend to be disabled just to steal off the government and not actually contribute to society.

Of course, if it is a dig at Phil and assorted Chawners the irony will be completely lost on them - they will take the words at face value and no doubt tell the poster to "take care"... ;)

This was posted on the previous page JP. :)

Philth won't understand the sarcasm if it was posted about him. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tudor6222 wrote: »
    This was posted on the previous page JP. :)

Philth won't understand the sarcasm if it was posted about him. :D

Apologies, must have missed it on previous page, lol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was me that made the comment on his status, and I said a similar thing on the previous page :D it's got 8 likes. I wonder how many recognised I was being sarcastic and how many think I'm on Phil's side...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was me that made the comment on his status, and I said a similar thing on the previous page :D it's got 8 likes. I wonder how many recognised I was being sarcastic and how many think I'm on Phil's side...

You naughty, naughty person :D:D:D !!! You're like me, lurk on his fb page for pretence, but you sabotage it through your loyalties lying with the C of C! I saw it had 8 likes - and, sadly, I'm almost sure most of them really thought you meant it! At least now I know who I'm looking out for in terms of names on the threads.

Oh aren't we wicked :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;) jerseyporter I think you're giving too much credence to Philth's followers being fans. :p I think you'd be amazed at just who are taking the proverbial. It's just that at the moment when his tiny mind thinks he's a real big Zleb, anyone not towing the party line and thinking that the sun shines out of their backsides, is swiftly deleted if anything is posted that offends The Purple Prince. Give it a month or so as the miriage of fame lost dawns on him and the deletes wont be so readily done.

:D Besides, having access to his FB is a constant source of hilarity, so it's worth a few sycophantic words to feed his delusions isn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    ;) jerseyporter I think you're giving too much credence to Philth's followers being fans. :p I think you'd be amazed at just who are taking the proverbial. It's just that at the moment when his tiny mind thinks he's a real big Zleb, anyone not towing the party line and thinking that the sun shines out of their backsides, is swiftly deleted if anything is posted that offends The Purple Prince. Give it a month or so as the miriage of fame lost dawns on him and the deletes wont be so readily done.

:D Besides, having access to his FB is a constant source of hilarity, so it's worth a few sycophantic words to feed his delusions isn't it?

Oh I know some are taking the p*ss, but others have posted far too consistently and seriously (especially some of the NZ ones) to be anything other than taken in! I've tried reading sarcasm into some of their posts, but I can't can't see it - there's no double meanings, no "are they having a laugh at the Chawners' expense?" feelings, so I can only surmise that those posters (and it is the same few people) are deadly serious! There are others that are, quite clearly, enjoying the irony of being able to post what they like without Phil working out the nuances, but it doesn't seem to be the entire 100% across the board :eek:

But if it's me that's wrong then hey, I don't mind - what's sad is that nothing has changed, and from what we've seen nothing will ever change.

As an aside, someone made the comparison between Phil and Aud's wedding photo and the one of Fred and Rose West - and weren't the Wests also locked into their own little world where the 'real world' had no place? I know the outcomes are in no way the same, but the inbred feeling of keeping your family totally cut off from friends and family who disagree with your way of doing things is worryingly similar!
  • Options
    lorrylorry Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I know some are taking the p*ss, but others have posted far too consistently and seriously (especially some of the NZ ones) to be anything other than taken in! I've tried reading sarcasm into some of their posts, but I can't can't see it - there's no double meanings, no "are they having a laugh at the Chawners' expense?" feelings, so I can only surmise that those posters (and it is the same few people) are deadly serious! There are others that are, quite clearly, enjoying the irony of being able to post what they like without Phil working out the nuances, but it doesn't seem to be the entire 100% across the board :eek:

But if it's me that's wrong then hey, I don't mind - what's sad is that nothing has changed, and from what we've seen nothing will ever change.

As an aside, someone made the comparison between Phil and Aud's wedding photo and the one of Fred and Rose West - and weren't the Wests also locked into their own little world where the 'real world' had no place? I know the outcomes are in no way the same, but the inbred feeling of keeping your family totally cut off from friends and family who disagree with your way of doing things is worryingly similar!

