Jahmene is the most likely to win

wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
Forum Member
✭✭✭
James is a marmite contestant, he will have people who love him and people who just don't get all the angst. Also, his fans are the made up of people who don't vote and teens whose vote isn't strong enough (as proven by 1D not winning.)

Chris- Again very marmite, mostly older people who would buy an album of mothers day songs and christmas carols. Also includes protest voters who will get bored and wont be willing to spend too much money as a joke.

Jahmene- Appeals to most people, ive seen comments from young people and older people who have been won over by his voice, seems the most shy and modest, and like a nice boy with no confidence which is something a lot of the winners or runners up had, for me he is the best technical singer so he will more than likely win over casual voters who only tune into the final.

I like Jahmene the best but I don't want him to win, even though it will make him more confident, Simon wouldn't know what to do with him, he would be better with a label like Decca or something or an American gospel label. Simon may try to make him like a Male r n b singer like a male leona, rather than a gospel/soul singer.Where as James writes his own songs so could do well for himself as he would have more input and is more mainstream, which Simons label know how to market. Chris would do well as Simon has artists similar to him and knows how to market him, he could get a mothers day album and christmas album out of him before he drops him.

Comments

• E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Like ur last article there.....seriously Simon and co will destory him FACT!!!

(I'm sounding like a broken record now)!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I think Jahmene will win. He's got the clean cut, wholesome look, the Americans will go crazy for.

James is too alternative for them and Chris is...Chris.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    no chris is too amazing. they simply could not handle it.
  • BoselectaBoselecta Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that over the slog /marathon of past 3 months Jahmene has become dull, boring, lifeless and almost irritating. I actually thought they'd unearthed a genuinely class soul singer at first but I've now realised he hasn't got any soul in him.
    I do wonder if show knows what to do with young guys.... seems to turn them into turdy little poppets crooning "ballids" for 8 year old girls. They should be looking to create manly soul singers I reckon.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    James is a marmite contestant, he will have people who love him and people who just don't get all the angst. Also, his fans are the made up of people who don't vote and teens whose vote isn't strong enough (as proven by 1D not winning.)

Chris- Again very marmite, mostly older people who would buy an album of mothers day songs and christmas carols. Also includes protest voters who will get bored and wont be willing to spend too much money as a joke.

Jahmene- Appeals to most people, ive seen comments from young people and older people who have been won over by his voice, seems the most shy and modest, and like a nice boy with no confidence which is something a lot of the winners or runners up had, for me he is the best technical singer so he will more than likely win over casual voters who only tune into the final.

I like Jahmene the best but I don't want him to win, even though it will make him more confident, Simon wouldn't know what to do with him, he would be better with a label like Decca or something or an American gospel label. Simon may try to make him like a Male r n b singer like a male leona, rather than a gospel/soul singer.Where as James writes his own songs so could do well for himself as he would have more input and is more mainstream, which Simons label know how to market. Chris would do well as Simon has artists similar to him and knows how to market him, he could get a mothers day album and christmas album out of him before he drops him.

let the best boy win Jahmene
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    no chris is too amazing. they simply could not handle it.

Yup.. Americans would actually not understand a word he says!!!
  • Department_SDepartment_S Posts: 4,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jahmene will win. He's got the clean cut, wholesome look, the Americans will go crazy for.

James is too alternative for them and Chris is...Chris.

I agree Douglas mainly for the reasons you lay out will win but Im not sure he will cut it globally especially the US. I don't think he's that good. He's got enough to win over the majority of UK voters on Sunday but I fear he will go the way of other recent male winners.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I think Jahmene is the most likely to beat Christopher. I saw Jahmene on GMTV this morning talking about his life and the charity he supports - might get him some more votes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they have a pause between 3rd place being voted out (let's assume it is James) & people can switch votes, then Jahmene will win otherwise it will be Chris!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jahmene will certainly get my vote. I think he is great.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene certainly seems to be the 'nicest' of the remaining three ( and he's got the best voice too )

I'd be quite happy if he won
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jarmazing
  • barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, James is more likeable.He hasn't got that nervous giggle and he knows how to sing to wider audiences.He'll win it.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really like james to win, but i wouldn't mind jahmene as well...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    So long as its not Christopher, I don't care.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

None of these points are relevant to the question of Chris winning or not winning. They explain that, and to some small degree why, he will not sell many records but there's no great link between likely recording success and chances of winning. History tells us that. Only a fraction of winning act voters buy winning act records. Most people vote 'in the now' for the person they want to see win. They tend not to look beyond that point. That said, I agree that Jahmene is the likeliest winner.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher will win, on the night his dedicated fans will vote more than ever and the anti x Factor vote.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If previous years' voting traditions are upheld then Jahmene will win. As has been said many times on here, no one has ever won after previously being in the bottom two. That rules out James. My second slightly flawed reason is that the new judge always wins. Dannii won with Leon, Cheryl won with Alexandra and Tulisa, although one of three newcomers, won with Little Mix.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty obvious that Chris will win the show
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think either Jahmene or Chris will win. They will release an album full of covers to fulfill Syco's contractual terms and then get dropped in no time.

I believe this could be Series 7 all over again when even those who came third, and even fourth are selling more records than the winner.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene will win the show, its pretty much nailed on!. Infact both Jahmene and Chris are traditonally the sorts of contestants that seem to go far on these shows.
  • VisitingVisiting Posts: 40,112
    Forum Member
    Jahmene will win the show, its pretty much nailed on!. Infact both Jahmene and Chris are traditonally the sorts of contestants that seem to go far on these shows.

I really hope you are right
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris has more loyal fan/vote base.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any one of them could win. Best of luck to all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Jahmene too much to wish winning on him.