Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    aimeeaimee1000aimeeaimee1000 Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting article in the Daily Mail Weekend TV magazine about Kara and her sister appearing in Mr Selfridge the article covers the sisters roles in the programme and Kara is asked regarding her relationship with Artem I will quote what has been published and is as follows She's coy to talk about it but states they broke up last year

"Well he went to do Dancing with the Stars in the States because of visa issues here but we are still very good friends. I'm OK.You never know what might happen in the future" :p

What one makes of that last sentence don't know but she does say she is single but if she has to be linked with either Jeremy Piven or Gregory Fitoussi who plays Henry Leclair she said both times they were out with a crowd but laughing states if she has to be linked with anyone that Gregory is pretty hot not bad looking I don't mind being linked with him "

The article is double paged so have only really picked out what might prove to be interesting for us don't know whether we can believe everything that is published or said rather sceptical about what you read in the press nowadays but will wait and see.
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This could be one of the last photos we see of Artem from the DWTS cruise.

http://instagram.com/p/x782omvz8D/?modal=true

I like this photo Silversandy, Artem is very thoughtful looking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Yungathart, in an ideal world we could have Artem on DWTS in the summer and on SCD here in the Winter, OH if only. I am Happy to hear that they are still Good Friends if the article is correct. I have still got that OK Mag with that photo in it. I am like you and feel dreadfully sad when I think about their relationship having ended but you never know what might happen in the future.
    We are having a better day today no gales blowing,
    Sorry to hear about all your problems.
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Interesting article in the Daily Mail Weekend TV magazine about Kara and her sister appearing in Mr Selfridge the article covers the sisters roles in the programme and Kara is asked regarding her relationship with Artem I will quote what has been published and is as follows She's coy to talk about it but states they broke up last year

"Well he went to do Dancing with the Stars in the States because of visa issues here but we are still very good friends. I'm OK.You never know what might happen in the future" :p

What one makes of that last sentence don't know but she does say she is single but if she has to be linked with either Jeremy Piven or Gregory Fitoussi who plays Henry Leclair she said both times they were out with a crowd but laughing states if she has to be linked with anyone that Gregory is pretty hot not bad looking I don't mind being linked with him "

The article is double paged so have only really picked out what might prove to be interesting for us don't know whether we can believe everything that is published or said rather sceptical about what you read in the press nowadays but will wait and see.

Thanks for posting aimeeaimee1000. The link to the article has been posted on the K&A thread. There is also a summary of the Hello Magazine article.

Somebody did suggest that Kara had moved back with her parents. I was surprised to learn this was true. Having said that, the apartment was up for sale for about a year before Artem joined DWTS. Obviously there were no takers so it was let out.

We don't know how complicated the visa issues had become. As things stood, Artem had to leave the UK at the end of each contract. This must have been a big wrench for both of them. Artem has now got his US Citizenship and will be able to visit the UK for about six months at a time but would still need a visa to work over here. If, as has been reported, it has been a long time dream for him to work on DWTS, he is hardly likely to return to SCD any time soon.

Kara worked on Mr Selfridge for a nearly a year and may well get a contract for another series if it is commissioned. It was lovely to read that Kara and Artem are still very good friends. As for the future, who knows what is in store for them.

I did notice that Artem has changed his status on Facebook to single. I don't know why it still says he lives in the UK and works on SCD. Maybe he didn't want to tempt fate by altering things.

They must be home in Los Angeles. Henry has posted a photo of himself with Maks at their dance school in Sherman Oaks, LA.

http://instagram.com/p/x9oBtgQuow/?modal=true

I have been wondering who has been looking after Hudson and Orlando for the last six weeks. They were sent out to LA but due to work commitments have been left in the care of others.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry - I thought Henry had posted a new photo but obviously not. It is Mak's birthday and he has posted a photo of himself strolling in a "concrete jungle" NYC?
  • Options
    TootsieLouTootsieLou Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Artem is back home,I don't suppose will here much from him or of him now until we find out if he has been asked back on DWTS.Went to the hospital today my app went ok,have got to have more blood tests and x-rays,but other that that everything is fine.Will catch up with you all later.Hope everyone is ok and staying safe in this grotty weather.
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have not had the use of my laptop over the weekend , I had yet more problems , and though I could read this thresd when I tried to post something , all the previous post's wear blacked out and my posts just disappeard. I guessed that I had been hacked again but at least I have got back after more technical help again .

I read the arcticle in the Sunday Express suppliment , about Kara and Hannah , being in Mr Selfridge ,in a meeting with Pam Francis ,and saw that she said she found love with her Russian dancer in SCD but their romance ended last year when he went to work in the US Quote " we ar not a couple any more but will always remain close " is as much as Kara will say about it . It does say the family spent Christmas in New York , and goes on to tell of her fondness of shopping at her all time favourite shop which happens to be Selfridges where she had always done her shopping so its apt that she now gets apart in the Selfridge story .