I can't see Pilfth's FB page waaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

BIB - :eek: OMG that is so true!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member

Enough with the Fred and Rose West comparisons. Remember the profession Rose was in? I do not need that particular image of Aud in my mind.

Besides, can you imagine Phil actually making the effort to dig holes across his back yard?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »

Besides, can you imagine Phil actually making the effort to dig holes across his back yard?

Not forgetting Phil's back yard is concrete which would take extra effort with a pneumatic drill.

Just think of the complaints from the neighbours then!

:D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Tudor6222 wrote: »
    Not forgetting Phil's back yard is concrete which would take extra effort with a pneumatic drill.

Just think of the complaints from the neighbours then!

:D;)

They wouldn't notice the smell though
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil really needs to stop posting his personal business on facebook. The old lady, poor bugger, I feel so sorry for her living near them, obviously knows a a bit about the legal system - he could end up with a lot more than an 80 quid fine.

Hi just to let you all know we have been told it was that old lady across the road that reported us for swearing in the street and also she is a x magistrate and this is wye she gets away with it has we have got evidence we was not home at the time she said we was in the street this woman should not get away with these allegations and lies because she is a x magistrate it has been 4 weeks since we sent the papers back to the court and we have had no reply back

PS Treasure Island I am loving your work!!:)

ETA How come he can spell 'allegations' and not 'why'?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    They wouldn't notice the smell though

I bet they do when the Chunkies open the front door!

;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Do the Bio channel ever repeat the first two series of the Chawners? will they repeat this new whole series from the beginning at another time?
    has the series with Lorraine Kelly ever been repeated, I missed the first two fat shows :(
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a big fat weekend where both Lorraine series were repeated not long before this new series started. You'll just have to keep an eye on the listings I think. Do a search once a week on the Sky guide or keep reading the Cult of Chawn posts!!
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a big fat weekend where both Lorraine series were repeated not long before this new series started. You'll just have to keep an eye on the listings I think. Do a search once a week on the Sky guide or keep reading the Cult of Chawn posts!!
    Big Fat Challenge 1 and 2 were repeated back to back all over Christmas, from the 24th December - 26th December.

Can you imagine being all alone at Christmas, feeling sorry for yourself, then turning on the telly and watching the Chawners? And seeing them bickering, swearing and fighting? Seeing the disdain and contempt they have for each other ooze off the screen?

Suddenly, life would seem so much better. ;)

Because being alone on Christmas day is nothing, not compared to being a Chawner. In fact I would rather be alone for the rest of my life than be member of a family riddled with malevolence and toxicity.

I think it was very thoughtful of Bio to screen a Chawermarathon over Christmas, to cheer everyone up. Bless their seasonal hearts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do the Bio channel ever repeat the first two series of the Chawners? will they repeat this new whole series from the beginning at another time?
    has the series with Lorraine Kelly ever been repeated, I missed the first two fat shows :(

If you've got Virgin On Demand they've had a couple of programmes from series 2 on recently.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    hiya all

Really sorry i havent commented back to any post but just come back from a mini break with my hubby, kids and my mum. i am so glad that the chunkies are no longer gonna be on my tele also i have tell you all that, that was the last time Alicia would be on telly. omg did you see me i looked awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimmaton wrote: »
    hiya all

Really sorry i havent commented back to any post but just come back from a mini break with my hubby, kids and my mum. i am so glad that the chunkies are no longer gonna be on my tele also i have tell you all that, that was the last time Alicia would be on telly. omg did you see me i looked awful.

No you didn't. Stop putting yourself down. Hope you had a lovely break. Alicia looked so cute. :)

Though how you put up with the whole shenaningans I dont know. Cringeworthy or what?
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimmaton wrote: »
    hiya all

No you didn't, be proud of who you are and what you've got. Ailicia looked lovely in her dress, such a cute girl.
    Why were there so few guests Kim, don't the chunkies have any real friends?
This discussion has been closed.