Options

dont even need to say his name

Comments

• Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Tucks21 wrote: »
    I'm in. :) As of now I promise never to mention he whose name shall not be mentioned ever again so help me forum members:D

Jizzface will do.
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I think we all have to sign a copy of the Official Secrets Act now or something :D

Ooh yes - it should be in blood to make sure we are all totally committed. Once signed, there's no going back.
  • Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could never undersand his popularity in the house with the so called "Cool Gang" didn't they notice what a bellend he was :confused: i mean, they were with him 24/7 and yet they thought he was a top bloke.

I've come to the conclusion they all bought his Mr Wealthy act. I bet they all thought they would be jetted all round the world on exotic holidays with there new best mate Steven footing the bill.
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we all have to sign a copy of the Official Secrets Act now or something :D

:D Isn't there an official FM'S secret act we can sign?
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    eva_prior wrote: »
    Ooh yes - it should be in blood to make sure we are all totally committed. Once signed, there's no going back.

Excellent idea. Violations of the pact shall be dealt with swiftly and severely >:(
    Perhaps being forced to watch his best bits tape on a reel over and over again with narration from Mark and Bianca.
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not quite right. He is the most odious specimen they've ever had on the show. >:(

Quite right...with a few more adjectives that I can't type.
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Excellent idea. Violations of the pact shall be dealt with swiftly and severely >:(
    Perhaps being forced to watch his best bits tape on a reel over and over again with narration from Mark and Bianca.

My God, that is a fate worse than death.:p
  • Options
    EvamorryEvamorry Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I fear for Kimberley if she decides ever to dump the vile pig. He strikes me as the type that will get revenge somehow, like stalking her or worse. You read about that sort of thing happening a lot.
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps the most punchable face ever to feature on BB. Remarkable feat really because Sezer was once in that house.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    Perhaps the most punchable face ever to feature on BB. Remarkable feat really because Sezer was once in that house.

That reminds me, have they stopped revealing what percentage of the vote evictees get? Would love to compare Steven's (here's hoping it was a landslide)
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    on the plus side we'll never see him again after BB is over >:(

Unless you order a blind from him - that's if the firm has survived without him.all summer.
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MithMarr wrote: »
    I could never undersand his popularity in the house with the so called "Cool Gang" didn't they notice what a bellend he was :confused: i mean, they were with him 24/7 and yet they thought he was a top bloke.

I've come to the conclusion they all bought his Mr Wealthy act. I bet they all thought they would be jetted all round the world on exotic holidays with there new best mate Steven footing the bill.

They will be in for a surprise when he invites them all round for a party in his box room.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Jizzface will do.

He'll probably take it as a compliment and BBOTS will bring in some forum members to chant it next year while he makes a guest appearance and he bows like he's receiving a medal....
  • Options
    HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charisma deficiency
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    He will wear it as a badge of honor, like 2 second S^%$en
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he annoys me the most out of ever hm that's ever appeared on BB. I've disliked him more this series than Helen......shock horror.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    on the plus side we'll never see him again after BB is over :mad:
    You know he will pop up constantly on bbbots though. They seem to trawl out the former housemates nobody likes like that Lauren harries and mccrirrick they're not national treasures or even mildly amusing they are pains in the butt.
    Exactly! Ch5 don't care about what is popular, they care about what is talked about, either on here or Twitter.
    The best way we can ensure he ****s off is to be deadly silent whenever he appears on TV :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    We should make a forum pact to never mention his name again on DS.
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I'm in. The sooner he fades from all of our minds the better.
    I'm in. :) As of now I promise never to mention he whose name shall not be mentioned ever again so help me forum members:D
    ffs I should read the whole thread before I comment :blush:
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The champion twonk of the world.... :D:D
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    The mere sight of him makes my skin crawl.
  • Options
    General BounceGeneral Bounce Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    I really don't see why people have such a problem with him. Yes he's an idiot but hardly the serial killer people are making him out to be.
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer to refer to him as Evictee #9
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, I switched on last night when I got in from work, on,y to see his satellite dish face beaming out at me and swigging a bottle of lambrini. Greedy pig. One of my most disliked housemates ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Until they drag him onto BBBOTS next year on the panel:o I won't watch that's for sure. Cannot stomach him anymore.
    Neither can I.
    He screamed "it's all panto" to the remaining housemates. Really? Such an idiot. Sadly Gumbo will appear on BBBOTS constantly from now on. He was not a great housemate and he has sulked ever since. He isn't even bright enough to realise that the public evicted him not Chris.
  • Options
    Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if he's invited on Bit on the Side again after this series I bet he still comes on and his first line is anti-Chris.

Bitter, moronic, and full of himself.. not a good combination