Options

Blueberries

2»

Comments

• Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    I believe that the blueberries were given to the 'king' and 'queen' and the 'fairies' were forbidden to eat them. Alicia wanted them.
    I don't think it was anything to do with the general food supply.

Could be wrong of course, it was only a clip, but I too find Alicia child-like, and she would drive me nuts if I was living with her.

I remember once watching a documentary about her and really did nt like her .
    She was totally self obsessed .
    Her daughter Georgia was 14 and Alicia was encouraging her to be a glamour model against the daughters wishes .
    She was so disappointed her daughter wanted to study shakespeare and macbeth .
    She had another baby when Georgia was 16 and expected Georgia to take care of her.
    She would nt let Georgia go out as Alicia couldnt cope .
    Georgia despite this came across as a lovely girl despite this strange upbringing , i felt so sorry for her .
    Her daughter actually says sometimes i feel like the parent .

Alicia is coming across as very sweet on this but 1 can't shake off what i saw .
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Her daughter Georgia was 14 and Alicia was encouraging her to be a glamour model against the daughters wishes .
    She had another baby when Georgia was 16 and expected Georgia to take care of her.
    Georgia despite this came across as a lovely girl despite this strange upbringing , i felt so sorry for her .

Alicia is coming across as very sweet on this but ant shake off what i saw .
    I saw that as well

I remember that I felt sorry for her daughter, Alicia seemed to like to put the guilt trip on her daughter

I do think Alicia is very self obsessed
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Alicia is coming across as very sweet on this but ant shake off what i saw .

I agree, and perhaps it is that documentary that has influenced my view on Alicia.
    There is nothing that I have seen on BB to change my view that she is a shallow and selfish child/woman.
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I saw that as well

I remember that I felt sorry for her daughter, Alicia seemed to like to put the guilt trip on her daughter

I do think Alicia is very self obsessed

Yes this is exactly what she did ,
    emotional blackmail the whole time,
    the poor girl just sighed and gave in not wanting to see her mum unhappy .

I couldnt find the documentary on youtube but found clips and got angry all over again .>:(
    I would love to know how that girl is doing now .
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I couldnt find the documentary on youtube but found clips and got angry all over again .>:(

Me too......although it wouldn't surprise me to learn that she is at home looking after the baby
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member

I do hope she is not as screwed up as her mother

I do think Alicia gets people to feel sorry for her by acting like a little girl