I am so glad to be able to join in the news again , I was so fed up because of no laptop on sat night I even resorted to watching the end of The Voice , which was such a waste of time , it does not do a lot for me , who on earth is the woman , was has she done in the singing world ?.

I do hope I can post this other wise this laptop will go in the bin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TootsieLou wrote: »
    Well Artem is back home,I don't suppose will here much from him or of him now until we find out if he has been asked back on DWTS.Went to the hospital today my app went ok,have got to have more blood tests and x-rays,but other that that everything is fine.Will catch up with you all later.Hope everyone is ok and staying safe in this grotty weather.

Hope you are feeling better after your hospital appointment TootsieLou. Funnily enough the first thing Artem posted when he got home was his breakfast. I had never heard of Ezekial bread. Couldn't imagine eating avocados with a fried breakfast either. As for a bar of chocolate!
    yungathart wrote: »
    I have not had the use of my laptop over the weekend , I had yet more problems , and though I could read this thresd when I tried to post something , all the previous post's wear blacked out and my posts just disappeard. I guessed that I had been hacked again but at least I have got back after more technical help again .

I read the arcticle in the Sunday Express suppliment , about Kara and Hannah , being in Mr Selfridge ,in a meeting with Pam Francis ,and saw that she said she found love with her Russian dancer in SCD but their romance ended last year when he went to work in the US Quote " we ar not a couple any more but will always remain close " is as much as Kara will say about it . It does say the family spent Christmas in New York , and goes on to tell of her fondness of shopping at her all time favourite shop which happens to be Selfridges where she had always done her shopping so its apt that she now gets apart in the Selfridge story .

I am so glad to be able to join in the news again , I was so fed up because of no laptop on sat night I even resorted to watching the end of The Voice , which was such a waste of time , it does not do a lot for me , who on earth is the woman , was has she done in the singing world ?

I do hope I can post this other wise this laptop will go in the bin

Sorry to read you have had problems with your laptop again. I had repeat problems after mine went in for repair. Fingers crossed it is OK now yungathart.

Richard Curwen has been busy posting photos from the cruise.

Richard Curwen @Richardbbc
    · 1h 1 hour ago
    An intense waltz moment for @artemchigvintse and @MagdaFialek during DWTS At Sea on @HALcruises

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7u9sxnIAAA7yhX.jpg:large

Another great photo from the cruise.

· 21h 21 hours ago
    An intense contemporary routine from @SharnaBurgess and @artemchigvintse for @HALcruises DWTS At Sea

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7qr_coIUAEap-A.jpg:large

Another photo - this time posted by Artem

http://instagram.com/p/yA92XPvz6W/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Glad to hear better news from your hospital visit , ToosiLou , and hope its still better news when you go for the results .

I think you may be right about Artems pics etc, unless he meets up with Henry and they have more places to work together . It had been lovely seeing Artem look so happy and well with his friends recently on the cruises.

I spent my spare time with no laptop filling in and sending off for a current passport for my cruise , having the photo taken was ridiculous I have torn the first lot up as I looked so odd as I cannot see anything close with out my specs and was not able to focus properly or push the buttons or read the instructions :confused: I then chose a place where the photo is taken by a real person ,not a machine , but it was still odd trying to focus and look normal , so embarrassing , but at least it was accepted as OK by the postmaster who checked my application . How the celebs ever put up with all the constant camera's being stuck in their faces I dont envy them at all.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope you are feeling better after your hospital appointment TootsieLou. Funnily enough the first thing Artem posted when he got home was his breakfast. I had never heard of Ezekial bread. Couldn't imagine eating avocados with a fried breakfast either. As for a bar of chocolate!

Sorry to read you have had problems with your laptop again. I had repeat problems after mine went in for repair. Fingers crossed it is OK now yungathart.

Richard Curwen has been busy posting photos from the cruise.

· 1h 1 hour ago
    An intense waltz moment for @artemchigvintse and @MagdaFialek during DWTS At Sea on @HALcruises

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7u9sxnIAAA7yhX.jpg:large

Another great photo from the cruise.

· 21h 21 hours ago
    An intense contemporary routine from @SharnaBurgess and @artemchigvintse for @HALcruises DWTS At Sea

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7qr_coIUAEap-A.jpg:large

Another photo - this time posted by Artem

http://instagram.com/p/yA92XPvz6W/

I hope that this time works as it did for you silversandy . fingers crossed .

