Lorenzo spot on about Danica on BBOTS

WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When chatting to Coleen in clip, he said in the correct assessment of Danica, that he fancies her, she's very flirty, but accepts she has a boyfriend. That won't stop him talking to her because he enjoys doing so, probably because she is bright, thoughtful and engaging. Also he's realised she has a line she will not cross and even if she pushes the flirting, she doesn't have to go beyond.

He's probably remaining hopeful that she is how she is portraying herself and may try to encourage something out of the house and quite possibly may succeed as she is more nearer him than Situation, from a maturity point.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pfft he's smitten with her but he's articulate about it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    The way Danica talks about this bf she has....sounds like it aint serious...and she actually has an attraction to Lorenzo. I think it will go further after the wrap party. It was obvious from day one that she was just being friendly with Mike...and not fancy him, she just liked his attention, and since everyone decided they hated her she clung onto him, to shield her from the **** taunts.

Danica is very misunderstood, and hasn't crossed any line at all, Mike deserves to be brought down a peg or two!
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woodentop wrote: »
    When chatting to Coleen in clip, he said in the correct assessment of Danica, that he fancies her, she's very flirty, but accepts she has a boyfriend. That won't stop him talking to her because he enjoys doing so, probably because she is bright, thoughtful and engaging. Also he's realised she has a line she will not cross and even if she pushes the flirting, she doesn't have to go beyond.

He's probably remaining hopeful that she is how she is portraying herself and may try to encourage something out of the house and quite possibly may succeed as she is more nearer him than Situation, from a maturity point.

He put it well.Both of them are not crossing the line.There is mutual respect.The way Danica is with Lorenzo is different from Mike,this is different and they are leaving doors open just incase Danica's boyfriend pulls out which is likely lol
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way Danica talks about this bf she has....sounds like it aint serious...and she actually has an attraction to Lorenzo. I think it will go further after the wrap party. It was obvious from day one that she was just being friendly with Mike...and not fancy him, she just liked his attention, and since everyone decided they hated her she clung onto him, to shield her from the **** taunts.

Danica is very misunderstood, and hasn't crossed any line at all, Mike deserves to be brought down a peg or two!

That is how I see it myself,they are attracted to each other with mutual respect. Lorenzo is leaving the door open to her thou lol
  • goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    The saying "a gentleman is just a patient wolf" springs to mind with Lorenzo. How far he'll get I've no idea, but it will be further than Mike will ever get.

I'm not convinced Danica particularly fancies him, but she likes him a lot and obviously feels far more comfortable in his company, and so would I.
  • HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not about the money, money, money..!

Its not about the bling, the bling.

Yea she 'loves' him because of his witty and engaging conversation.
  • goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    Its not about the money, money, money..!

Its not about the bling, the bling.

Yea she 'loves' him because of his witty and engaging conversation.

with the glorious manners, and charm Lorenzo has his money and title are just icing on the cake.
  • HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldielox wrote: »
    with the glorious manners, and charm Lorenzo has his money and title are just icing on the cake.

Wow, i might even marry him..

and im not even gay.
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    He put it well.Both of them are not crossing the line.There is mutual respect.The way Danica is with Lorenzo is different from Mike,this is different and they are leaving doors open just incase Danica's boyfriend pulls out which is likely lol

I hope they get together, I think they make a lovely couple (yeh sickening I know).

Lorenzo is a gentleman. As for Danica, she is a flirt without a doubt, but she has shown a different side to her the last couple of days. This 24 year old is no fool, she is confident and vulnerable. She is respectful of her elders and can be as equally charming as Lorenzo. I can't help but like her, regardless of the tweeking of the nipples.

As for her boyfriend, I don't think she is that into him as she wouldn't behaved the way she has and she last night when she was up for eviction she didn't say she was excited to see him, she only mentioned seeing her sister and family. Soooo you never know maybe Lorenzo may be the one. :D