When was the last time someone slapped you?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
Forum Member
What happened? Why did they slap you?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My girlfriend, last month. Had an argument. Said something out of line.
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    My first husband, because I broke the yolk on his fried egg. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »

He sounds like an utter prick, putting that as mildly as I possibly can :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mum slapped the back of my legs about 32 years ago.
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My 17 year old daughter about a week ago, though I did ask for it by giving her a Chinese burn.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »

He sounds like a total bastard!
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About twenty years ago, A girl in a class at school slapped me for no reason, I foolishly said that didn't hurt so I ended up with matching rosy cheeks :o
  • candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my brother cos i was drunk apparently at the weekend- i didn't even remember til he apologised the next day. Week before that, my boyfriend almost broke my nose cos i slapped him a couple times. I'm a right old catch. Beware my feistiness. :D Suffice to say, I broke up with him, cos frankly, he's a scrounger.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My girlfriend always slaps me when I try to molest her. :o:D
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last year. A friend's toddler slapped me in the mouth. Still can't decide if it was accidental or done on purpose. I suspect the latter.
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    About twenty years ago, A girl in a class at school slapped me for no reason, I foolishly said that didn't hurt so I ended up with matching rosy cheeks :o

That's the funniest thing I read today. Sorry that you were slapped and all, but thanks for sharing that. :D
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many years ago when I was a young girl, an older girl slapped me across the face, and threw my new bike in Sefton Park Lake for no other reason than I had one! :cry:
  • droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chick thread:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    April 2011, a nurse in a hospital in Mumbai.
  • Kyle_TKyle_T Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My girlfriend's mother, 8 years ago. I called her a vile old bitch beforehand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chick thread:p

:confused:
    Bidi wrote: »
    April 2011, a nurse in a hospital in Mumbai.

You got slapped by a nurse? Damn...
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I have been slapped.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only time I can remember being physically slapped was by my mum during a flight after I got really fidgety and frustrated, she was trying to calm me down I think? and she ended up slapping me and cut my lip :( but she didn't really mean to and apologised repeatedly about it :o I'm not sure what age I was exactly, maybe 11 or 12.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    The only time I can remember being physically slapped was by my mum during a flight after I got really fidgety and frustrated, she was trying to calm me down I think? and she ended up slapping me and cut my lip :( but she didn't really mean to and apologised repeatedly about it :o I'm not sure what age I was exactly, maybe 11 or 12.

Ouch! Sounds painful.
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My ex always use to slap me, she hit me over the head with a frying pan once too.
  • BinaryDadBinaryDad Posts: 3,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About 10 years ago, at a club in Guildford.

I was standing behind a woman around my age at the bar, and her friend who was standing slightly behind and to the side, leaned over add pinched her bum. She turned around, saw me, assumed it was me who pinched her, and slapped me pretty dammed hard.

Then her friend explained the situation and all was forgiven.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A couple of years ago I got a slap off my wife for saying, "OK, plenty of gas and let the clutch out slowly this time".
    Apparently I said it in an ironic tone of voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    My ex always use to slap me, she hit me over the head with a frying pan once too.

Are you Arthur Fowler?:D
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Ouch! Sounds painful.

I think it was a ring she wore that caught me. It was an accident of course. I can get pretty fidgety and unsettled on long flights :o
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even before I opened the thread I KNEW you were going to say "What happened?" "Why did ______?"

I can't think of the last time someone slapped me. Probably when I was coughing - I hate it when people slap you on the back, ffs that doesn't help with anything.
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you Arthur Fowler?:D

Haha.

I went out at 7pm and told her i would be an hour max, well anyway got a little sided tracked and ended up staying out all night getting drunk.

Walked through the door at 8am the next day still drunk and she whacked me over the head with it :(