Thanks for posting these lovely pics , I think Artem is getting even better looking as he is getting more mature , and the emotion shown by hum is wondeful , the last two look as though they are from the dance we were able to watch as a video , last week , It was a beautiful dance a little like the VW with Natalie and the wonderful Father dance with Lea , it was a combination of power and gentleness and tenderness all wrapped up together , a typical Artem dance , I loved it.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did you watch Countryfile last night Lou69? There was a very interesting story about a doctor on the Isle of Arran. I immediately thought about your granddaughter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had to smile when I saw Joslin Seeds had been to see the DWTS Live tour. She is certainly very clingy with all the pro dancers.

http://instagram.com/p/yDFvR6lEGj/?modal=true
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the links silvesandy,I've given up on my laptop for the time being as I still haven't brought a new charger, so am still using my I-pad.Has anyone else noticed that Artem always seems to be wearing a blue bracelet on his left wrist( I think it's the left one).As I've had such a busy day I'm going to have an early night.Will look in again tomorrow.Good Night ladies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the links silvesandy,I've given up on my laptop for the time being as I still haven't brought a new charger, so am still using my I-pad.Has anyone else noticed that Artem always seems to be wearing a blue bracelet on his left wrist( I think it's the left one).As I've had such a busy day I'm going to have an early night.Will look in again tomorrow.Good Night ladies.

Yes It looks like leather , I noticed it around the time he went with the boys on the trip to the Yosemite National Park , and he had been on that advert showing some similar pieces , may be he got it for luck , for he is rarely with out it now.

Have you seen the picture that he has posted , he has been cooking a healthy breakfast , now he is home , very interesting menu .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes It looks like leather , I noticed it around the time he went with the boys on the trip to the Yosemite National Park , and he had been on that advert showing some similar pieces , may be he got it for luck , for he is rarely with out it now.

Have you seen the picture that he has posted , he has been cooking a healthy breakfast , now he is home , very interesting menu .

Yes I did comment on Artem's breakfast. I do like avocados but not with a cooked breakfast. I hadn't heard of Ezekial bread but apparently it is very healthy. The chocolate contains anti oxidants but again not my choice for breakfast. Still he looks very good on his diet.;-)

Artem posted this photo on his Facebook page. Thanks to original poster.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1969178_613951048750119_9079420210364208455_n.jpg?oh=76536fb05dfe8c341f922d03cdd18081&oe=5524012C

I am not sure what Artem's bracelet is made of but don't think it is leather. Might be a friendship bracelet.:)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1798519_884064768311157_873293150707816258_n.jpg?oh=ef42bdb6c2c0c5a19698b9592247bc13&oe=55288F0F&__gda__=1428471949_c38f049a1747f36e3f687627d86d919a
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Yes I did comment on Artem's breakfast. I do like avocados but not with a cooked breakfast. I hadn't heard of Ezekial bread but apparently it is very healthy. The chocolate contains anti oxidants but again not my choice for breakfast. Still he looks very good on his diet.;-)

Artem posted this photo on his Facebook page. Thanks to original poster.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1969178_613951048750119_9079420210364208455_n.jpg?oh=76536fb05dfe8c341f922d03cdd18081&oe=5524012C

I am not sure what Artem's bracelet is made of but don't think it is leather. Might be a friendship bracelet.:)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1798519_884064768311157_873293150707816258_n.jpg?oh=ef42bdb6c2c0c5a19698b9592247bc13&oe=55288F0F&__gda__=1428471949_c38f049a1747f36e3f687627d86d919a

What a wonderful pic of Artem , as you say he looks pretty good on his diet , in fact he looks bloomimg marvelous ,and very happy if you notice those sparkling eyes.

I was very surprised to see three fried eggs , at one time eggs were thought very bad for you, but now its been accepted that they are very good for you again , I wish they would make their minds up what is good and what is bad , Artem looks fine on his organic diet , like you silversandy I have never heard of Ezekail bread , but it looks tasty , I would not have thought about avocados for breakfast either , or the chocolate does he melt it in water ? im confused about that , and is that sausage on his plate , I would love to chat to him about his menu , last year Kara tweeted about the healthy food she and Artem were fans of and felt better for eating it. so I am assuming this menu might be part of the things she mentioned . we know she was a chocoholic but suspect she has milk chocolate .:)
    I had a large box of quality chocokates bought me at christmas , with all kinds and colours of chocolate in , so for the sake of my health I am going to eat the dark ones first , so that my anti oxidents have given me some protection before I eat all the other ones , I think that is the best thing I can do for I have to eat them other wise my present giver might get upset with me .;-);-)

