Options

Louise -Something for the Weekend

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wish she'd shut up. She is constantly babbling inane crap over the guests and other presenters whilst they are explaining things to the audience, like how to make the mince pies.

Why dies she think I care right at that moment about a Dog?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa Faulkner was a much better presenter. Should have kept her on permanently.

I only watch it to catch the cocktail guy. Luv his bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cocktail part was the final straw today!

After he gave her the drink he was explaining about it when she kept interrupting with "ooh it tastes like, well I don't know what"

Excellent, so much more helpful than the cocktail fella :rolleyes: I wish they'd just get rid.

Also the bit where she picked at a roast carrot (coz being a veggie the rest of the meal was out of bound) she interrupts people again going "ooooo ummmmh" (like she being a veggie had never tasted a carrot before) "what have you done to it?" the response from the chef, it's just salt and pepper!

Stupid cow, and for that little insight we lost the thread of the conversation.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Louise. She's really gorgeous, and always seems like such a nice girl too.
  • Options
    mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should stuff her full of carrots, that would make her stop gabbling.
  • Options
    slapmattslapmatt Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a terrible TV presenter.
  • Options
    PrinceOfDenmarkPrinceOfDenmark Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only good thing about Louise is she's not Amanda Hamilton
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    louise seems a sweet nice lady but there doesn't seem to be much going on upstairs!!
    I liked the stand in presenter a while back- the one who does the wipeout show on BBC Amanda Byrm I think- she was funny, sharp and witty and I guess that is why she wasn't asked back - too much competition for that ageing lad lovejoy - shame