Options

Trivial things that annoy you intensely. (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    Today and tomorrow is the Big Garden Birdwatch. My garden usually attracts quite a variety of birds. So here I am, made meself a nice cup of coffee, poised with me pen and guess what..... nearly an hour and *uck all!!
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I walk into a public lavatory and the is a bloke in one of the cubicles standing up having a pee WITH THE DOOR WIDE OPEN !!
    How about a bit of privacy ?

When someone has left a big dump in the public toilets and hasn't flushed the loo ! :o
  • Options
    TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you accidently stumble upon major spoilers for a show you're watching. Serves me right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    people in work who take a dump in the toilet, then i go in to get changed and all i see is the skid marks, and then its smells :(..not nice..i then go to the next loo to see if it's clean

That's gross. I would be so embarrassed for someone to see that after I'd been in a loo. I sort of trained myself not to do number twos at work so I don't have that problem!
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    When I walk into a public lavatory and the is a bloke in one of the cubicles standing up having a pee WITH THE DOOR WIDE OPEN !!

When someone has left a big dump in the public toilets and hasn't flushed the loo ! :o

I've noticed that too recently in a group I go to - its gross! :o How hard is it to lock the door FFS? :confused:
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Women on dating sites who put their profile pic of themselves with a female friend, then proceed not to say who is who.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyclists who put their bicycles on trains. On the over ground at South Tottenham tonight a bloke came on the train with his bike as I was getting on and as there were no seats I had to stand. As I went to stand in front of the door, the lazy sod asked me if I could move so he could put his bike where I was standing.

I had to walk down to the next carriage where there were also no seats. The bloke got of at the same stop as me 3 stops later by which he could have cycled to where he needed to go.
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Been sent a letter saying I've been sanctioned by the DWP and I cannot for the life of me think why. About 3/4 of the payment has been taken away.
    Going to write a letter about it,still trying to work out what the hell has happened here.
    I attend every appointment and get this slap in the face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    The sound of people breathing and eating

Also the sight of bare feet unless I like them
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Living beneath a night-owl. 2am now and it was 2am yesterday and he's having some kinda fkn party upstairs. And NOT the silent, let's all sit in our corners and silently contemplate our existence type party; this is the let's play the thud thud THUD music and shout to each other like we're at some kinda fkn rav. If I had the makings I'd blaize one up and be in dream land a few mins later (I was a right lightweight way back when) but I don't so I'ma jamming those ear plugs as far in as they go (think I've reached brain matter) and hoping that headphones + a thunderstorm CD will help me drift off as I daydream about winning the lottery and buying my own island.

plus: when you've run a bath but add just a tad too much cold water turning it from perfection to crap and you've run out of hot water and the bath is ruined. That 5ml of cold water screwed you and made the bath unusable. Darn it.
  • Options
    RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having to sit in company, and one of them is biting her nails. That continual 'click-snip' noise, accompanied by quiet slurping, gets right on my bloody nerves. >:(

(And yes, I've mentioned it to her, but she doesn't realise she's doing it. Not only does she nibble her nails, but she nibbles the sides of her fingers as well. So annoying.)
  • Options
    littlemadangellittlemadangel Posts: 4,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neighbours who work odd hours.

At around 4am this morning and at similar times a few days during the week, I hear bang, bang, bang (as they get home, close the car door and close the front door), the hoover going on and chatting on the phone. Trust me, hearing "hello, hello?" at the time of the morning is unnerving. This morning I had to go to the front door to reassure myself that somebody wasn't trying to get our attention.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    After watching a thriller and thinking what the hell is all that about, and still not getting it..a bit of a mind f*** film :o
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I'm viewing the DS forums in mobile view and I click the "Go to newest post" arrow for the wrong thread. It appears my eyes can't scan from left (where the thread title is) to right (where the arrow is) in a straight line. Perhaps my eyes should be my contribution to this thread although poor eyesight isn't trivial...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thinking of someone who you can picture but forgot their names..:(

or a song you hear on a tv advert and don't know who the singer is

happened twice now
    1st one was that car advert song..and it was Bruno Mars singing
    2nd one is ..Jerry Springer..just come to me, i could picture him but forgot his name lol
  • Options
    Scotty_WaldenScotty_Walden Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »
    Women on dating sites who put their profile pic of themselves with a female friend, then proceed not to say who is who.

It's the ugly one.
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the ugly one.

You're not wrong.
  • Options
    laineythenomadlaineythenomad Posts: 3,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Sounds like Rush Hour Crush :D

Oh yes, Rush Hour Crush is hilarious. Which gets me thinking about that other section in the Metro with all those "Thank you to the kind person who helped me when I fainted at {insert name of tube station}". There must be people keeling over right, left and centre at just about every station. It's only a commute for heaven's sake - get some backbone or find a job locally!!

Back on topic - yummy mummies who think wearing a high-vis jacket makes it OK for them to shepherd a crocodile of small children right in front of a moving vehicle. Talk about an accident waiting to happen. Last time I looked, you didn't have a giant lollipop in your hand so what authority do you actually have? At least learn some road sense so that drivers don't have to slam on their anchors to avoid major carnage.

And.....breathe.....
  • Options
    SillyBoyBlueSillyBoyBlue Posts: 3,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't really see the problem here. If he were peeing in one of the urinals you would still see him and that would appear completly normal. Why would the person need to shut the door just because he's in a cubicle?

Now if he were taking a dump with the door open... :o
  • Options
    LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Cyclists who put their bicycles on trains. On the over ground at South Tottenham tonight a bloke came on the train with his bike as I was getting on and as there were no seats I had to stand. As I went to stand in front of the door, the lazy sod asked me if I could move so he could put his bike where I was standing.

This.

The other week, a man with crutches and, a station or two further on, a woman with a buggy and 2 young kids, struggled to get on the train because the area just inside the door was cluttered with no fewer than 3 bikes.

If cycling's so damn great, cycle all the way, you tossers. And if you can't manage that, move your bikes out of people's way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't really see the problem here. If he were peeing in one of the urinals you would still see him and that would appear completly normal. Why would the person need to shut the door just because he's in a cubicle?

Now if he were taking a dump with the door open... :o

maybe the guy was doing something else :D
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    After watching a thriller and thinking what the hell is all that about, and still not getting it..a bit of a mind f*** film :o

Which film was it? :o
  • Options
    Waj_100Waj_100 Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Private hire taxi drivers nicking all the best parking spaces in town then sitting in their cars with the engine running belching out smelly pollution :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Which film was it? :o

Memento ( Guy Pearce )
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paying a higher delivery charge for an evening delivery (6pm to 10pm) only to find that my parcel had been left in my recycling bin at the front of the house when my partner returned home at 17.50. A complaint has just been sent to the retailer in question and a refund of the additional price I paid for delivery requested!
This discussion has been closed.