Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 3) (Merged)

2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
Forum Member
The Pepsi Max advert with the three 'fun' guys at the end doing some sort of dance.

Completely cringeworthy!

Perhaps the advert is trying to tell us 'Pepsi Max makes you infantile'

Comments

• CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of cringworthy.

The Natwest advert, where they show how helpful and friendly the staff are.

They're are taking so much interest in their customers lives. Give a break!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AKA the thread where people with low thresholds of tolerance whine and moan in a tedious manner about every advert under the sun, no matter how average, unremarkable and innocuous.

Oh, and Poo at Paul's will be mentioned without fail on every page.
  • nikki1nikki1 Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and Poo at Paul's will be mentioned without fail on every page.[/QUOTE]

:mad::mad::mad:
  • marclamarcla Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knitted by nanas gets on my nerves.
  • legomattylegomatty Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Mijath wrote: »
    AKA the thread where people with low thresholds of tolerance whine and moan in a tedious manner about every advert under the sun, no matter how average, unremarkable and innocuous.

And people with no sense of humour will whinge for no good reason.
  • IstvanIstvan Posts: 4,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mijath wrote: »

will the person who forces Mijath to read this thread please leave him alone, he has the right to not read this thread, so stop forcing him to read it
  • g-bhxug-bhxu Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not technically an advert, but The Bill promo with Andrew Lancel falling off his chair (why the sparks?)

Vanish - Kids dressing up and getting lipstick om mummy's favorite blouse

Barclaycard waterslide ad (surely a card without chip n pin isn't safe)
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOOO COMPAAAREEE!!!!

Still hating the confused.com's irritating "ta-daahh!" at the end of every advert!:mad:
  • NWScotsNWScots Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the worst advert at the moment is that dreadful "hello you" one for Diet Coke. It's all "look at us, we're so young and crazy" and the whole "hello you" thing just makes me want to puke because it's sooo cheesy. Drives me completely mental.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    On the same note, that advert for the "new fast fast phone" gets on my nerves, with its loudness and insistence on impatience.

You know how I have a "fast" acting phone? I don't have one that is also a computer and NASA flight controller, all at once. Seems to work fine :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two9A wrote: »
    On the same note, that advert for the "new fast fast phone" gets on my nerves, with its loudness and insistence on impatience.

You know how I have a "fast" acting phone? I don't have one that is also a computer and NASA flight controller, all at once. Seems to work fine :D
    I have the best mobile-phone that there is, a Nokia 5110, it does absolutely every-thing that one could want from a phone, it makes and receives phone calls, and it must be good, I've had it for about 16 years and it's still working fine
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Istvan wrote: »
    I have the best mobile-phone that there is, a Nokia 5110, it does absolutely every-thing that one could want from a phone, it makes and receives phone calls, and it must be good, I've had it for about 16 years and it's still working fine

It also sends and receives text messages, plays Memory, Logic and Snake, saves contacts, has various ringtones, has a clock, has a calculator AND Interchangable covers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It also sends and receives text messages, plays Memory, Logic and Snake, saves contacts, has various ringtones, has a clock, has a calculator AND Interchangable covers.
    yeah but I don't play games on my phone at home, why should I want to on my mobile phone, it's a PHONE, only need one ring-tone, have a pocket-watch, learned to do sums at school, only need one cover and I TALK to people rather than text, that way people KNOW what I mean, text can be miss-understood, 20 text back and forth later, one STILL needs to TALK to get it right :D
  • SmithmanSmithman Posts: 6,184
    Forum Member
    Istvan wrote: »

:D:D:D I've still got mine too :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the continuous adverts for Sky sports, look from me, it's like zimbabwe, you don't have to keep telling me about it, I know that it's there, but I sure don't want to go there
  • mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the sell your phones ones are getting right on my tits...but the saving grace is the fat bloke on the envirophone one who shouts "WWOOONNGGAAA!" it always has me in fits :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sudden bunch of gold selling adverts that cropped up overnight, they're like Crazy Frog the amount of time they're played.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    I absolutely hate the new Go Compare and WE BUY ANY CAR.COM adverts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the Go Compare advert, I don't know why. >_>

Brother and sister hate it though.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not an ad but the promo on channel 4 for the new Derren Brown show is freaking me out every time I watch it. Horrible.

Oh and the poo at paul's ad.
  • Lola UKLola UK Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The aviva advert with the man with a strong Bristolian accent. Very irritating!
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The drug driving one. Those eyes are horrifying!:eek:
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Compare is really annoying, but if you ever want to compare insurance prices you'll know where to look!
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The backwards one on channel 4. I dont even know what its for
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    sepmix wrote: »
    The sudden bunch of gold selling adverts that cropped up overnight, they're like Crazy Frog the amount of time they're played.

Yes, exactly. Is it me or have I missed something here. The concept is send your gold, mobile phone (replace with sellable item) and they send a wad of cash back. Are there no questions asked about where you got it, whether you own it, or whether the amount they value it at is the true value ?

What next multi-millionaire David Dickenson and others offering to buy all your antiques at a price they say it's worth for them to make cash on.. oh hang on....
This discussion has been closed.