This is nt a sleazy dating thread

I know it isn't. It is about how brilliant Susanna is
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    PM me for photos.
    What colour dress would you like? and black or barely black tights?

Kiko I am not Interested.
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Kiko I am not Interested.

Yet you tried to PM me?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet you tried to PM me?

It didn't work and I was trying to tell you that I wasn't interested I am happy enough looking at pics of Susanna
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet you tried to PM me?

How do u block the pm function I don't know how to
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is a classic clip from BBC Breakfast of Susanna.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUR9RTGLTk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she looks at this thread, and sees the only talent she has is flashing her legs to lots of sad men!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a Susanna outfit.
    I have dresses, shoes and tights that are just like hers.
    Would you like me to dress up in one and send you pictures?

So are you also a middle-aged, chunky legged, plain looking lady, who pulls silly faces...
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    No, he's a middle aged, bald bloke who likes
    dressing up as a girlie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    I hope she looks at this thread, and sees the only talent she has is flashing her legs to lots of sad men!

No her looks are a added bonus she is a brilliant presenter who is able to be serious and fun.
  • Options
    Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope she looks at this thread, reports you for baiting and trolling and gets you banned, so we don't have to have you repeat the same bilge all day long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Susanna today :(. I think she had an extra day off this week as she worked 5 days last week instead of 4. Fingers crossed she is back next week not a huge fan of Kate Garraway
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    So are you also a middle-aged, chunky legged, plain looking lady, who pulls silly faces...

I'm not that plain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not that plain.

Sorry... Is anyone! 😃
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Yet you tried to PM me?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadder than you? Surely not
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Susanna deserves her very own ... dedicated ...forum
    ... after all Kate G has one all to herself
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/SPECIAL/FORUMS/KATE%20%20GARRAWAY%20%20FORUM.htm

Its not going to a clickable link so paste in the address box
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it seems the viewing figures have gone up,by 70,000 since SR has come out from the desk, to show her legs, so that the only reason she has the job, how sad is that. Shame as there are so many better presenter's out there who just because they don't have 'the legs' (don't see the fuss myself) don't get a chance, shame on ITV...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it seems the viewing figures have gone up,by 70,000 since SR has come out from the desk, to show her legs, so that the only reason she has the job, how sad is that. Shame as there are so many better presenter's out there who just because they don't have 'the legs' (don't see the fuss myself) don't get a chance, shame on ITV...

Susanna is very experienced and deserves to be there it is nothing to do with her legs that is just a lovely added bonus
  • Options
    Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Stop trolling.

For someone who seemingly dislikes Reid, you are spending a worrying amount of time in a thread dedicated to her.

Have you nothing else to say elsewhere?
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who are the better presenters? I think she comes across as pretty knowledgeable and smart when doing interviews. I'm not up early enough to see the new ITV show, but she's hardly the definition of a TV bimbo. From what I read she does seem a bit of a diva and has a hign opinion of herself though. A bit like everyone else on TV wouldn't you say?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are the better presenters? I think she comes across as pretty knowledgeable and smart when doing interviews. I'm not up early enough to see the new ITV show, but she's hardly the definition of a TV bimbo. From what I read she does seem a bit of a diva and has a hign opinion of herself though. A bit like everyone else on TV wouldn't you say?

I agree that she is not a TV bimbo but I don't think she is a diva. I think she seems quite a down to earth mother who wants best for her kids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Susanna and Kate on TV together....
    ... how good does it get ?

http://celebheaven.fpb.yuku.com/topic/2272/Susanna-and-Kate
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Susanna ... still doin it age 70 !

http://celebheaven.fpb.yuku.com/topic/2273/master/1/