Options

Please have Nicole Scherzinger as a judge next year!

iamasingeriamasinger Posts: 341
Forum Member
She's fun, absolutely gorgeous and I really think there was a good 'vibe' between her Louie and Simon. Loved it when she gets out her chair and started dancing, you could tell she was really enjoying it!:)
Really showed up the massive gulf in class between her and Cheryl too.

Comments

• Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed!! Remove Cheryl and replace her with Nicole
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    She was really good ... keep her for the USA version tho
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unfortunatley if she's gonna replace anyone it will be Dannii. which i think is a mistake as cheryl is marketed as the young pretty girl which is what nicole is to so i think the panel would be really boring with 2 similar judges.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i'm the only person who didn't actually like her. She irritates me:o
    She seems nice though, and she is quite pretty:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tiggy145 wrote: »

What irratates you about her then ???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    Americans wouldnt fit in tothe UK show
  • Options
    iamasingeriamasinger Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Americans wouldnt fit in tothe UK show

I thought she fitted in really well tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    I really liked her as a guest judge, and it would be good to see her back again.
    But isn't she rumoured to be doing US X Factor?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    What irratates you about her then ???

I don't really know. She just does. Irrational dislike. She is beautiful and talented, but I just don't like her. Ellie Goulding is another one of my irrational dislikes. They just really really irritates me. I'm sure they really care what I think, as they are a billion times more talented than me:)
    And I don't not like her because their more talented than me, I like plenty of other singers, it's just them among others, that I don't like.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I agree actually I think she was fantastic and brought a genuine warmth to the panel that was distinctly lacking in Cheryl.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, OP. Really liked her during her guest stint. She fitted in instantly.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I havent watched the audition stages of XF for years as i cant stand them, i switched on to see Nicole, although i was not much of a fan of hers i REALLY enjoyed the show, i thought she brought a lot of grandeous to the panel, she seemed more authentic,genuine and honest, she also has the talent to back up her opinions, i thought visually the panel looked more authentic, i would love them to ditch Cheryl, just a little girl playing at grown-up IMHO!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't really know. She just does. Irrational dislike. She is beautiful and talented, but I just don't like her. Ellie Goulding is another one of my irrational dislikes. They just really really irritates me. I'm sure they really care what I think, as they are a billion times more talented than me:)
    And I don't not like her because their more talented than me, I like plenty of other singers, it's just them among others, that I don't like.:)

Ah thats fair enuf too. we all have our unexplainable dislikes !! :cool:
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Simon will never get rid of cheryl its clearly dannii he doesnt 'gel' with
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I LOVED Nicole!! She is actually perfect looking (IMO) - totally, totally beautiful (my current girl crush), and I also loved how she got up and danced and really seemed to just enjoy herself! She makes Cheryl look like a ten year old kid!
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I think Nicole would be perfect for the Us show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The rating shot up during the period she was there.

I really liked her. She can sing live, she can dance, she was a breath of fresh air.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Ah thats fair enuf too. we all have our unexplainable dislikes !! :cool:

I wouldn't mind her replacing Cheryl. At least she knows what shes talking about, and doesn't trundle out the same phrases.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Agreed. I was no fan of hers to start with but I thought she was excellent: constructive and well-informed comments and she appeared to be very enthusiastic (which is rarely the case with the other judges). Considerably better than Cole.
  • Options
    garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member

If it means we can get rid of Cheryl then yes, but to replace anyone else, no
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No....
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davedub wrote: »
    Simon will never get rid of cheryl its clearly dannii he doesnt 'gel' with

which is strange seeing as he couldn't get enough of her in series 4!!!!!!
  • Options
    VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, in the couple of shows she was on I completely forgot about Cheryl Cole. She was the only guest judge that wasn't completely cringe worthy + imo she's a lot more attractive than Cheryl Cole. Would be a welcome change as far as I'm concerned... but I can't see it happening :(
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    Agreed!! Remove Cheryl and replace her with Nicole

Agree.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iluvdannii wrote: »
    which is strange seeing as he couldn't get enough of her in series 4!!!!!!

Agreed; but she was a novelty then and he smarmed up to Danni to get at Sharon. It was a five minute wonder, and now he has his head so far up Cheryl's behind he's turned into a soppy parody of himself.

I'd be more than happy if the panel consisted of Simon, Nicole, Danni and Louis.