I agree the bracelet could be made of beads, but it always loks as if there are thongs hanging from it , but it probably is a friendship bracelet . Ive noticed one or two other pro dances wearing something similar .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope that you are all safe and dry this cold winters evening , we were told on the forecast last night that this area would be cold and we would get a few intermitent snow and rain showers , but they would clear . we had rain all day up to 11-30 pm when the 1st intermitent snow shower started , it lasted 17hrs non stop aound 4-30 this afternoon , I am dreading the 2nd intermitent snow shower starting , for along with my great very helpful neighbours we have cleared the snow from drives etc , before the freeze starts tonight as has been forecast , we have not seen a gritter or snow plough ,which it would seem have been relegated into history during these last couple of years.:o

Thank goodness for my large box of choclates , I am getting great enjoyment from choosing which one I will eat next ,they may not be as good for me as Artems breakfast is for him , but just for once I really dont care .:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm fine in my neck of the world just had a few snowflakes and of course very cold,after my trip to the hospital on Monday I seem to have gone down with a bad cold,I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything else.Hope you are enjoying your chocolates,I like the same as Artem dark chocolate Green and Blacks being my favourite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope that you are all safe and dry this cold winters evening , we were told on the forecast last night that this area would be cold and we would get a few intermitent snow and rain showers , but they would clear . we had rain all day up to 11-30 pm when the 1st intermitent snow shower started , it lasted 17hrs non stop aound 4-30 this afternoon , I am dreading the 2nd intermitent snow shower starting , for along with my great very helpful neighbours we have cleared the snow from drives etc , before the freeze starts tonight as has been forecast , we have not seen a gritter or snow plough ,which it would seem have been relegated into history during these last couple of years.:o

Thank goodness for my large box of choclates , I am getting great enjoyment from choosing which one I will eat next ,they may not be as good for me as Artems breakfast is for him , but just for once I really dont care .:p

Sorry to hear you have had snow again yungathart. It is still very cold down South but so far no snow in my area. I am a nominated driver taking some OAPs out to lunch tomorrow. Fingers crossed the weather is OK.

A fitting tribute from William Roache to Anne Kirkbride at the National Television Awards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2920565/William-Roache-brings-Coronation-Street-stars-tears-emotional-tribute-soulmate-Anne-Kirkbride-NTAs.html

Natalie Gumede presented one of the awards at the NTAs.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/natalie-gumede-attends-the-national-television-awards-at-02-news-photo/461901554

Scroll down for photos of Tess and Claudia. I am waiting to see if SCD wins an award this evening.

Since I looked up Friendship Bracelets I have been bombarded with adverts for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear you have had snow again yungathart. It is still very cold down South but so far no snow in my area. I am a nominated driver taking some OAPs out to lunch tomorrow. Fingers crossed the weather is OK.

A fitting tribute from William Roache to Anne Kirkbride at the National Television Awards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2920565/William-Roache-brings-Coronation-Street-stars-tears-emotional-tribute-soulmate-Anne-Kirkbride-NTAs.html

Natalie Gumede presented one of the awards at the NTAs.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/natalie-gumede-attends-the-national-television-awards-at-02-news-photo/461901554

Scroll down for photos of Tess and Claudia. I am waiting to see if SCD wins an award this evening.

Since I looked up Friendship Bracelets I have been bombarded with adverts for them.

A very touching speech from William Roache. It is so sad that yet another talented person is taken by cancer.

I will not bother to look up the bracelets now after the adverts you are getting silversandy ,I think we can keep our friendships through our Atem admiration without one of those bracelets .I would think you would be more likely to be put off after being bombarded , I know I would be .

Natalie looked very shapely , in her cutaway dress. rather unusual but very nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm fine in my neck of the world just had a few snowflakes and of course very cold,after my trip to the hospital on Monday I seem to have gone down with a bad cold,I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything else.Hope you are enjoying your chocolates,I like the same as Artem dark chocolate Green and Blacks being my favourite.

Sorry to hear about your cold , hospitals and doctors waiting rooms are not the healthiest places to visit , and if you are at your lowest then its odds on you will pick something else up . Big Hugs .!

I am not amiss to to Green and Blacks chocolate my self to be honest , but have never thought of it for breakfast ;-).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear SCD not won this year , a lot of people have said its not been a compelling watch this year . I wonder why ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just read that Len Goodman is not leaving DWTS this spring after all , he has told the producer he wants to stay on in some way or another , and may even stay on till the next series after that . The word money comes to mind . !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you watch Countryfile last night Lou69? There was a very interesting story about a doctor on the Isle of Arran. I immediately thought about your granddaughter.

I do watch Countryfile Silversandy but unfortunately I didn,t see it last night, wish I had done. The Island is looking lovely just now as it is covered in Snow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just read that Len Goodman is not leaving DWTS this spring after all , he has told the producer he wants to stay on in some way or another , and may even stay on till the next series after that . The word money comes to mind . !!!!!!!

I think I must agree with you on that one Yungathart. I see Len and Bruno are not Judging on the Strictly Tour this year, they say they are needing a rest.
This discussion has been closed.